What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your PM begged us for our help.

Maybe now you'll actually get the culprits.

According to you ISI did it. Then why ask help from the BOSS of your enemy? :D

Laughable.

Hmm... I think its more that the Pakistanis are feeling the heat.

Actually, I have posted on this before and I did not claim that this operation was approved at the highest levels in Pakistan - because attacking a Jewish center is a pretty dumb thing and the ISI is probably not that dumb.

But I do think it more than likely that one of your many Jihadi orgs is involved, and these folks do get backing from your establishment, even if they may not be fully under control.

Some people believe in Islamic brotherhood rather than Nationalism. What can one do, apart from labeling them as traitors. Remember, we are democracy, we have take such abuses from such fools.
And some of them also take over hotels and residential buildings and hold them hostages.

Indians did this.

update

Five hostages dead in Nariman house. Those animals and their masters will pay the price.

how about your policy makers who caused all these?

they openly treat those Muslims so bad and now you are ignoring all such facts and just crying "Those animals and their masters will pay the price".

btw: your army and special force chief should be removed immediately as the army and special force failed to eliminate all those terrorists on time and save those hostages.

Press conference by Pakistan's foreign minister is taking place in Delhi

-Open offer for help from ISI

-Calls terrorists "barbarians" and "we must collectively eliminate them"

ISI is extremely professional and can strike anywhere near the heart of India without leaving a trace.
Its just too stupid to assume they'll leave SIM cards or ISI badges at the crime scene...damn hilarious. :rofl:

What we have sofar is only speculation, no hard evidence.

Hmm... I think its more that the Pakistanis are feeling the heat.

Actually, I have posted on this before and I did not claim that this operation was approved at the highest levels in Pakistan - because attacking a Jewish center is a pretty dumb thing and the ISI is probably not that dumb.

But I do think it more than likely that one of your many Jihadi orgs is involved, and these folks are backed by your establishment.
Why would our people do such a thing? It serves no purpose.

Some bombs blowing up would've been a lot more cleaner, it would've caused a lot more devastation and a lot more people would've died.

But no some kids got a hold of AKs and shot some 100 odd people.

First you say this was dumb, then ISI is not dumb then Jihadis did with our backing. That is the most stupid line of argument ever.

indian commandos at bombay

SSG at lal masjid

75301690.jpg

commondos_of_ZARRAR_battalion_marching_towards_jamia_hifza_for_final_assult_at_8_11_AM.jpg

how about your policy makers who caused all these?

they openly treat those Muslims so bad and now you are ignoring all such facts and just crying "Those animals and their masters will pay the price".

btw: your army and special force chief should be removed immediately as the army and special force failed to eliminate all those terrorists on time and save those hostages.

First look at yourself, how you are treating Muslims in Xinjiang and Tibetans in Tibet. So don't repeat like a robot same things again and again. Use some grey matter before writing stupid things.

If we wanted to attack then we wouldn't go around helping the Indians.

We wouldn't kill a host of nationalities when clues can easily be traced to Pakistan. If the idea was to take everyone on then we would say so.

Nothing makes sense.

Oh and no one's going to come to your rescue. You amassed 1 million troops against us before. Then you had concede defeat and go back!

First We know whats the Definition of your 'WE", not only we but the rest of the world knows . and fortunatly now even you know whats your "WE" is .

Defeat?? there was no war ..
whenever there was a war we know what happened .. Remember Bangladesh and Kargil ? that was war .

No I am not trying to be arrogant .. but asking your arrogance to calm down .. accept the reality that your society has collected too much of Bitterness and hatred in its collective psyche, not only for us but for its own existence , they find refuse in excuses and its this deformity has led to where your country is now .

ISI is extremely professional and can strike anywhere near the heart of India without leaving a trace.
Its just too stupid to assume they'll leave SIM cards or ISI badges at the crime scene...damn hilarious. :rofl:

but some Indians here are happily mixing their imagination with the pure nationalism, blindly follow whatever the media are telling them

:bounce:

Exactly my point. IF this was retaliation for what India did at the Marriot, then we could've easily just blown away the Taj, the Oberoi, the Trident and called it a day.

Instead kids were fighting with AKs and grenades.

Pakistani nuclear safeguards are widely acknowledged to be far better and more advanced than the Indian ones, and the US has provided technical and financial input into making that happen (there is a sticky thread devoted to the safeguards I believe).

After the intel and security failures here, I'd be more worried about terrorists getting ahold of Indian nukes and using them in India, unless India gets its safeguards up to Pakistani standards.

Just think of why the USA needed to help you secure it (and if rumours are to be believed, they effectively control it).

And the Pakistani record in intel and security failures is much worse including in Bajaur.

I hate to get into such discussions but there is a reason why the magazines like Newsweek and the Economist came up with the cover stories on Pakistan. Things have only gone South from then.

I suggest co-operation instead of the laughable "holier than thou" attitude.

It is really amusing to see people here getting worried about Indian nuclear weapons when the World is worried about another country that claims that a single rogue Scientist could use the military planes to indulge in proliferation.

Lets wait for a couple of days and we will come to know who is involved and who is not....

Hope your governement this time will share the evidence instead of just crying loud who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom