What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Asim Aquil
Your PM begged us for our help.

Maybe now you'll actually get the culprits.

According to you ISI did it. Then why ask help from the BOSS of your enemy?

Laughable.

Did CIA also beg the then ISI chief for his help after 9/11?

He was held up there for some time I know.

First We know whats the Definition of your 'WE", not only we but the rest of the world knows . and fortunatly now even you know whats your "WE" is .

Defeat?? there was no war ..
whenever there was a war we know what happened .. Remember Bangladesh and Kargil ? that was war .

No I am not trying to be arrogant .. but asking your arrogance to calm down .. accept the reality that your society has collected too much of Bitterness and hatred in its collective psyche, not only for us but for its own existence , they find refuse in excuses and its this deformity has led to where your country is now .
Dude, I'm very arrogant as is all of Pakistan. Don't threaten us with war, bring it.

If you want help in catching any culprits, even if they are in Pakistan we will help you.

A lot of foreign bombings have happened and the terrorists were found to have links to madrassahs in Pakistan. We helped EVERYONE. Why won't we help India?

but some Indians here are happily mixing their imagination with the pure nationalism, blindly follow whatever the media are telling them

:bounce:

heard of Taliban ? oh no they were produced by USA and UK ..
Some people dont change or learn .

Why would our people do such a thing? It serves no purpose.

Some bombs blowing up would've been a lot more cleaner, it would've caused a lot more devastation and a lot more people would've died.

But no some kids got a hold of AKs and shot some 100 odd people.

First you say this was dumb, then ISI is not dumb then Jihadis did with our backing. That is the most stupid line of argument ever.

That was somewhat badly phrased, I have edited that post now. I was saying that the many Jihadi Orgs do get backing from your establishment, even if they may not be fully under control.

I think the LeT is both capable enough and dumb enough to do this.

See this: The Hindu : National : Lashkar tested sea route to Mumbai in 2007 dry run

ISI is extremely professional and can strike anywhere near the heart of India without leaving a trace.
Its just too stupid to assume they'll leave SIM cards or ISI badges at the crime scene...damn hilarious. :rofl:

What we have sofar is only speculation, no hard evidence.

Not so professional and competent it would seem, given the complete surprise that your troops had in Bajaur.

Dude, I'm very arrogant as is all of Pakistan. Don't threaten us with war, bring it.

If you want help in catching any culprits, even if they are in Pakistan we will help you.

A lot of foreign bombings have happened and the terrorists were found to have links to madrassahs in Pakistan. We helped EVERYONE. Why won't we help India?

Heard of Dawood ?
and you helped everyone because

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/sep/22/pakistan.usa

We have helped everyone if any PAkistani is found to have links with Pakistan.

India just never plays ball and never conducts the investigation and never involves us in the process.

but some Indians here are happily mixing their imagination with the pure nationalism, blindly follow whatever the media are telling them

:bounce:

Atleast our media is not state controlled, like our red neighbours........

Anyone can take a guess whose media is biased......

Ever heared of Tiannmann Square massacre in Chinese sites......

Kings of hipocracy......

Atleast our media is not state controlled, like our red neighbours........

Anyone can take a guess whose media is biased......

Ever heared of Tiannmann Square massacre in Chinese sites......

Kings of hipocracy......

Let's try not to derail thread please.

I appreciate you speaking like that... You are better than your PM or President...at least straight to the point.

No...CIA was busy cleaning up her own mess she created. She did ask us to destroy all evidence for CIA money being transferred to those later linked in Twin Tower bombings. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom