What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The headline reads:
In case of another Mumbai-style attack, the actions will be quick and decisive - India.
Sub-heading reads something along these lines:
- Pakistan is unable to imprison Hafiz Saeed, which could lead to another Mumbai-style attack on India.
- Terrorist camps are still running in Azad Kashmir, while attacks along the Line of Control continue.

In other words, the propaganda machine is working overtime. Good move, India, but be careful what you wish for. The world is watching.

Remember what Gen. Musharraf said back in 2003 in reply to Indian claims of "10 days and Pakistan will cease to exist". He said that any war with India will not last more than 10 hours, but those 10 hours will be more than enough. This still stands true. Other than that, let's not read too much into this piece of reporting. The ISPR will be the first to inform the nation of any credible threats on the Eastern border.

I think Pakistan should Adop this policy 1st USE OF NUKE!!!! even if we get ANY SINGLE EVIDENCE!! demaag darust hojayeengay in Indians kay. Actually aaj jo India itna naach raha haina so called POWERFULL ECONOMY and bla blaa ye sab Israel and US backing ke wajah say hey jistime inak haath hata sara naach gaana nikal jayega!

I would expect that from a nation like India. When they know we are busy looking at one side, they would surely try to get their eggs friend at our expense. India wants Kashmir Freedom Movement to be squeezed and I would expect few hundred people killed in some bomb-blast or open fire on innocent people again but the beneficiary will be the so caring government of India.

But I also think pushing Pakistan at a time when our swords are already out, India would face stronger response from us as much it is trying to build.

I think Pakistan should Adop this policy 1st USE OF NUKE!!!! even if we get ANY SINGLE EVIDENCE!! demaag darust hojayeengay in Indians kay. Actually aaj jo India itna naach raha haina so called POWERFULL ECONOMY and bla blaa ye sab Israel and US backing ke wajah say hey jistime inak haath hata sara naach gaana nikal jayega!

kuch kahu ga nahi, aapke dimaag, karab ho gaya hein. Lekin galat nahi hein, indians ka bhi ho gaya tha jab mumbai attack hua. Dono milke yek dusre pe nuke dal do, sirf amercia aur china isse happy hoga.

Stealth, we never signed a "No First Use" policy, which means that if needed, we reserve the right to use our nukes first. But nuclear weapons are not toys, you can't just nuke someone willy-nilly. It affects more than just the people you kill, it affects the entire world, and the history of human civilization. What I mean to say is, I really hope we never have to use our weapons, ever. But we didn't build them just for show, that's for sure, and we're the only country that will openly admit that.

As for Indian economy. Well, you must give credit where it is due. They worked through some very tough times to get to where they are today, and they have found a way of turning their greatest problem, population, into a strength. They did this by sticking with democracy, no matter how corrupt, and letting the wheels turn round-and-round. Even the most corrupt government will accomplish something when it comes time to get re-elected.

We, too, have all the resources that India does, without the population problem. If we had not gotten caught up in the War on Terror mess, our GDP growth rate would have most likely exceeded that of India by now (don't shoot the messenger, just look at the statistics). So don't worry, once the new sun dawns, we'll get back on track, and there will be no stopping us. Because of our current situation, we will have one of the most robust economies in the world (we already do, in fact), one that can work through almost any crisis situation.

But, as they say, one evolution at a time. Let's concentrate on saving our country first.

I think Pakistan should Adop this policy 1st USE OF NUKE!!!! even if we get ANY SINGLE EVIDENCE!! demaag darust hojayeengay in Indians kay.

I am trembling in my shoes... the way the word 'evidence' is used in this forum, by now there is a pile of it with you guys....

Actually aaj jo India itna naach raha haina so called POWERFULL ECONOMY and bla blaa ye sab Israel and US backing ke wajah say hey jistime inak haath hata sara naach gaana nikal jayega!
Please someone let Zardari/Gilani to give Stealth bhai a chance instead of the useless chaps they have in commerce and finance ministries. I am sure our good neighbours will be happy to be prosperous again, and Stealth Bhai knows whose blessing is required for getting rich quick...

Arre bhai, India is a broad based economy, and hence doing well in these times where consumption based, export oriented economies are licking their wounds. As far as Israel is concerned, there are no major economic ties, and in spite of BJP's mollycoddling of Israel, The current Indian power structure keeps Israel at bay keeping in view the sentiments of our Muslim brethren.

kuch kahu ga nahi, aapke dimaag, karab ho gaya hein. Lekin galat nahi hein, indians ka bhi ho gaya tha jab mumbai attack hua. Dono milke yek dusre pe nuke dal do, sirf amercia aur china isse happy hoga.

Sorry to say hamara demaag karab nahe huwa alabata tumhara tu tab say hey jab say America aur Israel nay tumko ghood lya hey! tab say tumharay paoon zameen par nahe lag rahay!

It is fitting, since Mumbai like attacks are a part of Pakistan's proxy war against India. And look - they are already discussing the next one!
Keep this up, and you won't be posting here much longer.

Unless it was a joke, in which case, it was terrible.

Wow! A thread filled with war-mongering people.

Yes... if there is another terrorist attack in India and India attacks terrorist camps in Pakistan, then Pakistan will launch all of its nukes on India and then Pakistan will live happily ever after.

Now, can we have some more intellectual conversation?

Stealth, we never signed a "No First Use" policy, which means that if needed, we reserve the right to use our nukes first. But nuclear weapons are not toys, you can't just nuke someone willy-nilly. It affects more than just the people you kill, it affects the entire world, and the history of human civilization. What I mean to say is, I really hope we never have to use our weapons, ever. But we didn't build them just for show, that's for sure, and we're the only country that will openly admit that.

As for Indian economy. Well, you must give credit where it is due. They worked through some very tough times to get to where they are today, and they have found a way of turning their greatest problem, population, into a strength. They did this by sticking with democracy, no matter how corrupt, and letting the wheels turn round-and-round. Even the most corrupt government will accomplish something when it comes time to get re-elected.

We, too, have all the resources that India does, without the population problem. If we had not gotten caught up in the War on Terror mess, our GDP growth rate would have most likely exceeded that of India by now (don't shoot the messenger, just look at the statistics). So don't worry, once the new sun dawns, we'll get back on track, and there will be no stopping us. Because of our current situation, we will have one of the most robust economies in the world (we already do, in fact), one that can work through almost any crisis situation.

Dear Sir,

Yes we have more powerfull economy in 2004/05. Simply if USA leave afghanistan and also India close thr conslate in Afghanistan defintly our economy and situation will going smooth.

Last edited:

But, as they say, one evolution at a time. Let's concentrate on saving our country first.

Sane :tup:

I believe even mumbai type attacks happen 5 in a row, we won't touch pakistan, why need to harm someone who is already started to implode. Save your country brothers, you already fell for US once and you are doing the same mistake. Your number one enemy is US not us.

Why India is warning Pakistan for any new Mumbai type attack???

If the Mumbai attacks been proved to be taken Place from Pakistan?

Guys What we are discussing is just another BS comming from India once again , First Prove that the Attacks came from Pakistan ! Then we will talk what to do.

And we must not worry about these threats , they have been arround:blah: since our Independence :pakistan:

Swift response to what ??? means India is already mentaly prepared that what ever attacks will happen in India will come from Pakistan and they can attack Pakistan without Investigating the real hand behind it. And lets look at the timing of this statment , when PA & PAF is conducting an operation in FATA.:coffee:?

Good luck with that my Indian friends !!:sniper:

lemme answer another question , IF any war sanario between India and Pakistan is comming , Pakistan has 70-90 warheads ( declared) Unofficial ??????
India 45-90 Warheads , Unofficial number ??

simply means 180 warheads , if all fired both countries will be Wiped out of the map of the Earth and this is where US, Russia , EU will have party:bunny:

Maybe they would'nt have because 180 warheads will put that much temprature & radio active waves in the atmosphare that it will easily destroy OZONE and then ....happy holidays.

So lets pray:argh: and think that our Rulers are not Idiots , and lets work together for the betterment of Our people

regards:.

Wow! A thread filled with war-mongering people.

Yes... if there is another terrorist attack in India and India attacks terrorist camps in Pakistan, then Pakistan will launch all of its nukes on India and then Pakistan will live happily ever after.

Now, can we have some more intellectual conversation?

The forum is not filled with war-mongering people rather INDIAN Orange media is full of it and your Orange minded minister is once again on poomp poo mission by issuing such silly statement that India is going to face another Mumbai like attack.

Come on man teach your media to find other real news instead of making pure newswires as Billywood masala film industry

India cant do anything if something likethat or even worse happens because they cant stand a nuclear war,all of their major cities are in our hitlist and incase of any stupid action we wont hesitate to strike.

The Indians dont have guts to stand nuclear war even when thier media is almost crazy to push govt to go to War but they have not able to do so as evident in 1999,2002 and 2008.Its just a big hype created by their media.

Moreover incase of any nuclear war thier dream to be a super power will be shattered.

Last edited:
thier dream to be a super power will be shattered.

Even without any War thy will never become a superpower...

80% of population under poverty level and you think India become Superpower ?? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom