What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear blood is of red colour on both the sides. 173 were killed and 308 were injured in an attack. In Pakistan multiples of these numbers are died and injured in suiside attacks. Pakistan was attacked at manawa, Elite forces, FBI etc. No one says that India is behind it. Why?????????

I need hajmola to digest that Mumbai police, Indian Rangers and Indian commandos need more than 3 days to controll 10 Terrorists. All the security forces should be retrained.

You dont need a hajmola just hear the facts ..Indian police was not a police force with Ak-47 or any hitech gadgets..their main weapon is a lathi and maximum .303 rifle ..its only because of their pure courage that terrorsits cant achive all the objectives..and its the same police who catch a terrorists with the bravery of Assistant sub-inspector Tukaram Omble...

He caught Kasab - only to go away forever, says family (One Year After 26/11)- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

And our police was not trained for carrying out commando operations at that time..NSG was assigned for carrying out commando operations and rescue the remaining hostages..
NSG commandos operations has to taken place in 2-3 places at the same time..and also Taj Hotel has so many rooms..Every floor in Taj hotel has different design and those terrorists pigs were changing their positions rapidly..Even after killing those terrorists NSG has to sanitize the entire hotel to clear that no terrorist is hiding anywhere..It means the entire hotel rooms including bathrooms and even search under the bed..It almost took 18-20 hours...these 10 terrorists where professionally trained to fight against any oppositions and they where prepared to stay for a long period..enough ammunition were carried with them to engage in a small war..

And I still dont know why some Pakistanis are still living in a denial mode even after your government acknowledge that these terrorists including the living one is from Pakistan..Keep watching Hamid Anzari..he will tell TTP is the only savior of Pakistan one day and believe that too...

Your support for these terrorists in the name of freedom fighting is the sole reason why your country is in turmoil now..You cant learn from it then continue support Let or JuD or any one you like..

Last edited:
IMO a person's credibility is lost once you catch his lie. He said Kasab is Amar Singh. Now that is proven to be a lie, so there lies his credibility.
About one another thing that my Pakistani friends are continuous writing about Mr Prohit.
1) Indian government discovered he was involved.
2) Indian army gave the permission to prosecute him and that came very fast.
3) There was no confirm news saying he was involved in Samjhota express blast, however there was a news that he might have supplied the RDX for same. It was later found that in that blast RDX was not used.

A lot of people here speculate too much about Karkare and his death and does not care to check the facts. Here is some misinformation that is being spread.
1) Karkare and 2 other officers involved in Malegaon blast case were killed.
Truth Only Karkaree was involved in investigation as head. Rest 2 were from different department of Police.
2) Karakare was eliminated to prevent case against Malegaon blast accused.
Truth If that was the case then why the case is still on after 1 year, they should have been free. Also I do these people know that it is not just 1 person doing the investigation, Karkaree was heading the team but not leading the investigation. So why when we conspired to kill 170 we left the team of Malegaon blast untouched.

I can only laugh at the helplessness of the Pakistani people who listen to such crap - And can any one answer me one very very very simple question??? Why have the Pakistan government and courts even allowed to book cases against the so called noble pakistani's involved in the Mumbai attack ... Please guys - if you seriously believe in this particular article by BS god Zaid Hamid then you are just in another Matrix world controlled by instruments of terror.

First of good advertising of your blog.

Second he has written book. Similar is with Book written by Jaswant Singh.

He has not only blame IB for Karkare;s dead but also blamed Hindus for all attacks happen in India. He gives clear chit to Islamist Terrorist.

Do you need more info. I think this is over.

First of all RAW unlike ISI is govern by PM. So whatever RAW is doing PM knows and we all know how our PM is.

"It is not a coincidence that the terrorist attacks in Pakistan have dramatically increased since Verma took the reins of RAW." - Sorry brother could not digest. It looks that he became Chief order massacre in Pakistan. Good to know from you that there is not TTP. Also, not en coincidence that Naxal attacks have increased after ban on JuD. :rofl:

Unlike most authors and commentators on the subject, Mushrif has the benefit of inside knowledge about Indian IB misdeeds and the heavy infiltration of intelligence and security apparatus in India by the extreme right wing Hindu outfits who are the worst kind of terrorists. They are working on sparking a nuclear confrontation in South Asia that will eventually destroy them along with the rest of the innocent people in India and Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Terror in India--Who Killed Karkare?

How Karkare had Exposed Hindutva/Mossad Roles in Staging Terror in India including 26/11 Mumbai‏ - total_truth_sciences | Google Groups

http://www.riazhaq.com/2008/09/indias-guantanmo-and-abu-ghraib.html

Last edited:
Come with credible evedence like Kasab :cheers: Until then then it is not a credible statement.
India is not supporting any terrorist organizations Ask your own ISI who is still thinking these TTP as a strategic asset to use them against India.
Pakistan on one side is supporting these so called Taliban(forgot to say "good taliban") and on the other side waging a war(god only knows how this can be done).

Evidence will be presented sooner or later. Truth cannot hide forever. We DO KNOW of indian involvement as a fact.

ISI supporting TTP? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Man these indians blame Pakistanis for consipiracy theories, and then they come up with stuff like this. Listen kid. TTP has killed over 100 ISI members, its waging a war against Pakistan. ISI has no reason to support TTP. Afghan Taliban might be a different argument but TTP? :rofl: Do you even know the difference between TTP and Afghan Taliban? I doubt you do, because if you did, you wouldn't have made such a retarded statement.

India is doing humanitarian assistance and you cannot measure achievements regarding that.
Don't think india is doing that. If it was, indians would be posting left and right about it. And humanitarian assistance is definitely measureable. What kind of assistance are you doing, and in what ways are you assisting people? If you can tell me that, I can ask you questions regarding that will show that its measureable and more importantly show what indians have done regarding that.

So can i say pakistan is doing great job than US?
the point is GOP and ISI has been working closely and the only thing that separates them is WOT and US involvement. Apart from that these Taliban and ISI have strong links.:cheers:

Pakistan is definitely doing a better job than US. Look how TTP are on the run and doing these bomb blasts as an act of desperation. They have been evicted from Swat, soon to be evicted from SWA, and will then be only present in some of the tribal agenices.

As for rest you said, I can't make it out exactly what you're trying to say.

Since GoP has already accepted this operation was partially planned, funded and supported in Pakistan. So all your post becomes irrelevant.:argh:

Yes, the GoP had to accept responsibility under pressure from the USA of President Bush. All those exchanges of notes, blames, refusal of blames are only public stunts. Even if Bombay was organized by LeT of Pakistan, is it then the responsibility of GoP? It is certainly not.

But, both the countries are exchanging notes or blames fully knowing the truth, i.e, the Bombay carnage was organized by Hindu terrorists and their main target was to eliminate Police Officer Karkare.

It is possible that somehow the Indian LeT has infiltrated the Hindu outfit, but it is physically impossible for their gangs to come from Karachi. Their planning, as has been described by the GoI, cannot be implemented. Even James Bond would not go for such a long voyage, when other easier methods were available.

There was a sea voyage, but it was not from Karachi, but from somewhere in the Indian south. A sea voyage was needed to avoid road checkings on their way to Bombay, where Karkare was working to expose Hindu terrorism sponsored by a group of military people.

By the way, I have seen many photographs showing Kasab and a few other south Indian-looking terrorists. The pictures were taken from outside a transparent glass panel or a glass door. If these were taken from a distant, then it is obvious that they could also have been killed by the army shooters with guns fitted with telescopes. But, they were not killed.

I have seen security people, with pot belly, shooting at them from behind parked cars. But, then who took the photographs of the terrorists, and how it was possible when the photographers themselves could have been killed? Do not you see that all these were set ups?

Photographers were not killed. Why? Because, their objects were all models of a pre-arranged photo session. There are many other loopholes in the RAW story. I am giving just an analysis of that story. But, the Indians do not like to hear. They want to send me to a mental asylum. Yes, I will go to one such asylum, but only to visit these Indians as patients.

Yes, the GoP had to accept responsibility under pressure from the USA of President Bush.
That's actually an angle I never thought from. That's a plausible explanation for GoP so quickly accept involvement of LeT given the evidence provided by india in the dossier was absolute garbage. Now I still believe that it was LeT behind the attacks but this just added a new dimension to the conspiracy theory making it more consistent.

What I will additionally say is what I posted on another forum so people don't carried away by my use of the phrase conspiracy theory.

There's nothing really wrong with suggesting that there is a conspiracy as long as there are no loop holes in the theory and it makes sense. Evidence will be hard to find because as in any conspiracy, the evidence will be erased as much as it can be.

Trying to shut up people by simply calling them conspiracy theorist and nothing else is a desperate way to try to evade their points. Trying to find loop holes in the theory and lack of logic and sense is a better way to go about it.

I am giving just an analysis of that story. But, the Indians do not like to hear. They want to send me to a mental asylum. Yes, I will go to one such asylum, but only to visit these Indians as patients.

:rofl: hahahah.... u almost made me fall from my chair...Though rest of your post is just rant but i liked this part the most...very funny :D

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that's a good one. How did I miss that. :rofl::rofl:

You mean india in the form of TTP?

Additionally, this is a poor attempt at diversion.

Yes, the GoP had to accept responsibility under pressure from the USA of President Bush. All those exchanges of notes, blames, refusal of blames are only public stunts. Even if Bombay was organized by LeT of Pakistan, is it then the responsibility of GoP? It is certainly not.

Are you suggesting that GoP accepted that this operation is related to Pakistan under USA pressure? This means entire Pakistan is USA puppet as this is clear example of loosing sovereignty.:tongue:

As please read carefully. I never talked about state involvement. I said this was partially done from Pakistan soil.

But, both the countries are exchanging notes or blames fully knowing the truth, i.e, the Bombay carnage was organized by Hindu terrorists and their main target was to eliminate Police Officer Karkare.

Did you bother to read previous posts. I guess you did not.

It is possible that somehow the Indian LeT has infiltrated the Hindu outfit, but it is physically impossible for their gangs to come from Karachi. Their planning, as has been described by the GoI, cannot be implemented. Even James Bond would not go for such a long voyage, when other easier methods were available.

Since GoP has already accepted that some of the people are Pakistani therefore all this becomes invalid.

There was a sea voyage, but it was not from Karachi, but from somewhere in the Indian south. A sea voyage was needed to avoid road checkings on their way to Bombay, where Karkare was working to expose Hindu terrorism sponsored by a group of military people.

I again suggest you to read posts regarding Karkare. Hallucination has its own characteristics.:bunny:

By the way, I have seen many photographs showing Kasab and a few other south Indian-looking terrorists. The pictures were taken from outside a transparent glass panel or a glass door. If these were taken from a distant, then it is obvious that they could also have been killed by the army shooters with guns fitted with telescopes. But, they were not killed.

Many south-Indian terrorists are already accepted as Pakistani national by the concerned government.:rofl:

I have seen security people, with pot belly, shooting at them from behind parked cars. But, then who took the photographs of the terrorists, and how it was possible when the photographers themselves could have been killed? Do not you see that all these were set ups?

Perhaps there are two different things media and security!!

Photographers were not killed. Why? Because, their objects were all models of a pre-arranged photo session. There are many other loopholes in the RAW story. I am giving just an analysis of that story. But, the Indians do not like to hear. They want to send me to a mental asylum. Yes, I will go to one such asylum, but only to visit these Indians as patients.

Thank you for informative post. BTW, these hotels has inside cameras also.
Just for fun, you consider loopholes I RAW story. I consider them most successful as they did something and made some government to own it. I must say omnipotent.:partay:

No one is to blame....

There is so much depression and hopelessness in Pakistan that they are eager to listen to some good news or to get some hope from a hopeless situation. This is true with any individual in any part of the world.

Zaid Hamid all said and done is a smart chap all he does to take all situation cook it over anti India flame and garnish it with CIA, RAW and MOSSAD and top it with verses from the holy Koran. Generally liberal servings of quotes from poet Iqbal is also served as a side dish.

Desperate Pakistani people lap it up to satisfy their hunger for good news meanwhile Hamidbhai laughs all the way to bank. I like his sense of timing as he just manages to cook up different dishes with the same ingredients just to the liking of masses and depending on the given situation. This is a rare ability and one should appreciate it.

The upside for Pakistan is the masses can at least live happily listening to these stories till the inevitable hits them hard. The wait can be agonizing if there is no one to sooth your nerve.

The only down side I see to it is Indians commenting and counter commenting and wasting their time thereby bring the national productivity down.

Definitely. That's why indians should leave this forum.

I watched this all episodes.. I have few comments..

1) Regarding host , I have no words.. I will borrow from this article
"The explosion in TV channels in Urdu, English and regional languages has brought to the fore large numbers of largely untrained, semi-educated and unworldly TV talk show hosts and journalists who deem it necessary to win viewership at a time of an acute advertising crunch, by being more outrageous and sensational than the next channel." Link here BBC News - Ahmed Rashid: Pakistan conspiracy theories stifle debate

2) Regarding ZH, he has grown up in last one year. Last year he said Ajmal Kasab is amaer singh.. Now he says there are many pakistani in Indian custody who can be placed as evidence.. which could have made sense. That's more like a analysts talk Neverthless ZH accepts Ajmal Kasab as Pakistani :yahoo: Apart from that everything is old ranting raw-mosad-rss nexus.

This is I think a classic example of how 'vested interests' use mass histeria to fuel personal interests. I am an Indian and I KNOW how the INDIAN govt agencies work. Its is unimaginable that an Indian agency like RAW can have ANY hand in targetting Indians on the scale claimed.
Well accept it guys, both sides invest in terrorism accross the border, but only on a limited scale. But trying to say that we are responsible for 26/11 is absurd, any Indian would tell you that. I really appeal to pakistanis to see reason and not blindly support this man's theories. No one in India is blaming or allegin that Pakistan as a nation has planned out hese attacks, but it is possible that certain elements may have done it in the ignorance of the leadership. And when things blew up, left the sinking boat. But that that. Just a view.:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom