What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punishments are supposed to prevent people from committing the mistake again. Jihadis believe when they do the service they go straight to heaven. Denial of capital punishment by not killing them is the best punishment they can be given.

India is really good in this kind of scandals and backdoor controversies. The Mombay attacks was Indian Seed and surely, Indian is enjoying the fruits..

PS: hang this bastard.. :P

I am strictly against capital punishment, but its my view.

We have no right to take the life of another person if he has committed a murder. If we do we are also a murderer.
Human life is god given. we have no right to take it.

But capital punishment prevents birth of another bloody minded person because of fear of death.
It becomes a lesson for others. Thus good for future.

India is really good in this kind of scandals and backdoor controversies. The Mombay attacks was Indian Seed and surely, Indian is enjoying the fruits..

Can i say that the bombings in Lahore,Karachi and in the rest of Pakistan are Pakistan's Seeds and not hurt Pakistanis feelings..??

While typing it sis better to think if it may hurt others feelings nd then procedd rather than jumping on ur keyboard.

Well, before hanging, I think Indian administration will be thinking about sending Ajmal to Pakistan for trial here as well. A formal request has already been sent to India and it appears that India might be able to transfer him to Pakistan.

It has to be kept in mind that there does not exist any treaty of Extradition between Pakistan and India, but Pakistani courts for trial of Ajmal may need him in person.

Whatever the end of this case be in India, I wish may the justice be done to the innocent who lost their lives in this terrorist activity.

We Pakistanis have no sympathy to Ajmal Qasab, if he is the terrorist. He be hanged.

KIT Over

166 people were dead, the loss is for their kins and families, this incident became a shame for Indian intelligence, tourists were killed and tourism was affected, buildings were damaged including a famous 5 star hotel, India became a dangerous place to visit in front of international community ....

And still people believe it was Indian seed and India is enjoying its fruits.

Brother, Pakistan has not lost anything because of this. The losses are for the people who were victims of this act and for their relatives and the country in general.

Thank you for sharing your views.

Who says evidence in such a huge case cannot be fabricated?

Remember Colin Powell, the foreign minister of the world’s lone superpower, sitting in the U.N. Security Council one fine evening in February 2003, showing fake and doctored pictures and other evidence to prove Iraq’s WMDs?

It all turned out to be bogus. Yet U.S. led a major war against Iraq and changed the course of history based on those lies.

Now India wants action replay

i mean read this out,,,

Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

I am not claiming it to be true but worth thinking.

Last edited:
But capital punishment prevents birth of another bloody minded person because of fear of death.
It becomes a lesson for others. Thus good for future.

People are brainwashed in a state of martyrdom if they die killing people.

Killing them is actually a service for them.

They should be given rigorous life imprisonment and they have to get on with the life knowing the act he has done has landed in that.

I bet many would agree to death rather than spend rest of their life in jail. Why give them the pleasure of that.

Against popular opinion here, I really do NOT think that Ajmal Kasab should be hanged.

IMHO, he was just a pawn in a larger game. He is foot soldier, a pawn. Hanging him will do no good to India. In fact, it'll just take away our human touch.

He should be given a very long imprisonment though.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Against popular opinion here, I really do NOT think that Ajmal Kasab should be hanged.

IMHO, he was just a pawn in a larger game. He is foot soldier, a pawn. Hanging him will do no good to India. In fact, it'll just take away our human touch.

He should be given a very long imprisonment though.

Who says evidence in such a huge case cannot be fabricated?

Now India wants action replay

India wants action reply so that ...... ?????

would you care why India wants an action replay by killing its people, tarnish its image globally, causing its own people getting angry against the government.

Why should India do it??

Your views please.

166 people were dead, the loss is for their kins and families, this incident became a shame for Indian intelligence, tourists were killed and tourism was affected, buildings were damaged including a famous 5 star hotel, India became a dangerous place to visit in front of international community ....

And still people believe it was Indian seed and India is enjoying its fruits.

Brother, Pakistan has not lost anything because of this. The losses are for the people who were victims of this act and for their relatives and the country in general.

Thank you for sharing your views.

we saw much more of these killings in hydrabad / gujrat. and Indian Govt was involved in it. there are hell lots of other examples are available from recent past where indian govt killed its own ppl for the sack of their own objectives, so who knows the internal story..

Do you guyz really believe that entire Indian Intelligence and Forces are too dump and sleeping that few kids came with heavy weaponry in day light and killed lots of ppl in heart of india with such an ease..
Don't tell me lol.

Also there are lots of similar questions in this whole story, which i think will remain as question mark..

India wants action reply so that ...... ?????

would you care why India wants an action replay by killing its people, tarnish its image globally, causing its own people getting angry against the government.

Why should India do it??

Your views please.

i mean you all know why.... If I answer your question this thread will become a war zone and i don't want to fight now...

Its not too difficult o understand.

Just coming in...

Ajmal Kasab has been convicted on all charges and was directly found to be responsible for 7 deaths.

The other 2 have been acquitted because of insufficient evidence.

i mean you all know why.... If I answer your question this thread will become a war zone and i don't want to fight now...

Its not too difficult o understand.

Nope we don't know why??

If your answer is India's sole objective is to tarnish the image of Pakistan globally, its pointless.

US is in the region not because of India, Pakistan is having a war against terror not because of India.

9/11,London bombings , Taliban etc etc have already done the damage.

India don't need a made up case to tarnish the already tainted image of Pakistan.

No matter he is innocent or not, he will get verdict of death.. Because in past too Indian courts has given such verdict by saying that even they found accused innocent but due to public opinion they have to give such verdict. And public opinion maker is media, and everyone knows how they behaved.

Thus public opinion matters in courts decision making especially in such kind of cases. This time they may not accept his innocence too.

Really?? I would like you to cite one example. His innocence is accepted by no one except for some deranged conspiracy theorists. If you want to support him, do so openly and if you feel like, explain why! Don't try and hide behind a smoke screen of how Indian courts do this or that.

Well, before hanging, I think Indian administration will be thinking about sending Ajmal to Pakistan for trial here as well. A formal request has already been sent to India and it appears that India might be able to transfer him to Pakistan.

It has to be kept in mind that there does not exist any treaty of Extradition between Pakistan and India, but Pakistani courts for trial of Ajmal may need him in person.

Give us access to Hafeez Saeed and we will give you access to Kasab.

BTW I'm glad to see that you have no sympathy for Kasab. No need for the qualification though. He is a terrorist and one who participated in a particularly brutal massacre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom