What's new

Sources: Sindh govt decides to appoint Murtaza Wahab as administrator Karachi

I hope sindhis and PPP captures karachi. Better than punjabis who is destroying the city under the umbrella of establishment.

Oh chutya singh it is already captured by sindhis and PPP since 2008 and they are deliberately destroying it

What you hope has already happened. Wake up
Disagree to some extent.

I don't think so that Sindhis by nature/heart want destruction of karachi.

Yes. PPP is surely bloody incompetent.

You would be surprised

Karachi destruction is not just result of incompetence. Many of it is deliberate too

Oh chutya singh it is already captured by sindhis and PPP since 2008 and they are deliberately destroying it

What you hope has already happened. Wake up

You would be surprised

Karachi destruction is not just result of incompetence. Many of it is deliberate too
Mind your language otherwise I can go very bad. Ppp is a pawn. Behind ppp is establishment you brainless ...

Mind your language otherwise I can go very bad. Ppp is a pawn. Behind ppp is establishment you brainless ...

I don't care if it is establishment or whatever

It is ppp that is destroying karachi just like the way you wished it to. Why are you whining on this thread now?

Published On 08 July,2021 04:23 pm

609754_12849082.jpg

KARACHI (Dunya News) - Sindh government has decided to appoint Murtaza Wahab as administrator of Karachi.

According to sources Sindh government spokesman Murtaza Wahab will be appointed as new administrator of Karachi on the directive of PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto. In this regard, the notification of appointment is likely to be issued next week. Murtaza Wahab has been given the task of improving the infrastructure of Karachi, said sources.

Expressing reservations over the decision, PTI Karachi President Khurram Sher Zaman said that the Sindh government was appointing Murtaza Wahab as administrator to usurp federal development funds.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/60...ppoint-Murtaza-Wahab-as-administrator-Karachi

I wonder why PPP is about to make this move? May be hoping that Murtaza is LOCAL Karachiitte (Urdu guy) so Karachi may go soft on him and as a result, PPP gets breathing space? Monsoon rains are around the corner.

He is face of PPP on media - handles media very good. He looks quite educated/competent as well.

Whether he performs or not - Appointing a famed local dude as administrator will DEFINITELY have an positive effect for PPP as among many complains Karachi has, one of them is that she is being deprived by system to rule/manage her own city.

As a die hard PTI supporter - who voted PTI twice and still follows her - I URGE PTI to find a GOOD COMPETENT LOCAL DUDE to be a face of herself in Karachi. Khurram Zaman speaks good but still, may be, people here are unable to relate with him.

Heck, make arrangements with Mustafa Kamal...No one can beat/outshine him here in Karachi.

PTI is doing some great stuff lately in Karachi - road carpeting, new sewerage lines etc .... Just need to find a LOCAL voice and there you go !!!
ALLAH he iss nasoon pee pee pee sa iss shahar ke Jan chura sakta ha one word (LANAT HA ISS PPP PAR)...

Just like Mukhtar Naqvi is building bridges between hindus and Indian Muslims?

That is not how it works. Political parties have a vote bank that they need to satisfy. BJP satisfies its hindu vote bank by doing whatever they are doing nowadays. Pee Pee Pee satisfied their rural sindh vote bank by doing what they did in Karachi in past 13 years

Murtaza Wahab is a nobody. Just like mukhtar naqvi in BJP. Pee Pee Pee would remain a racist, anti urdu speaking, anti Karachi regressive party since that's what get them votes from their core constituency
Oh bhai..2022 census is going to give karachi 45% seats(up from 33%) mobilize your community so they can vote to anti pppp party ...

It takes generation of politcsl work to get rid of mafias

Disagree to some extent.

I don't think so that Sindhis by nature/heart want destruction of karachi.

Yes. PPP is surely bloody incompetent.
It's not the Sindhis, but rather, it's the PPP.

We are talking about the party that rejected the results of the 1970 General Elections (and gave Yahya Khan the runway to kick off the crackdown). We are also talking about the party that introduced its so-called "nationalization" scheme that killed our economy.

So, am I surprised that there may be an irrational attempt at destroying Karachi for no reason? Nope.

Or may be he can bridge the gap b/w Sindhis and us?

May be he turns out more effective than other PPP shit as he belongs to this city? He may have more loyalty to Karachi as compared to other PPP shots like Talpur or Thebo?

Lets see whether he gets appointed or not. Not so surprisingly, I can sense little happiness in Karachi folks as their chap is now made authority. Lets hope.

He is damn good in handling media and quite educated as well. Must have those work ethics which are trademark of us Karachi folks.
He has a place is ppp because his mother was a loud mouth nothing more

I think PTI are working on multipronged strategy to kill PPP

1. Karachi roads, sewerage and water lines to keep Karachi voter happy
2. Census in 2022 to bring parity between Karachi and interior
3. EVM machines to stop fake votes going to PPP
4. Aggressive language in media against Sindh government

If all of this pans out then PTI may eek out a simple majority in Sindh in 2023. Please remember humari larayi Sindhiyon se nahi hai Sindh government se hai. As a Karachiite I won't have a problem if Karachi remains a part of Sindh as long she and her citizens get their due rights.

After PM IK's firm refusal to allow US airbases in Pakistan,
US is lobbying PPP & opposition to put pressure on PTI govt to change its decision in exchange for ''timely'' favours.

The boy king has submitted his CV & will soon be visiting US to help US achieve its objectives.

1626374132606.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom