What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s was suppose to be for paf day on 7th ?? So now it’s will be on a different date ??

Might not be released. Has happened before
Might not be released..., say wha?

Then why bother releasing Teaser Trailers of the event?!!

Naw, they'll end up airing it...some time at the turn of the decade. Its PTV, even broadcasting runs a few light years behind.

EEE813CE-77A2-48C3-8F24-23AE96F580D0.jpeg

Abey oye idiot. Difference is Americans, who have counted all our F16s inventory. Had that not been conducted than your post would had some value but posting this crap and that too while being a 'think tank' puts all the other thinktanks to shame.

Bvr kills wreakge fells at long distances and in India pak scenerio most likely to fell well within their own border. And both the countries, especially India, under Modi govt will give false information to their people. They have a recorded history of telling lies like from first so called surgical strike to Balakot attack and claiming about 300+ militants. So hiding the plane wreckage, which Pakistan cannot recover, is rather a simple job for them. As long as PAF is confident with their radar readings regarding the demise of Su30 from their BVR missile than if someone has to be trusted than it has to be PAF. Also the post Feb 27 engagement backs Pakistani claims big time where IAF rather decided to back off from any other potential clash that time despite of getting bombarded on 6 different locations and losing another plane in the form of Abhinandan. Clearly paf air superiority and dominance check mated iaf big time and this can only be achieved if they started to loose big ticket item like Su3 which, at that time completely demoralised them.
The first sentence was neither neded nor a savoury way of addressing a colleague and a brother. I would suggest you amend it before someone else does it for you.
If you are pedantic and a stickler to having proof then you have to accept there is none for the MKI shot down that PAF has demonstrated. So without proof how can you have CONFIRMED kill? This remains an issue which Bratva has pointed out. I for one have firm belief that PAF shot more than 2 birds but again the burden of proof lies on my shoulder.
PAF has had support for the falseness of F16 kill by the US newsmedia denying claim of the F16 kill telling eeryone that the F16 inventory of PAF is intact. Let us agree to disagree and move on rather than hurling insults at each other.
Regards
A

Look at your bold part. I'm merely pointing the irony of your logic. PAF and IAF both are offering patches and mere words to claim respective kills. The PATCH ? Unless realistic proofs are shared which proves SU-30 claim, then a patch is nothing but just a patch.

DG-ISPR and PAF credibility is at stake. DG ISPR already retracted his claims of two pilots. Which gave the rivals the ammo to launch a propaganda to claim second pilot was PAF pilot. So we should be extremely wary of making claims that we can't proof.

DGISPR hasnt retracted on second pilot but hasnt mentioned it again. You are right PAF has to give proof for SU-30 but the F-16 argument for India ends with the pictures of recovered full missile load out from the Mig-21.

I was hoping for concrete SU-30 proof during defence day celebrations. India has already acknowledged its SU-30s were engaged and they couldn't fight back. PAF has to proof confirmed or probable kill. But since we are at brink of war PAF would like to repeat its tactics/keep India guessing on how the SU-30s were out gunned. More waiting for the proof is no harm.

I would advise members to keep cold on SU-30 kill discussions till we have further official information and if you have to answer for F-16 claims we have the hard proof they couldn't.

abhi missiles.jpg
r-73 #2.jpg

Last edited:
Why is Shafaat Ali hosting this show? He is an impressionist and comedian know for his videos on social media. We should have had someone more mature in his place.
Really miss the likes of Moin Akhtar and Zia Mohuden.
Just saying, i guess times have changed and youtube artisits are all the rage now.

The real man behind the Operation retort swift Air Marshal Haseeb Paracha

It is now evident that we have irrefutable proof of SU30MKI Kill .....very solid one....PAF have constructed these monument based on solid evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom