What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...
This way soon pakistani will become synonym of Terrorist or a potential terrorist.

It's from the "india times" not trustworthy at all.
this news is right coz i'm here in brescia and can ensure u that they have been captured and the news is also on italian media.

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

THATS Simple answer of all US Pro Anti PAkistani lobby Media (CNN, BBC) and Indian BS channels!

TIMES OF INDIA LOL! its not Times of India its Times of Joke!

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

THATS Simple answer of all US Pro Anti PAkistani lobby Media (CNN, BBC) and Indian BS channels!

yes ...yes......only pakistanis getting arrested all over the globe ...for planning ....funding....and conducting terrorist attacks...but everything is a propoganda........wonder if thsi so called operation against terrorist is a pakistani propoganda.....to get more money fron US......

Last I remember based on the pictures in the Mirror, the Indian special forces effed them up pretty good. I doubt they'd be of any use as cadavers back then let alone a year later. Did they ever trace the families of the rest of the tarts other than pissant that was captured?

This News is an important development as far as India is considered. Pakistan whether it believes the Indian dossier or not, one thing was sure the entire terror network operating against India is getting dismantled day by day. Hope to see these terrorist organizations will be dealt a final death blow one day.
It is so sad that there are several innocent civilians and security personal are dying in Pakistan as well but, the terror network or terror operatives operating any where should not be tolerated.

What you posted was a blog. And also watch your language describing people who view things different than you. They have reason to believe that and one blogger who views things differently doesn't make them wrong.

Last edited:
I wish the bodies could be returned to their families. They are no more terrorists.

I agree with vsdoc, the bodies should be donated to medical schools if they can still be used, however, I don't understand how Pakistan can simply refuse to accept their own dead. Its an established fact that the terrorists were Pakistani, the least they can do is have some shame and pick up after their 'non state actors'.

on sum indian channel i saw som brham eating sum dead guys bodie and worshipping it ? can any one tell me if it is true

brahmins(most of them) are vegetarian. the people you are talking about are 'AGHORI'. scary people and also scary rituals.you can google it for more info.

not. :rofl: From Gujarat.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

They are not taking it. This is why we are discussing what should be done.

Thirty-five years after the arrival in the US of the first Indian motel keepers -- almost all with roots in Gujarat and most with the surname Patel -- Gujaratis now own 60 per cent of budget properties. By employing family members and doing most chores themselves, Indian motel keepers have been able to expand.

Many are named Patel and they came from Gujarat.

When 'American-owned' means it is not Indian - dnaindia.com

No point,,, just interesting.

No-Tell Motels - TIME

Where else but the USA

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Didn't know that pakistanis get arrested for terrorism on foreign soil was a source of pleasure for you...good going
Simple !! well, i have a simple question for you, why do you think aforementioned news agencies are anti-pakistani, what do they have against you?
I agree that TOI usually exaggerates but they do get their facts right!!

News from Pakistani source Dawn

Italy arrests two Pakistanis for Mumbai attacks

ROME: Police in Italy’s northern city of Brescia arrested two Pakistanis accused of logistical support for last year's terror attacks in Mumbai, Italy's ANSA news agency reported.

The two men arrested Saturday used a money transfer agency they managed to send funds for the attacks, ANSA cited police sources as saying.

The money was used to pay for an Internet phone account used by people in contact with the attackers.

The agency said the two were accused of aiding and abetting as well as illegal financial activity. — AP

DAWN.COM | World | Italy arrests two Pakistanis for Mumbai attacks
:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom