What's new

Mullah Fazlullah urf Mullah Radio killed

Don't worry.. you will not understand Pakistani PoV. Keep burning ;)

it was otherside of the boarder so you wont find real tags. But best thing is getting good out of the news, Afghan Taliban killed him. So, one story trash that all Taliban's are one. And Afghan Taliban are also against Pakistan Army. Means lesser support for TTP scums, and all of the ullema are now disowning TTP. Now no place for TTP left, other than throw the arm infront of PA or get killed by other militia group.

After this that region become battle ground for militias , but heat of these turf feel by local civilians.

After this that region become battle ground for militias , but heat of these turf feel by local civilians.

It is already dear.. go and first read the history.

North Waziri vs South Waziris
Just recent attack on one Taliban group.
there are 10s of fights which already happening.. But I know why you are burning because of this ... I feel you ;)

Is he finally dead or like Undertaker in WWE he will make another entry ??

This is a brilliant news... Now waiting for the news of death of Hakeemullah Mehsud.. I wish he is also sent to hell as soon as possible

On the contrary, I hope he is captured alive by ISI and made to reveal all anti Pakistan elements. He and his b******* do not deserve a quick death!

I won't believe until I see his dead body. He has already resurrected twice!

It is already dear.. go and first read the history.

North Waziri vs South Waziris
Just recent attack on one Taliban group.
there are 10s of fights which already happening.. But I know why you are burning because of this ... I feel you ;)

Oh dear, this is result your past mishaps of using militias that your media does not report widely if death toll does not cross over 10
So, current situation does not help you to rescue from this situation. I didn't use to burn for this situation we are waiting for infiltrators :sniper:

Good riddance, if true. Wasn't he the one who ordered the attack on Malala? Also, while the Taliban ruled FATA, his group closed down at least 400 schools for girls, and also bombed a few. Even today teachers and students alike fear to go to school because of the fear his faction instills.

BTW does he still have his "radio shows"? If so, how difficult can it be to trace and track him when he broadcasts? Or at least the location of the broadcasts?

Back
Top Bottom