What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant our goverment get better aircrafts than filling their pockets.. we have always given a better fight with our daring paf pilots

PAF - ZINDABAD
ZARDARI - GO TO HELL

F-16s are capable of fighting SU30's

Surgical strikes will be in Pakistan's Favour. India will avenge Benazir's murderers. Bec. of political reasons Zardari and Giliani cannot directly engage in getting rid of them. PAK armed forces/Nukes are out of his controls. This is the the conspiracy, Let Zahid Hameed know. He is fantasizing weird things.
India and Zardari are together in this. 2x1 against LET / Jammad U'dawa.

by reading this ,i can suggest two things about you ,weather your level of knowledge is too low or you are the person with immature mind .......

1: First thing if you want to give favor to PAKISTAN by surgical strikes ,YOU must use that favor to your own country ,you know more than 200 extremist organizations running in your country , i think PAF must help you to eliminate all these terrorists by surgical strikes ,what you say about this ??????
2: Zardari and Gillani are our political leaders and they are in favor of PAKISTAN ,i think you must be thankfull to them because of their peaceful nature your *** is still unharmed otherwise our ARM FORCES know well how to kick INDIANS ***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Surgical strikes will be in Pakistan's Favour. India will avenge Benazir's murderers. Bec. of political reasons Zardari and Giliani cannot directly engage in getting rid of them. PAK armed forces/Nukes are out of his controls. This is the the conspiracy, Let Zahid Hameed know. He is fantasizing weird things.
India and Zardari are together in this. 2x1 against LET / Jammad U'dawa.

by reading this ,i can suggest two things about you ,weather your level of knowledge is too low or you are the person with immature mind .......

1: First thing if you want to give favor to PAKISTAN by surgical strikes ,YOU must use that favor to your own country ,you know more than 200 extremist organizations running in your country , i think PAF must help you to eliminate all these terrorists by surgical strikes ,what you say about this ??????
2: Zardari and Gillani are our political leaders and they are in favor of PAKISTAN ,i think you must be thankfull to them because of their peaceful nature youR ASStill unharmed otherwise our ARM FORCES know well how to kick INDIANS ***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2: Zardari and Gillani are our political leaders and they are in favor of PAKISTAN ,i think you must be thankfull to them because of their peaceful nature your *** is still unharmed otherwise our ARM FORCES know well how to kick INDIANS ***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I agree with You Ahmed Bhai, please help us identify the Camps in India and we will work together with PAF, meanwhile lets together strike in Kashmir and other places in Pak territory.:angel:

Saw this coming allready, the whole buildup of this case was totally wrong from the Indian POV.

I agree with You Ahmed Bhai, please help us identify the Camps in India and we will work together with PAF, meanwhile lets together strike in Kashmir and other places in Pak territory.:angel:
Together inside Pakistani territory? Forget it.
Respect the sovereignty of your neighbour.
You can't just walk in and do as you wish by taking out "terrorcamps".
I've read this so much lately, people seem to forget that Pakistan is a nation with borders, it does not violate Indias border, so Pakistan expects India to do the same.

guys seriously tellin u our gov have handled this situation quite well.
leaders have been givin chilled out statement to calm things down whereas our military official have been actin tough just to not let india take any misadvantage. and thats the best way to deal with the situation

Here you go smartass

View attachment a159625c8a9dd4f66d328226ff13d8fa.bmp_.jpg

Maybe we should consider this fact next time India talks about becoming a regional police force. :agree:

Dear Kharian,
Do you know difference between Terrorist & Naxali, terrorist has no targets, they have to kill any one who come to there way, while naxali is movement (though they may not be right) to bring communist government in India by the mean of weapons. But they also don't kill general people, they always attack police and government officials only.

Further on all the postings, Why every pakistani friend are behind India a**, India also have c***, wht about that.

Dabloo

Dear Kharian,
Do you know difference between Terrorist & Naxali, terrorist has no targets, they have to kill any one who come to there way, while naxali is movement (though they may not be right) to bring communist government in India by the mean of weapons. But they also don't kill general people, they always attack police and government officials only.

Further on all the postings, Why every pakistani friend are behind India a**, India also have c***, wht about that.

Dabloo

Dear dabloo,

You know I'm right and you know very well you are wrong. There is no difference between terrorists and naxals, as they are fighting not just to seperate themselves from India, but to completely consume India with their ideology. Kashmiri seperatists on the other hand want their sovereignty recognized, and are not aiming at overthrowing the government in Delhi.

K_B

PS - Yes naxals target civilians as well, please educate yourself.

Last edited:
India didn’t provide any suspects list relating to Mumbai attacks
Updated at: 1445 PST, Tuesday, December 23, 2008
ISLAMABAD: The visiting Interpol Chief, Ronald Noble has said that India hasn’t provided any list of suspected terrorists relating to the Mumbai attacks.

Following a meeting with the Interior Advisor, Rehman Malik, Ronald Noble told the media that Pakistan was itself a terrorist inflicted country and Benazir Bhutto became a victim of it. “We are satisfied over the cooperation extended by Pakistan relating to Mumbai attacks, as Pakistan investigation agencies are cooperative with Interpol and we are thankful to the interior advisor for his assistance”, he said. He further said that none other than Pakistan till today cooperated more with the Interpol and added that Pakistan was the most proactive associate of Interpol. He said the Interpol has also the same information, which you possess. Ronald Noble said that Pakistan was cooperating with the Interpol and the world community should also cooperate with Pakistan.

Earlier, Interior Advisor, Rehman Malik said that Pakistan and India both were the victims of terrorism. He also apprised of Pakistan’s difficulties relating to terrorism in his meeting with Ronald Noble, Rehman Malik said that Interpol team was on routine visit to Pakistan and nothing was discussed relating to the illegal immigrants with them. He said that there are set procedures for the handing over of the wanted person to any country and, “We are prepared to extend all possible cooperation to India relating to the Mumbai attacks, we will bring terrorists to justice,” he vowed.

India didn’t provide any suspects list relating to Mumbai attacks - GEO.tv

India didn’t provide any suspects list relating to Mumbai attacks
Updated at: 1445 PST, Tuesday, December 23, 2008
ISLAMABAD: The visiting Interpol Chief, Ronald Noble has said that India hasn’t provided any list of suspected terrorists relating to the Mumbai attacks.

By bringing in a third party investigative agency, the respective government would only be undermining the credibility of its own country's investigative agency - it will only show that the country's government does not trust the ability of its own agency

No self-respecting government would agree to let Interpol help in its domestic investigation.

Source.........

Manmohan says ‘nobody wants war’
Updated at: 1711 PST, Tuesday, December 23, 2008
NEW DELHI: India's prime minister says ``nobody wants war,'' seeking to lower tensions with neighboring Pakistan over the Mumbai attacks.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday renewed the call for Pakistan to crack down on Islamic militant groups blamed for the attack on India's financial capital of Mumbai last month.

But Singh says ``the issue is not war. The issue is terror and territory in Pakistan being used to promote and abet terrorism.''

Ofcourse nobody wants war, what is it exactly now the Indians want?
I think they're all confused of what they really want.
They simply cannot prove Pakistans role in this, and that's what frustrating them I think, also the fact that a military option would be deadly for both nations means they don't have much to bring in.
They should've prevented it, they had all the time, the warnings, and resources to do so.
They're trying to hide their shortcomings in these bombings by totally blaming Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom