What's new

Mullah Fazlullah urf Mullah Radio killed

He is not responsible with whole mess he was warning TTP for quite some time but they were not listening and Mullah Omar is not leader of some super power he was fighting super power so quite busy now he has gained power enough to take out some who are not listening to his orders in TTP

you are youngman i think . he is the one whom started and motivated to take power with guns by name of Allah. he is hero of millions of uneducated animal mullahs .he is symbol of all this shitty jihad . first he and his animals captured Afghanistan with guns and blood then he imposed stone age laws and bring whole world terrorists in Afghanistan and then his guests make mess with whole world and when world take action now they are freedom fighters . Afghanistan is occupied because of so called jihad .now everyone wanna be mullah umar of any other country . these our dogs are motivated from that big dog try to understand .

you are youngman i think . he is the one whom started and motivated to take power with guns by name of Allah. he is hero of millions of uneducated animal mullahs .he is symbol of all this shitty jihad . first he and his animals captured Afghanistan with guns and blood then he imposed stone age laws and bring whole world terrorists in Afghanistan and then his guests make mess with whole world and when world take action now they are freedom fighters . Afghanistan is occupied because of so called jihad .now everyone wanna be mullah umar of any other country . these our dogs are motivated from that big dog try to understand .
He is the one who brought peace to Afghanistan he is the one who ended opium production and they imposed laws of Islam but those who are slaves of kufr area always finding ways to attack Islam so nothing new from them our western slave seuclars need to understand Islam will be implemented if not by government than by people themselves Mr and secularism will never work in Muslim countries it will fail

He is the one who brought peace to Afghanistan he is the one who ended opium production and they imposed laws of Islam but those who are slaves of kufr area always finding ways to attack Islam so nothing new from them our western slave seuclars need to understand Islam will be implemented if not by government than by people themselves Mr and secularism will never work in Muslim countries it will fail
he brings peace ?:omghaha: can i show you that peace ?

whats your age bro honestly i want to know before i hit my head with nearest wall .?

what was your age and works at taliban era ? you are talking abut f c k i n peace ?
if i let it go thousands of killings between 92-to 96 and 96 to 2001 wars just answer me abut biggest 15 massacres" between 1996 and 2001? can you ? just answer me massacre of mazar e shareef damn 2000 Hazara civilians was killed in a day you call it peace ? what abut puli charkhi and dasht e laila ? from 1996 to 2001 it was era full of blood war massacres and tears damn you call it peace ? it was worse time for afghans and humans . stop reading orya jan maqbool and zaid hamid . if you were 18+ in 1997 you will never dare to live a single day in kabul as you can't today .there was not a single day of peace rocket attacks bombardment killing blood shed and deaths and death it was afghanistan and it is afghanistan . just read how many were killed when taliban took power and then come talk abut peace .

Afghan Taliban spokesperson Qari Yousef Ahmadi denied any clash with Pakistan Taliban aka TTP.

He also added that a pro government militia/lashkar which has no links with Afghan Taliban was using their name.

@Spring Onion @Leader @kaykay @1971+ @Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

whats your age bro honestly i want to know before i hit my head with nearest wall .?

what was your age and works at taliban era ? you are talking abut f c k i n peace ?
if i let it go thousands of killings between 92-to 96 and 96 to 2001 wars just answer me abut biggest 15 massacres" between 1996 and 2001? can you ? just answer me massacre of mazar e shareef damn 2000 Hazara civilians was killed in a day you call it peace ? what abut puli charkhi and dasht e laila ? from 1996 to 2001 it was era full of blood war massacres and tears damn you call it peace ? it was worse time for afghans and humans . stop reading orya jan maqbool and zaid hamid . if you were 18+ in 1997 you will never dare to live a single day in kabul as you can't today .there was not a single day of peace rocket attacks bombardment killing blood shed and deaths and death it was afghanistan and it is afghanistan . just read how many were killed when taliban took power and then come talk abut peace .
Mr thousands were killed before Taliban Taliban got support because of that and they with in no time disarmed most of the war lords and brought peace and brought production of drugs to zero it was one of the best time for Afghans you stop reading USA the famous liar state who attacked vietnam based on a lie who attacked Iraq based on a lie even 9/11 has lot of doubts on it

Killing of a terrorist leader is victory n ray of hope for peace

Let him recover from shock of this loss & prepare sugar coated paragraph

I would like make this clear once again that we do not support any terrorist groups or individuals. They are as big a threat to us as they are to our regional partners. It is high time that we give up on conspiracies and look to eliminate the menace of terror for a terror free and peaceful region.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command,
U.S. Central Command

Mr thousands were killed before Taliban Taliban got support because of that and they with in no time disarmed most of the war lords and brought peace and brought production of drugs to zero it was one of the best time for Afghans you stop reading USA the famous liar state who attacked vietnam based on a lie who attacked Iraq based on a lie even 9/11 has lot of doubts on it

i was wasting my time with wall sorry i will never quote you again. my wish is may ALLAH you your family and you next 50 generations live under taliban ameen , bye

Afghan Taliban spokesperson Qari Yousef Ahmadi denied any clash with Pakistan Taliban aka TTP.

He also added that a pro government militia/lashkar which has no links with Afghan Taliban was using their name.

@Spring Onion @Leader @kaykay @1971+ @Imran Khan

whatever yaar even if one butcher die another rise there no shortage of jihadis in pakistan . our country has 60% illiteracy rate .

Khamokah bekar mein 2 infraction paa gaya. :cry:

I should have let the Pakistanies enjoy their fake party. :laugh:

@LoveIcon , buddy kaise ho ??

No need to jump to conclusion - wait for some days, They never accepted killing of their commanders immediately.

Till final news - You can celebrate

I would like make this clear once again that we do not support any terrorist groups or individuals. They are as big a threat to us as they are to our regional partners. It is high time that we give up on conspiracies and look to eliminate the menace of terror for a terror free and peaceful region.

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

I am sorry this is the first time I noticed this, are you a bona fide spokesperson from US Central Command?

You don't speak things according to its context , Those similar people of Mizar shareef had started a war against Taliban on Ayatollah dictation, But I could give you the name of those incidents conducted by our forces against civilians in Bengals without any warning . before 80's we were a completely lost nation , We lost the trust of our people , but after retaliating agianst Russia we learnt an important lesson of playing proxy against proxy , otherwise where and whenever we have attempted anything with our army , we were always failed to achieve our objective in the end. The only defence day we celebrate itself cannot considered a decisive victory .

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

Although I don't agree with it but still thanks for clarification.

reports are that he couldnt sustain injuries of yesterday's attack and died....

Definitely one less enemy of Pakistan !! :pakistan:

don't mind me but imran definitely would be making RAW, MOSSAD conspiracy for disrupting peace talks and murder of a peace maker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom