What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Goals u mentioned could be achieved without 26/11.

Above all, 200 lives are far far above these goals.

Yes civilian lifes are lost but at same time

a) When one thinks about the politial chaos that could
have arisen in Indian political Scene, if India had just taken US
hand with out any reason , traditionall Russia was the one
who was there for India , but Indian just took candy from US

b) The communist party of India was staging their own protest
to protest the move , there was to be alot of turmoil

c) The whole Indian Army was shaken up when its Colonel and
Generals were conducting flase flag operations and planting bombs
and then blaming it on Muslims , there was a real chance that the
investigator who was looking into the truth was going to shake
indian army to its core

Mean while Indian and Pakistani public had been on history close relations - they were fed up with weapon race and ties were resuming which would have likely resulted in open trade and open relations with Pakistan and India .......

Who would but the billion dollar weapons from anyone if there was peace????

The biggest issue was the empty void from where these 4-5 people came into the bombay , navies of our nations (india and pakistan) routinely catch fisherman who tresspass, so for me to assume these guys came on boats

What political gains were achieved , when you view it in a political sense you realize or at least I started to realize why these attacks were orchestrated

a) Split the Pakistan Army on west/east front , as days or week before the attack Pakistan had firmly said NO to anymore attacks on its soil and infact some of the helicopters for US were fired upon by check posts

There was a real chance that Pakistan Airforce might engage US airforce, so a certain plan was inacted , to bring India into the mix

a) Pakistan got into the trade plan with Iran
b) Pakistani army and airforce decided to protect its lands

So to counter the two elements, a force from east front was needed to remind Pakistan , who is the boss...

The only challenge was to convince the Indian population , how to accept going back to old days in public relations with Pakistan

I mean how can you take public who are cheering from Pakistani cricketers and eating and dancing with Pakistani people to times when TV channels started to bash Pakistan

Simple - you need to open a wound - which will seep out blood and when people will see blood they will go into a "FEAR" mode , and that is exactly what happened

When fear took over, every one forgot and they all believed what was presented to them

I doubt Pakistan had anything to gain form this - :coffee:
from our stand point the Mumbai attacks were attack on pakistan's hard work on our forigne relatiosn for past 10 years

India says Pakistan has taken positive measures against perpetrators of Mumbai attacks - People's Daily Online 20:29, January 08, 2010

India said on Friday that Pakistan has taken "positive measures" to book the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks, but asked Islamabad to do more against terrorism.

Indian Minister of External Affairs S.M. Krishna said that Pakistan has taken positive measures on the basis of the dossiers India has provided.

"However, we are still to see Pakistan take effective steps to end infiltration and dismantle the terror mechanism on its territory," he said in his address at a meeting of diaspora here.

"We support a stable Pakistan at peace with itself. We wish to address the issues between us through dialogue. But we have made it clear that this would be possible only in an atmosphere free of terror," he said.

Source: Xinhua

I cannot view that video, since apple does not support flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom