What's new

Mumbai: 50% work on second tunnel of Coastal Road completed, says BMC

@Bilal9 How about the Bangladesh tunnel now?

That is the Chinese company teaching Indian TBM technology!!!

How much courage do Indians have to use India's unreliable TBM???

Do you think India's assembly of TBM can be compared with China's TBM??!

India only assembles garbage! Ask the price of Chinese TBM!

They don't even assemble TBM, AFAIK. For Chennai metro project, they bought used TBM's overseas and refurbished them. The less I say about Indian refurbishment standards, the better it is.

Probably same for the Mumbai metro project too, which is much larger.

This kind of cheap band-aid, duct-tape and baling wire approach is why a lot of Indian metro underground sections face delays, with TBM equipment breaking down constantly, and not working properly.

Cheap works in some cases, but for capital projects its mostly a no-no.

At risk are thousands of jobs and of course the prestige/image of the city as well as that of the State Govt. Delays actually cost more money, with people sitting idle and dependent projects also losing money in stacked domino fashion.

There is a TBM in Mumbai which got stuck (German TBM) and the delay exceeded a year - probably more.

Indians generally care for none of these factors. In the end, they generally end up spending more than they envisioned at first.

This is different from Indian IT. I'm surprised. Indians' understanding of technology is like their cheap human services.

Just like Chinese's understanding of IT is ~ Tencent, JD, Alibaba, Baidu, UC browser....

Indians' understanding of IT is to be CEO of foreign companies. And background call service.

Now Indians believe that Chinese TBM technology is like Indian IT... No wonder this country is always backward. Now go to see "India 2030" to comfort yourself.
Not just TBM, most of China's industry is powered by non Chinese brain power. The part where Chinese applied their own is in misappropriation of these technologies. I ha e no issues if some people like you want to feel superior but don't let it go to your head too much. You're still just cattle in CCP stable just like everyone else

Typical fartjammer response when he can’t answer a question :disagree:
You are right... I have jammed your farts and all the gas has gone into your head stopping you from thinking straight.
Would you like me to post screen shots of how deapartley you run around to relief your country fellows. :lol:

You are right... I have jammed your farts and all the gas has gone into your head stopping you from thinking straight.
Would you like me to post screen shots of how deapartley you run around to relief your country fellows. :lol:
Screenshots of what? Posting haha reacts to relieve your eastern abbujis :lol:? I ask again, where’s your TBM, simple question? Or is it too much asking from those who can’t even make vitamin tablets:omghaha: ?

Screenshots of what? Posting haha reacts to relieve your eastern abbujis :lol:? I ask again, where’s your TBM, simple question? Or is it too much asking from those who can’t even make vitamin tablets:omghaha: ?
No, it's you who posts all the Haa haas to please all your Pittas crawling on the forums. Losers like you spend all day on PDF relieving every Indian as that's all your good at.
Imports and exports work both ways.

Last edited:
No, it's you who posts all the Haa haas to please all your Pittas crawling on the forums. Losers like you spend all day on PDF relieving every Indian as that's all your good at.
Whatever relieves your jammed winds…
Imports and exports work both ways.

🥱
Please post the export import data as well then

Anyways, we’re the 2nd largest producer of Onions, you’re not even close.
1659354134713.png

🥱

🥱

Tall talk from a stray too embarrassed of his Indian Name.
Production can and does flactuate... We are exporting Trainer and Jet aircraft to a over half a dozen countries... Where does that leave you.
BTW, you might even take over China in production. Lol.

Tall talk from a stray too embarrassed of his Indian Name.
Says someone with a Farsi/Arabic name :lol:
Production can and does flactuate
It doesn’t, you never had trade surplus with India because you don’t export any thing worth.
We are exporting Trainer and Jet aircraft to a over half a dozen countries
Can’t find ya’ll anywhere
1659356286450.png

BTW, you might even take over China in production. Lol.

Lol, population growing faster than GDP.
1659356628485.png

Says someone with a Farsi/Arabic name :lol:
Well i always knew, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous....but i guess you creatures aping Western names to run your call centers are taught that windjammer is Farsi/ Arabic. :laugh:

It doesn’t, you never had trade surplus with India because you don’t export any thing worth.

Idiots everywhere....India is some ten times bigger than Pakistan....can you achieve trade surplus against say China or Russia or US.....however it's another matter you seek security from a minute state like Israel. :suicide2:
Can’t find ya’ll anywhere
View attachment 866945

It's beyond your capability so let me spoon feed you.....you can also google JF-17.

Lol, population growing faster than GDP.
View attachment 866951
If you just woke up from coma then let me remind you this is 2022....and the link i posted is predicting Indians breeding like bunnies by next year.
Now stick to amusing yourself with cartoon network.

Idiots everywhere....India is some ten times bigger than Pakistan....can you achieve trade surplus against say US.....however it's another matter you seek security from a minute state like Israel. :suicide2:

Between January and May this year, India-US goods trade touched $55.57 billion compared to $40.27 billion in the same period in 2019. Indian exports to the US stood at $36 billion, while American imports stood at $19.58 billion. Top Indian exports driving the surge in trade include gems and jewellery, pharmaceutical products, light crude oil and petroleum, electrical and electronics goods, engineering products, apparel, frozen marine products and others​

Well i always knew, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous....but i guess you creatures aping Western names to run your call centers are taught that windjammer is Farsi/ Arabic. :laugh:
You were talking of real names, I reminded you of your Arabi/Farsi name, else how’s even Black Tornado Indian?
Idiots everywhere....India is some ten times bigger than Pakistan....can you achieve trade surplus against say China or Russia or US.....however it's another matter you seek security from a minute state like Israel. :suicide2:
India’s 4 times bigger in area, and 6.4 times in population, 10 in what? And yes India is in trade surplus with the United States, country’s size doesn’t matter when it comes to trade balance, it’s the ECI that does…
It's beyond your capability so let me spoon feed you.....you can also google JF-17.
It’s not even a Pakistani aircraft, google MFI-17 to know it’s origin ;)
And again, India exports much more defence equipments while you ain’t even in the list.
If you just woke up from coma then let me remind you this is 2022....and the link i posted is predicting Indians breeding like bunnies by next year.
Now stick to amusing yourself with cartoon network.
The link says that India’s poulation will be more than China next year, not that India’s population growth is getting higher, who’s breeding like rabbits and who isn’t is pretty self explanatory in the graph.

They don't even assemble TBM, AFAIK. For Chennai metro project, they bought used TBM's overseas and refurbished them. The less I say about Indian refurbishment standards, the better it is.
Chennai Metro Rail Ltd. (CMRL) is all set to deploy made in India tunnel boring machines for its Phase II project. This is in contrast to the situation 10 years ago, when machines made in China, Russia and Germany were deployed.
According to CMRL officials, of the 23 TBMs to be used in the project, 12 would be from Tamil Nadu, five from China, one from Germany and one from Pune respectively.

“Of the 12 machines in Tamil Nadu, 10 will be remanufactured in Chennai and two in Kancheepuram. After the remanufacturing process is complete, the company will have it certified for use from the original manufacturer after which it will be used here,” an official said.

You were talking of real names, I reminded you of your Arabi/Farsi name, else how’s even Black Tornado Indian?

And do you even know my real name....read my post again to make sense.

India’s 4 times bigger in area, and 6.4 times in population, 10 in what? And yes India is in trade surplus with the United States, country’s size doesn’t matter when it comes to trade balance, it’s the ECI that does…
You don't know what you are talking about....meanwhile look for Pakistani exports to India.

It’s not even a Pakistani aircraft, google MFI-17 to know it’s origin ;)
And again, India exports much more defence equipments while you ain’t even in the list.
Lol....you creatures boast of building SU-30....try selling even a tyre to third party....Mashak and Super Mashak are being built in Pakistan and revenue collected by Pakistan....India is even importing assault rifles....what does it export.

The link says that India’s poulation will be more than China next year, not that India’s population growth is getting higher, who’s breeding like rabbits and who isn’t is pretty self explanatory in the graph.
Its obvious you have difficult reading and understanding. How will it be more.....surely not by millions of Indians living abroad returning to India. :lol:

India projected to surpass China as world's most populous country during 2023.

You don't know what you are talking about....meanwhile look for Pakistani exports to India.
No I’m not, your exports depend on manufacturing costs and your economic complexity, that’s it. You don’t export anything beyond some textiles, agro produce or cement to India.
Lol....you creatures boast of building SU-30....try selling even a tyre to third party....Mashak and Super Mashak are being built in Pakistan and revenue collected by Pakistan....India is even importing assault rifles....what does it export.
We don’t boast of it being Indian, we still call it Sukhoi Su-30 MKI and we didn’t paint a swedish aircraft green and gave it a farsi name.

As for assault rifles we all know who uses Chinese AK clones here…

We export much more than what you can in next 10 years
Its obvious you have difficult reading and understanding. How will it be more.....surely not by millions of Indians living abroad returning to India. :lol:

India projected to surpass China as world's most populous country during 2023.
Thats what I had said, but looks like someone can’t understand his own posts :lol:.
1659362624517.png

1659362555561.png

No I’m not, your exports depend on manufacturing costs and your economic complexity, that’s it. You don’t export anything beyond some textiles, agro produce or cement to India.

You descend on Pakistani forums to learn....so live and learn.

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports/india
We don’t boast of it being Indian, we still call it Sukhoi Su-30 MKI and we didn’t paint a swedish aircraft green and gave it a farsi name.
Jealousy will get you no where....your Tejas was induced by every major manufacturer....yet you lot are using indigenous as a buzz word....Mashak may have been derived from MFI-17...but swallow the bitter pill as who is manufacturing it now and selling it all over the world....meanwhile choke on your saffron pride.

As for assault rifles we all know who uses Chinese AK clones here…

We export much more than what you can in next 10 years
There are clones and there are clowns that need a clip around the ear ....very often.

Thats what I had said, but looks like someone can’t understand his own posts :lol:.
View attachment 866979
View attachment 866978
Wonder why UN named India rather than any other country . :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom