What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Secularism is under threat.

seems like some sense is coming:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Time_to_rise_above_politics_BJP/articleshow/3763257.cms
"It is a time of national crisis. The country has been challenged. It is time for us to rise above politics. There is no government side or opposition side. Our top leadership has decided to stand by all steps to defeat the forces who challenge our sovereignty," BJP Vice President Mukthar Abbas Naqvi said.

Last edited:
Just Cut the Crap

WE Indians can critisize anything without being sent to jail .
but just look at your self I think someone must teach you that "I am from China and thus everything in China must be great" is more dangerous then other things .
Why dont you check why Uighers and Tibetans do such attacks in China ,

so what? we acknowledged all these problems.

Email was sent from Russia

Breaking news from TOI: Lashkar terrorist from Pakistan arrested in Mumbai; IB says terrorists came in from Pakistan

Yup obviously after taking over our neighbours they are entering here too Neo.
:cheers:

AQ's war against Pakistan is a fall out of Afghan War, they hate us for our support of US led WoT.

But AQ is a parasite that survives under certain circumstances. Supression of muslims happens to be one of them. Go figure...:coffee:

AQ's war against Pakistan is a fall out of Afghan War, they hate us for our support of US led WoT.

But AQ is a parasite that survives under certain circumstances. Supression of muslims happens to be one of them. Go figure...:coffee:

So you are supporting in killing of muslims that is why they are against you right. The same OPPRESSION theory. :cheers:

So you are supporting in killing of muslims that is why they are against you right. The same OPPRESSION theory. :cheers:

Terrorists have no religion and yes I support killing of terrorists! :cheers:

Geo TV played the whole conversation with those terrorist by Indian media,listen to it everyone

Terrorists have no religion and yes I support killing of terrorists! :cheers:

So exactly there is no OPPRESSION theory it is just nonsense killing. Terrorists have no religion. Let's put these to end here:cheers:

CNN Watch: Taj Guest from London, being interviewed now and she has high praise for the hotel staff (like several other guests before her).

Timothy Mcveigh was a devout militant Christian. His bombing method of OKC is used to this day by almost all terrorist organizations. Never have I heard the term Crusading Terrorist like I hear Islamic Fascist or Islamic Terrorist or Jihadi as if it is a new and mind boggling entity.

Reactions: Neo
And i saw very biased reporting from BBC,CNN they were always suggesing and pointing fingers towards Pakistan

Cricket Australia suspends India travel following Mumbai attacks

SYDNEY: Cricket Australia (CA) Thursday has told the Victorian and Western Australian sides, participating in the Twenty20 Champions League scheduled to begin next week, not to travel to India following the series of terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom