What's new

Murdered on his birthday: BSF soldier dies in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

Hahaha WTF dude? Do you even know the roles of each commando battalions have? From where did you come up with this number '6'?
25khe2h.jpg

Lol haha yeah right. Unlike your army our ispr always accept the deaths of our soldiers. So buzz off with link less news

And also by the way did you found out the roles of 6 commondo battalion?

This is not fair. Trump tweets and Indian soldier has to die. Sometimes Pakistani Military loves to troll. Lol.

Hahaha WTF dude? Do you even know the roles of each commando battalions have? From where did you come up with this number '6'?

@Areesh @django check this shit.

Well this shows how much beghariat Indians have become. Reminds me of one example " India tu Mandir ki Ghanti ban giya hai her koi Baja ker chala jata hai".
But in reality it's the opposite, since decades countries have used Pakistan in order to achieve personal goals, Saudis use you, USA used to use you and now China is using you like a tissue paper.
When the work is done you are under their feets.
Current situation is the best...

Your words worthless and iam least concerned about what a pakistani like you says about me...:blah:
i wonder why you brought this word worthless .. i suggest you to becareful in Aus they been hunting darkies. you went there in plane come back in news paper :)

As usual they will not provide a shred of evidence whereas we give their undertakers plenty of work, infact their undertakers must be working their asses off.Kudos Hammad

instead of a one liner jerk
you can look up the news. this civilian targeting is not restricted to LoC but extends to working boundary along our recognized borders too. in Sialkot area. the Indians shoot at electric transformers and live stock as well

when we link news of those incidents then jerks like you justify those criminal actions by your forces.
You name calling simply shows ur frustration. When you talk about casualties on ur side of border, you conveniently ignore casualties of civilians and destruction of properties at our side.

When you (ur Army) initiate some thing irresponsible like this, then you shd be ready to receive in same manner (though any loss of civilian life, any side of the border is regrettable).

Last edited:
In the future make your soldiers wear pink hats on their birthdays so these incidents cant be avoided.

You name calling simply shows ur frustration. When you talk about casualties on ur side of border, you conveniently ignore casualties of civilians and destruction of properties at our side.

When you (ur Army) initiate some thing irresponsible like this, then you shd be ready to receive in same manner.
I am sorry for calling you names. I am deleting my original post
but as I explained, in Sialkot area along the border, Pakistani civilians did get injured through Indian firing. I will also like to correct you that I regret the innocent loss of life on the Indian side of the border. I dont stop at that but I mourn the death of Indians at the hands of terrorism as well.

I am sorry for calling you names. I am deleting my original post
but as I explained, in Sialkot area along the border, Pakistani civilians did get injured through Indian firing. I will also like to correct you that I regret the innocent loss of life on the Indian side of the border. I dont stop at that but I mourn the death of Indians at the hands of terrorism as well.
You know i hv always admired your & Agnostic Muslim's posts. Only respect for people like you.

Even i feel sorry for civilian losses at other side of border. Hope both forces come to an agreement to minimize bombing of Civilian areas.

Last edited:
IA accepted the loss of one of there soldier martyred at loc yesterday.... Pak deployed best snipers at Loc

Indian military must secure 10 kilometers of LOC either by entering Pakistan territory or by withdrawing into Indian territory

Back
Top Bottom