What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
you 100% wrong sir when 911 happens jenral mehmood was there before a week for visit usa not held aaaaaaaaahhhhhh indian pride

Your General Mehmood, head of ISI transferred $10,000 in the account of mohammad atta, the chief 911 suspect............

Y would the chief of respected intelligence agency like ISI would do that?
I have heard on this forum that ISI has no links with terrorists.....Really?

Couldn't get better than this

Pak troops violate ceasefire

Jammu, Nov 28 (PTI) Pakistani troops opened fire on Indian positions along LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, the second ceasefire violation in as many days, a senior army officer said today.
Pakistani soldiers fired on Indian position in Tarkundi belt along Line of Control in Poonch district 2100 hours last night, the officer told PTI.

Not so professional and competent it would seem, given the complete surprise that your troops had in Bajaur.
Speaking of professionalism... How long did it take PA to clean up Lal Masjid with hundreds of terrorists and hundreds of civilians as hostage. Oh and those terrorists had RPGs, mortars, rockets, AAA...

8 hours?

Compare the stats.

Your General Mehmood, head of ISI transferred $10,000 in the account of mohammad atta, the chief 911 suspect............

Is US that dumb not to arrest General Mehmood if it was true ?

And if this is true then I salute ISI being more powerful than CIA. :azn:

9/11 is different matter,CIA was also very much involved for america's own interests,so stick to topic

its made in india news or some new joke i even never read this in 9\11 commintion report:argh:

Some people are really happy.... There are nearly 90 violations of ceasefire by pakistani troops this year only....................

Couldn't get better than this

Jammu, Nov 28 (PTI) Pakistani troops opened fire on Indian positions along LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, the second ceasefire violation in as many days, a senior army officer said today.
Pakistani soldiers fired on Indian position in Tarkundi belt along Line of Control in Poonch district 2100 hours last night, the officer told PTI.

Thats another issue.. they keep on doing that every week or so..but at least they are not killng innocent people and are challenging the military...

Spreading terror anywhere is not a fair game be it Mumbai, Kashmir or Karachi....Those who use guns against civilians cannot be called freedom fighters or Jehadis..

Tamil Tigers?

yes but I think you havent heard of Karachi i think .

OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL
He's in Dubai

He has chains of restaurants here, called Ibrahimi restaurant and often dines in them! He has links to Pakistani mafia, but not the government. He has links to some local big shots of ME though. He does all their dirty work.

But you guys are just mum about them because you don't want to lose their business.

Heard of Dubai?

Heard of Interpol?

Present family name: KASKAR
Forename: DAWOOD IBRAHIM
Sex: MALE
Date of birth: 26 December 1955 (52 years old)
Place of birth: RATNAGIRI, India
Language spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Nationality: India
Other Names: ABDUL HAMID ABDUL AZIZ; ANIS IBRAHIM; AZIZ DILIP; DAUD HASAN SHAIKH IBRAHIM KASKAR; DAUD IBRAHIM MEMON; DAUD IBRAHIM MEMON KASKAR; DAUDHASAN SHAIKH IBRAHIM KASKAR; DAWOOD EBRAHIM ; DAWOOD HASAN IBRAHIM KASKAR; DAWOOD HASSAN; DAWOOD HASSAN SHEIKH; DAWOOD IBRAHIM; DAWOOD IBRAHIM KASKAR; DAWOOD IBRAHIM MEMON; DAWOOD SABRI; DAWOORD IBRAHIM; DOWOOD HASSAN SHAIKH IBRAHIM; HIZRAT ; IBRAHIM SHAIKH MOHD ANIS; KASKAR DAWOOD HASAN; SHAIKH DAUD HASAN; SHAIKH ISMAIL ABDUL; SHAIKH MOHD ISMAIL ABDUL REHMAN; SHEIKH DAWOOD HASSAN ; SHEIKH IBRAHIM

Other Places of Birth: BOMBAY
Identity Documents
Type Nr Issued on Place of Issue
PASSPORT A-333602 4 June 1985 BOMBAY (India)
PASSPORT M110522 13 November 1978 (India)
PASSPORT R841697 26 November 1981 (India)
PASSPORT F823692 (JEDDAH) 2 September 1989 (Yemen)
PASSPORT A501801 (BOMBAY) 26 July 1985 (India)
PASSPORT K560098 (BOMBAY) 30 July 1975 (India)
PASSPORT V57865 (BOMBAY) 3 October 1983
PASSPORT P537849 (BOMBAY) 30 July 1979
PASSPORT A717288 (MISUSE) 18 August 1985 (United Arab Emirates)
PASSPORT K560098 (MISUSE) 30 July 1975 (India)
PASSPORT G866537 (MISUSE) 12 August 1991 (Pakistan)

Physical description
Height: 1.67 meter <-> 66 inches
Colour of eyes: BLACK
Colour of hair: BLACK
Distinguishing marks and characteristics: MOLE ON LEFT EYEBROW

Addresses
WHITE HOUSE, NEAR SAUDI MOSQUE, CLIFTON in KARACHI (Pakistan)

Additional Information
Passport N? 333602 is issued on 4 June 1985 in Bombay, India (passport subsequently revoked by the Government of India).
International arrest warrant issued by the Government of India.

UN Sanctions
Pursuant to Security Council Resolution 1267 (1999) and successor resolutions, including Resolution 1735 (2006), the Subject is under the following UN Sanctions: Freezing of Assets, Travel Ban and Arms Embargo. The Subject has the following permanent reference number on the list maintained by the UN Security Council Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee (1267 Committee) which appears in the Special Notice for this subject: QI.K.135.03.

http://www.interpol.int/public/Data/NoticesUN/Notices/Data/1993/93/1993_14193.asp

Atleast our media is not state controlled, like our red neighbours........

Anyone can take a guess whose media is biased......

Ya ya...we all know how professional your media is:
Taj declared free
Taj under siege
Taj declared free
Not freed yet
Taj declared free
Another shot and explosion seen at Taj
Taj declared free
Lets bring a terrorist with bad fake accent...
Taj declared free
Shooting continues at Taj
IN intercepts Pakistani boatd speeding to Pakistani waters
Ohh sorry...boats registered in Gujrat :rofl:

Should I continue..?

yes but I think you havent heard of Karachi i think .

OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL
He's in Dubai

He has chains of restaurants here, called Ibrahimi restaurant and often dines in them! He has links to Pakistani mafia, but not the government. He has links to some local big shots of ME though. He does all their dirty work.

But you guys are just mum about them because you don't want to lose their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom