What's new

Mufti Taqi Usmani warned against participation of Pakistani females in Miss Universe contest

Dude hadees isn't a credible source to begin with so don't take the ummayad and abbasi fabrications about the Messenger as truth . It's like adoption of Talmud over Torah by the rabbis -------.

This 9 year old marriage thing and plenty of other issues were deliberately concocted to serve the perverted nature of royalty which succeeded the early 5 caliphs .

As for initiating military campaigns against the trade caravans of pagans of makah, it was completely justified as they expelled the Messenger and his followers from Makkah, taken over their wealth and properties and was also found plotting to invade Madinah .
Sahi bukhai is not authentic for you. 😉.

On child marriage I will give you from Quran, let me know what is chapter 65 and verse 4 from Quran.

On child marriage I will give you from Quran, let me know what is chapter 65 and verse 4 from Quran.

Atheism ka drama khatam ho gaya sanghi?

:lol:

@M. Sarmad

After knowing the reality of Muhammad and Islam, l can't help but hate it. Just as you hate cancer.

Do you know your perfect role model (Muhammad) robbed caravans right after he gathered a militia in Medina ? All these raids were offensive in nature.

The early Muslim–Meccan conflict refer to a series of raids in which the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his companions participated. The raids were generally offensive[1] and carried out to gather intelligence or seize the trade goods of caravans financed by the Quraysh. His followers were also impoverished.[2] The raids were intended to harm the economy and in turn the offensive capabilities of Mecca by Muhammad. He also broke an Arab tradition of not attacking one's own kinsmen by raiding caravans

This Wikipedia article takes its source from Kitab al Maghazi, Mubarakpuri's The Sealed Nectar, Seerah Ibn Hisham etc

Muhammad also slept with a 9 year old girl, a child. YES, don't come here and tell me she was a fully grown woman at the age of 9, no doctor or biologist would support your dumb statement. Your Prophet was a pedophile
. At that time I was nine years old. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3894; Muslim, 1422)

1. This report from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) is in the soundest of books after the Book of Allah, may He be exalted, namely the two Sahihs of al-Bukhari and Muslim.
  2. It was narrated from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) via a number of isnads (chains of narration), not by one isnad only, as some ignorant people claim.
  • The most well-known chain of narration is that of Hisham ibn ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from his father ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). This is one of the soundest narrations, as ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr is one of the most well acquainted of people with ‘Aishah, because she was his maternal aunt.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, by az-Zuhri from ‘Urwah ibn az-Zubayr, from ‘Aishah. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain by al-A‘mash, from Ibrahim, from al-Aswad, from ‘Aishah, who said: “The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aishah when she was six years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine years old, and he died when she was eighteen years old. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.
  • It was also narrated via another chain, from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr, from Yahya ibn ‘Abd ar-Rahman ibn Hatib, from ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). Narrated by Abu Dawud, 4937.
Lol same old arguments and accusations that have been answered dozens of times

Don't you atheist clowns get bored of getting humiliated on same topics again and again?

What is this fetish of you guys getting drubbed on same topics? Where is the creativity to bring something new?

I guess it is a new phenomena of Pakistani girls participating in international beauty pageants. Lucky for Indian contestants, else pakistani gals would have swept most medals.

Regards

1695204072108.png

Jis mulk ko yeh chalata hai usko khuda hi bachaye

Atheism ka drama khatam ho gaya sanghi?

:lol:

Lol same old arguments and accusations that have been answered dozens of times

Don't you atheist clowns get bored of getting humiliated on same topics again and again?

What is this fetish of you guys getting drubbed on same topics? Where is the creativity to bring something new?
Atheist hoon isiliya sab kuch saaf diktha hai. When will you open your eyes and mind.

People again doing whataboutry on this thread to defend something that is wrong
Clarify. What according to you is wrong? This fatwa or the beauty pagents? Some other members may have same question about your post.

Appreciate the dedication of Mr. Uthmani towards the cause of upholding social values.
What is Mufti Taqi Usmani's ethnicity?

Atheist hoon isiliya sab kuch saaf diktha hai. When will you open your eyes and mind.

All sanghis do this drama of atheism so that they don't have to answer the filth of hinduism

My eyes are open buddy. That is why I am a muslim

Clarify. What according to you is wrong? This fatwa or the beauty pagents? Some other members may have same question about your post.

What is Mufti Taqi Usmani's ethnicity?

Shutup clown

All sanghis do this drama of atheism so that they don't have to answer the filth of hinduism

My eyes are open buddy. That is why I am a muslim

Shutup clown
if you eyes are open and use commonsense there would be no way you can be Muslim. Strange

if you eyes are open and use commonsense there would be no way you can be Muslim. Strange

May be because I am not a clown like you who spends hours on Islamophobic chrisitan missionary websites only to fool yourself that Islam is the ultimate truth and path of God

Non-Muslim women should be allowed to participate, but without state sponsorship.

Now as for such of your women as are beyond, the age of monthly courses, as well as for such as do not have any courses, their waiting-period - if you have any doubt [about it] - shall be three [calendar] months; and as for those who are with child, the end of their waiting-term shall come when they deliver their burden. And for everyone who is conscious of God, He makes it easy to obey His commandment (The Holy Quran 65:4)

Now please enlighten us where does this verse talk about "child marriage"..

The absence of a menstrual cycle in a woman can result from various factors. What makes you assume that a woman who doesn't menstruate is essentially a child ??

An established Islamic principle mandates that a marriage cannot be consummated unless both husband and wife are physically and mentally mature/sound

Last edited:

Disregarding the contentious discourse regarding the authenticity of Sahih Bukhari, there are a few reports within Sahi Bukhari itself suggesting that Ayesha RA's age at the time of her marriage to Muhammad PBUH was approximately 18. Nevertheless, both critics and orthodox Mullahs tend to be discerning and selective in their utilization of references from Bukhari to bolster their respective positions.

Last edited:
May be because I am not a clown like you who spends hours on Islamophobic chrisitan missionary websites only to fool yourself that Islam is the ultimate truth and path of God
What can I say to some know who can see and dosent want to believe.carry on

Lol

Is that the best you can come up with?

Oh wait. You also copy paste from Anti Islam propaganda websites only to get humbled in the end :)

Islam does cause brain rot apparently

We don't send our women to do this or that, it's their choice. Unlike you Muslims, we don't treat our women as objects of sexual desire, that must be covered, so that Muslim men don't lose their senses altogether. We respect the personal agency and ability of women to decide what is best for them. Something which is totally absent in the 3 stone age Abrahamic religions....

I bet all these Molvis watch p*rn and molest kids when no one is around. These lot are disgusting control freaks who yield religion to control the masses for the ruling elite.

Islam needs to go honestly. It has no room in the 21st century. It belongs in the dustbin of history

Islam is the last bastion of faith family values and culture left in the world

All the other religions have either collapsed or bending random liberal ideals , which at the moment is promiscuity and debauchery

All this feminist, liberal crap has had major consequences on the west and the world

Collapse of marriage, families falling apart, gender confused kids

Islam is needed more then ever, it's the last only hold out as per destiny

More then ever knowing the consequences in real time in the west we can see what NOT TO DO

And we need to retain our faith, values and culture and push back aggressively against the endless liberal crap being normalized

Not to forget the competition this year is in occupied Kashmir, and these whores represent it Pakistan is INTOLERABLE

Oh we can carry on can we, we can retain our values, faith, principles can we ???

We ARE carrying on

You stick to your monkey worshipping bullshit and we will be faithful Muslims

Back
Top Bottom