What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is RAW involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan,??
Why use Afghanistan for training terrorist??
RAW Indian Intelligence Agency is Training Terrorists in Afghanistan - Topix
?RAW training 600 terrorists In Afghanistan? Senator Mushahid - Pakistan - Zimbio
Why do many terrorist caught in Pakistan uses weapons of Indian origin??

Ahmed Quraishi.com
Give us our answers and we will give yours (Although Mumbai Attacks was an inside job)
Stop posting BS so called senior members :devil::chilli:

:wave::wave:
dude, this is not vikers machine gun.

And Pakistan was also one of the users of Vickers machine gun. That pic is not a proof, but a joke. This is the real Vickers.

e66eabd1dc61bcd262dcd84fbb1bdadf.jpg

88fecaa443c64d2935a6304ae5111867.jpg

[/B]
you are, the image clearly says Indian Vickers machine :rofl::rofl: :blah::blah:

You can put anything in a picture even using windows paint .. ok i will redit the picture and put mongolian vikers machine and u please believe that toooo

Why is RAW involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan,??
Why use Afghanistan for training terrorist??
RAW Indian Intelligence Agency is Training Terrorists in Afghanistan - Topix
?RAW training 600 terrorists In Afghanistan? Senator Mushahid - Pakistan - Zimbio
Why do many terrorist caught in Pakistan uses weapons of Indian origin??

Ahmed Quraishi.com
Give us our answers and we will give yours (Although Mumbai Attacks was an inside job)
Stop posting BS so called senior members :devil::chilli:

:wave::wave:

Dont forget about Illeagal gun market in pakistan, They not only make copy of Vicker gun , even any advanced gun in world wheter AK 47 , German rifle.

whole thread self deleted :agree:

I was going to write a snarky comment, but Forcetrip had a more presentable argument.....

I think he is a rational person and you should learn from him....

^^^yuppers i know that but buddy i am not only refereeing to Vickers machine gun only, there were many other traces as well

Its not only guns i am talking about buddy, i am talk abut weapons, and it was all over the news please dont tell me :azn:

Ill keep "explaining" to you what you dont know. All I can do with a keyboard and a couple of minutes to spare over tea. The hard part is while smiling and shaking my head over why I resort to "explaining" to you I could have been playing online checkers with a way smarter 9 year old.

Ill keep "explaining" to you what you dont know. All I can do with a keyboard and a couple of minutes to spare over tea. The hard part is while smiling and shaking my head over why I resort to "explaining" to you I could have been playing online checkers with a way smarter 9 year old.
LOL, i am no ISI or saink, that was all over news and i was also abit mad on guys posting BS so i just lost my temper abit, my 9 year sis wants to play pet society so she is eating my head lols :wave:

LOL, i am no ISI or saink, that was all over news and i was also abit mad on guys posting BS so i just lost my temper abit, my 9 year sis wants to play pet society so she is eating my head lols :wave:

:) .. News is media which runs on sales. Try to keep up with ISPR reports. I think they come on once a day. I am not sure about that because I do not follow them myself. I wouldnt worry about what others say especially when they also follow the same media on the other side.

Me or you have no information as to how things are planned out on either sides of the border. If our military was purposely axing their own foot by having these assets that would be a different story. Somehow people from the other side dont accept or our military can not provide credible evidence of Indian involvement in some areas. For the time being I seem to think they have reasons to keep them around, moreover I think they have their reasons. But I do agree with you that this hurdle should be dealt with when BOTH parties decide that peace has to come. Now what me personally thinks happened is that India just bought some of our terrorist camps so by basically not actually having a terrorist camp in your own country does not mean you dont have a camp at all. There is not a religion or product in this world that you cant buy with money. Sooner we as a nation understand that we will understand how to make that money and not have it stolen by anyone that gets elected.

P.S about that part about why we try to get on the table and talk peace. The acting continues to be on 2 sides. The Pakistan government wants to talk about things other than terrorism and the Indians want to talk nothing but

The bolded statement to me is the crux of the current situation....

To be honest, I dont really feel India or Pakistan are really interested in solving Kashmir.....
In Pak, the supreme command lies with the armed forces who have benefitted from conflict, and would like issues to simmer to legitmize their supremacy...Democracy according to me isnt the ideal method of governance esp when the army and ISI plays such an important behind the scenes role...

India has no interest in solving Kashmir and would like to prolong this issue as much as they can.....This allows India a "genuine" reason for a major arms build up....resulting in other aspirations such as power projection, UN security council, and securing resources....
Plus projecting Pakistan as a state that supports terrorism only makes the case for India's rule in Kashmir stronger....

I do agree both sides need to come to the table while seeking peace mutually, but there will never be an ideal scenario especially when there are multiple power centres and ulterior motives involved....

Obviously I can see the flip side of the equation putting myself in the Pakistani shoes....
But as an Indian, my case rests on the pillar that terrorism against Indian citizens should stop.....Terrorism in any form should stop..... period!!!

What you mentioned about the threat percieved and threat revealed instance is absolutely correct. India is overspending on arms on notion of a threat that does not exist. So becomes the disbalancing arms race. We cannot spend that much so we bridge that by having things that cannot be destroyed militarily. That comes under our right to defend and distract. I truely think after musharaff, orders were handed down to stop "Terror" activities and focus on different kind of projects with these assets. Constant turmoil, budget cuts and firmly indoctrinated middle management of these assets turned self governed or bought over by the bigger cheque. I still say that all this only ends when one side says "someone has to give and I shall be a man about it". and that is never going to happen. America tries to put us back on the table trying to play both sides. It needs both parties to dance around this as well. It serves its best interests. And why should some other country be concerned only about its interests and the interests of its own citizens? Unfortunately people think F16's grow on trees. Anyway, this has become a bit confusing even for me and I could go on and on about it with very very few people even understanding 10% of what I have posted right now, but I compare our so called "Assets" to Landmines. I am against Landmines .. But cant afford those fancy bombs right now .. so I make do with Landmines.

What you mentioned about the threat percieved and threat revealed instance is absolutely correct. India is overspending on arms on notion of a threat that does not exist. So becomes the disbalancing arms race. We cannot spend that much so we bridge that by having things that cannot be destroyed militarily. That comes under our right to defend and distract. I truely think after musharaff, orders were handed down to stop "Terror" activities and focus on different kind of projects with these assets. Constant turmoil, budget cuts and firmly indoctrinated middle management of these assets turned self governed or bought over by the bigger cheque. I still say that all this only ends when one side says "someone has to give and I shall be a man about it". and that is never going to happen. America tries to put us back on the table trying to play both sides. It needs both parties to dance around this as well. It serves its best interests. And why should some other country be concerned only about its interests and the interests of its own citizens? Unfortunately people think F16's grow on trees. Anyway, this has become a bit confusing even for me and I could go on and on about it with very very few people even understanding 10% of what I have posted right now, but I compare our so called "Assets" to Landmines. I am against Landmines .. But cant afford those fancy bombs right now .. so I make do with Landmines.

Excellent comparison.....

A defensive weapon, however if one doesnt watch their step, has the potential to cause major collateral damage....

Abandoned landmines cause the most destruction.....just like the abandoned Mujahideen who took up the role of Taliban after the Soviet invasion giving us all a bloody migraine

"Solid Evidence" by Pakistan's own media. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) You are new to the forum so nevermind

we have beaten this topic of Indian support formation, funding and shelttering to LTTE, to death in the past.

And we also debated how RAW was still supporting LTTE terrorists when IPKF was fighting in Sri Lanka.

Dont rant !!! The case is of David Headley, a Pakistani Origin American citizen who has converted to Christianity.

He might be a US citizen but his Paksitani roots are very strong. He might be a Quad Agent of the CIA/FBI or the LeT.

The issue in hand that all of Pakistan's white lies of propaganda, Mossad, KGB and RAW initiated Mumbai attacks are smothered to death.

Anyways there is no credibility of the Paksitani nation in the world stage. US may play games with us, by not extraditing him to India even if he is guilty according to Indian laws.

The point is all the evidences he is going to give to the Deptt of Justice and the "Ploy" by the US to give India access to headley is a kind of "How do we care" attitude.

India should be concerned about the names and the key personnel in Pakistan who have collaborated with him, since it is happening in the United States, there can be no better damning evidence at to Pakistan ploy in planning, designing and masterminding the 26/11 attacks.

The US Deppt of Justice is going to ratify what this guy says now on.

Simply US has to do something, it had a deal cut out with him, extraditing him was very risky, thus they have to give the NIA of India access to him on the US soil....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom