What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Keep Afghans in your country longer and this is what will keep happening.

If I was in Pakistan right now I would organise hunting parties and start picking off all Afghans. I urge all Pakistanis to start doing this and terrorism will end for good.
You mean to say no pakistanis involved, all bad thing happening because of India, Afghanisthan and oh god what not. Denial how long it can go? Hope rule of law prevails over all.

Oh Almighty give the peace to all who died and give strength to their family members to tolerate this unfortunate incident. I prayed to god for peace in Pakistan and India.

right from the Horse's mouth

Get these details:
1) What is the ideology of the attackers
2) Where is that ideology propagated
3) Where are they brain washed
4) Where are they trained

When you have propagated so much much hatred in your country, you will create a lot more nut jobs. Heck you are supposed to be a sane one but you come across as a nut job too.

We blame india because The money and material support India is giving to the groups in balochistan Via Afghan agencies are what keeping these audacious attacks in Pakistan. . For example, 2-3 days back Around 15-20 suicide jackets, 4000 KG explosives were caught by FC in balochistan area bordering afghanistan. It was a pashtun dominated area. Guess what, Not only Baloch insurgents benefit from this "AID" but also TTP affiliated groups. The other day we saw Baloch rebels using M-82 anti material rifles. Once aid reaches to Baloch insurgents, It doesn't remain with them but distributed/sell off to many other groups for cash.

Calm down and let your intelligence agencies come out with some prima facie information. I remember the incident of KAMRA attack when most of the members were blaming India until mr. Kiyani declared that attackers were among US.

Time to tie uncle Modi with iron rods. BTW we are sure about his evil plans and the example is Wahga blast.

As if there was no bomb blast prior to Modi came to power. Modi is a man of god. He will not do anything in which innocent civilians are died. You do not know how sensitive he is.

We blame india because The money and material support India is giving to the groups in balochistan Via Afghan agencies are what keeping these audacious attacks in Pakistan. . For example, 2-3 days back Around 15-20 suicide jackets, 4000 KG explosives were caught by FC in balochistan area bordering afghanistan. It was a pashtun dominated area. Guess what, Not only Baloch insurgents benefit from this "AID" but also TTP affiliated groups. The other day we saw Baloch rebels using M-82 anti material rifles. Once aid reaches to Baloch insurgents, It doesn't remain with them but distributed/sell off to many other groups for cash.

Calm down and let your intelligence agencies come out with some prima facie information. I remember the incident of KAMRA attack when most of the members were blaming India until mr. Kiyani declared that attackers were among US.

Time to tie uncle Modi with iron rods. BTW we are sure about his evil plans and the example is Wahga blast.

As if there was no bomb blast prior to Modi came to power. Modi is a man of god. He will not do anything in which innocent civilians are died. You do not know how sensitive he is.

Ilyas was code name assigned to many trained guys.Similar to the brave man who was martyred By ISAF. But hundreds of Ilyas are still operational and remain nightmare for you INSHALLAH.

Untill you do not change the mentality which you exposed in your post, your country shall not get rid of the terror. We should be sensitive to the innocent people who lost their lives in such incidents. So it is the time to stop support to any kind of terrorism and be sensitive to the killing of innocent people on the both side of border.

I was there on Wagha border in october 2012 and that was first time I went so close to Pakistan. I honestly found similarities, many. It was an eye opener for me.

it was like fair there on both side. i really enjoyed that.

Back
Top Bottom