What's new

Mumbai Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we take these people seriously.
See there are evidence of how the event happened and on the other hand there are some people with free time who just add certain details of a event and cook their story.
The fact is these people ask you for evidence to prove your point and evidence like the following is not enough for them.
1) Kasab has a father in Pakistan, there is video evidence of the villagers admiting he is amongst them, this is not sufficient to prove he is Pakistani, but he having a red band (which any tom dick and hary can buy) proves he is Amar singh (no evidence is required).
2) The fact that GOP tried their level best to hide Kasab's nationality for 1 month is not enough, but police did not arrived for 40 minutes is enough.
(logic goes both ways, why your government tried to deny Kasab nationality)
To me this is enough to prove they are involved..

Especially for you.

Why GEO only Why not Express News or AAJ TV
This is how India just picked some non conclusive media reports from couple of channels. Later this was revealed that the whole report of GEO was shot some 3 KM away from Faridkot village. Indian govt. adds this to show that even Pakistani media itself proved the identity of Kassab. But other prominent channels not only condemned these reports of GEO but rather GEO itself gave a twist to above mentioned report by putting a question mark in the end of its own statement when news was repeated and it continuous as it is till this date. Express and AAJ are two prominent channels of the country but Indians never included their analysis specially on 8th Dec. 2008 AAJ Tv program Live with Talat exposed all Indian media allegations and put them to trash bin while countering Indian claims. News1 channel also put some interesting analysis throughout this episode of Mumbai.

So, this kind of media reports cannot be part of any evidence or dossier which is put forward to prove something. There are countless Indian reports and articles available to put all blame of Mumbai incidents on the RAW and Mossad just to cover links of organizations like RRS and Indian army. India is only country where serving officials are being investigated in context of terrorism and their links with terrorist organization.

Ohhh man I hope you have at least read half of the content you are copy nd pasting. ;)

It was even harder for me even to scroll whole page.:tongue:

Especially for you.

Why GEO only Why not Express News or AAJ TV
This is how India just picked some non conclusive media reports from couple of channels. Later this was revealed that the whole report of GEO was shot some 3 KM away from Faridkot village. Indian govt. adds this to show that even Pakistani media itself proved the identity of Kassab. But other prominent channels not only condemned these reports of GEO but rather GEO itself gave a twist to above mentioned report by putting a question mark in the end of its own statement when news was repeated and it continuous as it is till this date. Express and AAJ are two prominent channels of the country but Indians never included their analysis specially on 8th Dec. 2008 AAJ Tv program Live with Talat exposed all Indian media allegations and put them to trash bin while countering Indian claims. News1 channel also put some interesting analysis throughout this episode of Mumbai.

So, this kind of media reports cannot be part of any evidence or dossier which is put forward to prove something. There are countless Indian reports and articles available to put all blame of Mumbai incidents on the RAW and Mossad just to cover links of organizations like RRS and Indian army. India is only country where serving officials are being investigated in context of terrorism and their links with terrorist organization.

^^ You are conveniently forgetting a very crucial detail:

Your govt has accepted, that Kasab is Pakistani national and 26/11 plan was hatched in Pakistan...Now go ahead prove your govt is also lying.

There are countless Indian reports and articles available to put all blame of Mumbai incidents on the RAW and Mossad just to cover links of organizations like RRS and Indian army.

India is only country where serving officials are being investigated in context of terrorism and their links with terrorist organization.

Quoted for height of Stupidity & Idiocy, for posterity. Oh the shame!

Hallelujahs to the Believers, and I mean true believers in these kind of theories connecting unseen non-existent dots. No wonder the land of such believers suffers so much.

When people lose strength to accept reality or are inherently morally weak to face realities, they resort to trying to find straws to cling to. Or resort to conspiracy theories as a means of escapism - a hallmark of the weak! It remains to be seen how much pervasive this attitude actually is. Also, the mere fact that the murder of innocents in Mumbai in 2008 is being tolerated in these forums as "Mumbai Drama" leaves a lot to be desired.

ps: One of the articles posted in the thread is by Farzana Shah - our very own Jana! Are we surprised?

The Observer stated that it had found Ajmal Amir's parents in the electoral record for "Faridkot, near Depalpur" containing 478 registered voters, and described comments from villagers about Ajmal Amir and about the village being "an active recruiting ground" for Lashkar-e-Taiba. The BBC also reported confirmation from local villagers and the presence of numerous intelligence officials at Ajmal Amir's family's house.

Amir Kasab the father of Ajmal Amir Iman alias Ajmal Kasab, broke down as he made the admission to the influential Dawn newspaper in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people in Okara district of Punjab province.

"I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son... Now I have accepted it. This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son," Amir said in his first interview to the media since his son's arrest.

panchatantra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom