What's new

Mufti Taqi Usmani warned against participation of Pakistani females in Miss Universe contest

I agree but he’s very selective into what fahashi he calls out.

He’s silent about a lot of other things like the Barbie movie and JoyLand.

He gets activated when the gov wants to do something 😂

Indeed, Usmani served as a palace theologian and court cleric during his time as a Federal Shariah Court Judge. He played a role in legitimizing various controversial actions of the Zia government, including his declaration that land reforms were un-Islamic. He's also known for pioneering Islamic banking and receiving significant compensation from banks for issuing favorable fatwas and judgments in support of Islamic banking. This is one of the reasons he was removed from the bench handling such cases.

But attacking the messenger is fundamentally a logical fallacy and in this particular case, he happens to be correct.

But attacking the messenger is fundamentally a logical fallacy and in this particular case, he happens to be correct.

We should ask why he’s silent on the other things but is only vocal when the government wants to do something.

JoyLand was 1000x worse than this but he was nowhere to be seen 😂

We should ask why he’s silent on the other things but is only vocal when the government wants to do something.

JoyLand was 1000x worse than this but he was nowhere to be seen 😂

He's a bit of a selective critic, probably because he's a laureate scholar/Darbari Mullah. But that doesn't mean he can't call out when people blatantly disregard clear Quranic injunctions

@Mujahid Memon
@AZMwi

پر تو کسی ہیرامنڈی کی گشتی کی اولاد لگتا ہے
شاید مفتی تقی عثمانی نے تیری اماں کے ساتھ حلالہ کیا ہوگا اور پھر تو نے جنم لیا ہوگا

AZMwi, kingQamaR and Mujahid Memon

send your mothers to Mufti Taqi Usmani for Halala.

Yazid Pig ki aulaad.

Yeh tera aba to nahi?

View attachment 954257
جیسے مرزے خنزیر کو گاف کی بواسیر تھی ویسے ہی تجھے منہ کی بواسیر ہوگئی ہے اسکا ایک ہی علاج ہے اور وہ ہے ٹٹی خانے کی موت :rofl:

So, are you suggesting that because financial corruption is widespread in Pakistan, moral corruption should also be overlooked because it's considered a lesser evil? Have you really considered the implications of what you're saying?

Mohtaram, I have problem with the hypocrisy of Pakistanis. Nowhere I said I support objectification of women nor I said Pakistan should start hosting such competitions.

I think I don't have to highlight what kind of society we are and what goes on in our society, or do I?

My point was simple, building a well educated, morally upright society is more important at this time than just feeling insecure about a non issue (it is a non issue compared to what actually happens in our society, it is just that people outside Pakistan will be involved this time and Pakistanis including molana don't like the others to see it)?

جیسے مرزے خنزیر کو گاف کی بواسیر تھی ویسے ہی تجھے منہ کی بواسیر ہوگئی ہے اسکا ایک ہی علاج ہے اور وہ ہے ٹٹی خانے کی موت :rofl:

جیسے مولویوں کو گاف پھاڑنے کی بواسیر ہے ، ویسے ہی تجھے گاف پھڑوانے کی بواسیر ہے

:partay::partay::partay:

View attachment 953710

This caused a big debate in the country. Famous scholar, Mufti Taqi Usmani, talked about it on his social media, criticizing this development.

He warned that if these reports were true, it could make people question whether Pakistan was giving up its important values in international events like this.

View attachment 953711

The top five Miss Universe finalists include 24-year-old Erica Robin from Karachi, 24-year-old Hira Inam from Lahore, 28-year-old Jessica Wilson, 19-year-old Maleeka Alvi and 26-year-old Sabrina Waseem from Punjab.

values?..

جیسے مولویوں کو گاف پھاڑنے کی بواسیر ہے ، ویسے ہی تجھے گاف پھڑوانے کی بواسیر ہے
شاباش بھونک قادیانی خنزیر بھونک۔ تیرے منہ کی بواسیر انشاءاللہ تیرے جھوٹے لعنتی خنزیر دس مہینے حاملہ مرزا قادیانی مردود کی طرح ٹٹی خانے میں منہ کےبل گر کر مرنے سے ہی ختم ہوگی۔ بھونک اور بھونک دل کھول کر بھونک جتنا بھونک سکتا ہے بھونک :rofl:ٹٹی خانے میں اپنی ہی کی ہوئی غلاضت پر منہ کے بل گر کر جہنم رسید ہونے کاجو اعزاز تیرے لعنتی مرزے کو حاصل ہے وہ کائنات میں کسی اور کے پاس نہیں۔ اب غیرت کر اور لعنتی مرزے کی محبت میں اسی کی طرح تو بھی ٹٹی خانے میں منہ کےبل گر کر جہنم رسید ہوجا

Question arises if the minority community is doing it as their way of life or do they have their own version of morality police? Can we have some minority view on this?

شاباش بھونک قادیانی خنزیر بھونک۔ تیرے منہ کی بواسیر انشاءاللہ تیرے جھوٹے لعنتی خنزیر دس مہینے حاملہ مرزا قادیانی مردود کی طرح ٹٹی خانے میں منہ کےبل گر کر مرنے سے ہی ختم ہوگی۔ بھونک اور بھونک دل کھول کر بھونک جتنا بھونک سکتا ہے بھونک :rofl:ٹٹی خانے میں اپنی ہی کی ہوئی غلاضت پر منہ کے بل گر کر جہنم رسید ہونے کاجو اعزاز تیرے لعنتی مرزے کو حاصل ہے وہ کائنات میں کسی اور کے پاس نہیں۔ اب غیرت کر اور لعنتی مرزے کی محبت میں اسی کی طرح تو بھی ٹٹی خانے میں منہ کےبل گر کر جہنم رسید ہوجا

بھونک وہابڑ بھونک
تو کسی مولوی کا منہ میں لے کر مدرسے چلا جا

I guess it is a new phenomena of Pakistani girls participating in international beauty pageants. Lucky for Indian contestants, else pakistani gals would have swept most medals.

Regards
Well times here have changed.These days these muftis can't control. Specially the most Pakistani youth is very non religious.

Secularists, Libtards, murtads and munafiqeen are all crying over this. They should send their mothers and sisters to such events. They should let their wives wear tight clothes and display them self for the entire world to see.
All of them are munafiqs. Pakistan is under heavy attack from their cancerous ideology.

All ulema in Pakistan should follow Mufti Taqi Usmani’s example and call out fahashi.
Oh **** off....times have changed. Stop living in the past. I bet soon you won't have any control on your future generations as well..
You cannot stop the change that comes with time.

Secularists, Libtards, murtads and munafiqeen are all crying over this. They should send their mothers and sisters to such events. They should let their wives wear tight clothes and display them self for the entire world to see.
All of them are munafiqs. Pakistan is under heavy attack from their cancerous ideology.

All ulema in Pakistan should follow Mufti Taqi Usmani’s example and call out fahashi.
Islam does cause brain rot apparently

We don't send our women to do this or that, it's their choice. Unlike you Muslims, we don't treat our women as objects of sexual desire, that must be covered, so that Muslim men don't lose their senses altogether. We respect the personal agency and ability of women to decide what is best for them. Something which is totally absent in the 3 stone age Abrahamic religions....

Yeh molvi poray Pakistani females ka Chacha laga hoa hai? Apne firqy tak reh babey, bara Arch Saint of Pakistan bane ki koshish kr rha hai
I bet all these Molvis watch p*rn and molest kids when no one is around. These lot are disgusting control freaks who yield religion to control the masses for the ruling elite.

Islam needs to go honestly. It has no room in the 21st century. It belongs in the dustbin of history

Last edited:
Here is one Islamic value found in hadith

Raping Prisoners of War

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah her pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

Sahih Muslim 8:3432

Back
Top Bottom