What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukhtoon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saraiki Hazara and Muhajir if they want provinces then why not ? Whats the reasons ?

Well today i received a SMS from one of my friend and it was

Please vote for memon soba (province) and forward this message.And a link

u99ps.jpg

http://mrcpk.com/

No Trolling please.

Not any offence, But I'm seeing a civil war, Cuz hazara , muhajir ,south pukhtoon khwa and Saraiki province is become demand of our public and this government is playing with the emotions of people.. Who said you to chose PPP, PML n, MQM , PML q, ANP and JUI F.. all are united to destablize Pakistan,

Karachiites wouldn't mind a separate province that includes Karachi and Hyderabad.

I don't care about the name, but calling it "Muhajir province" just gets the rest of the country (read: ethnic bigots) worked up for some reason (hello? what about Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa hmm?), so to prevent them frothing at the mouth too much, it should be called something else.

I am an Urdu speaking person and I am against creating any Province out of Karachi OR calling any province MOHAJIR PROVINCE.

I do want Karachi/Hyderabad area to be a FEDERAL TERRITORY because of its importance to our nation, like Washington D.C.

This area generates 60% of Pakistani revenues and cannot be left at the mercy of corrupt Political parties ( e.g. MQM, ANP, PPP etc).

"Mohajirs" do not want a separate state (on ethnic lines at least)., we are extremely well integrated in Pakistani society in all parts of Pakistan. Frankly I am not even a Mohajir, I am a Pakistan Urdu speaker, so I would know.

why this new provinces thing wasn't happend in musharaf's time, why everyone is going for thier own province its because of the situation of the country, u provide jobs, u counter energy crises u give people peace and harmony u provide food item on reasonable prices, u stop target killing on ethnic basis and nobody wud want a seprate province its as simple as that, Its ppp's rishwat khor govt who is responsible for this new provinces thing across the country.

Another province YES, on ethnic lines BLOODY NO

I am urdu speaking / Punjabi but i would never support a province on either of those ethnic lines, its absurd.

I want my house in Karachi to be its own province. I will be the mayor, governor and army chief.

In fact, every one should make their house into a separate province.

Province for everyone!

On a serious note, when will people realize that this business of new provinces is pushed by warlords/thugs who want their own little private empire that they can rule without interference from the other warlords/thugs?

Good decisions are always made in national interests.During the past 6 years people have started raising their voice against the injustice in the division of resources & corrupt government who's intent is just to obtain political gains.And then do the usual Blackmailing "siyasat" in the national assembly regardless of the aspiration of the people who elected them.Of course they are leading us towards violence and civil war.

Shame on them. These people even act like if they are unaware of from which sources a handsome amount of looted money is shifted to their bank accounts.

A member said about making Karachi a Federal territory, is plausible.There should be no problem in having two federal divisions , of which one should be specifically taking care of the economical issues,to get the country out of it's longstanding misery of economic crisis.

In short,"baghair khoon kharabe ke baat cheet sae masla hal kar lo bhaiyoo".

But then how will these bigots play to the audience....

I want my house in Karachi to be its own province. I will be the mayor, governor and army chief.

In fact, every one should make their house into a separate province.

Province for everyone!

On a serious note, when will people realize that this business of new provinces is pushed by warlords/thugs who want their own little private empire that they can rule without interference from the other warlords/thugs?

In my house..Dad says my Mom is all those things ! :woot:

On a serious note as well : How does initiating a county system in Pakistan sounds like ? I personally think that local government's are the answer with powers devolved to, in this case, the an elected county council, who is responsible for education (schools and youth services), social services, highways, fire and rescue services, libraries, waste disposal, consumer services and town and country planning etc.

"Mohajirs" do not want a separate state (on ethnic lines at least)., we are extremely well integrated in Pakistani society in all parts of Pakistan. Frankly I am not even a Mohajir, I am a Pakistan Urdu speaker, so I would know.

You seem to represent the whole mohajir community alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom