What's new

MURREE DECLARED CALAMITY HIT FOLLOWING DEATH OF 19 TOURISTS

Muree people enjoyed this season with full money in their pockets despite the deaths of people and even the civil beauracarte rest houses are closed to these unfortunate people. India may not be our enemy but we are our enemy.

View attachment 807417
Look at the standard of greed and indifference of this nation. Tourists trapped in Murree snow are telling a different story as they get out of there. The rent has been increased to Rs. It was also revealed that Rs 1,500 to Rs 2,000 was taken from the owners of small vehicles and Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,000 was taken from the owners of big vehicles to get them out of the snow. This is not the first time such incidents have taken place in the past but It is a pity that no one including the administration could take steps to prevent these incidents
People who take advantage in such situations are truly cursed.

On my travels I got standed in the northern areas due to flooding. There were many cars but not as many as Murree. We went to a local house late at night. They gave us accommodation and food. Lots of bedding etc. Would not take a penny. On our way back we purchased a big box of sweets for them. Even now I pray for that family. What a blessing Pakistan has real Pakistanis who are Muslims and have humanity

Copied ;[1/9, 16:21] Col Naimat:
Agreed with certain personal observations. I was stuck from Friday morning till just now. Alhamdolillah I am back home. Spent one night in my vehicle on Murree-Barian road, then shifted to Army Mess in Kuldana.
The recorded no of vehicles is 1,34,000 no of deaths exceeded 70.
It was not a snowfall but a snow storm, with at least 4 to 6 feet snow in one night at Murree, not Galiyat.
The major reason of disaster was fucken locals. I witnessed locals selling chains for car tyres at exorbitant prices, plus heavy charges for pushing the cars but snowfall was too severe.
Ordinary Hotels were charging around 30,000 to 50,000 per room due to which people were forced to spend night in cars which became major reason of deaths.
Water bottle 1 ltr for 1,000 small bread for 800 and likewise other items.
Apart from this, signs of robberies in various cars have been seen in which all people had died.
Apart from severe management problems by the Govt depts, the insensitive locals played a major role towards this disaster.

It took 19 deaths for the government to wake up and take action. The price of himan life in Pakistan 😅😅😅😅😅😅
Why is it the givenments fault and nit the stupids that went rushing there even though the government was warning them. They have no idea how to deal with snow.
Agreed with certain personal observations. I was stuck from Friday morning till just now. Alhamdolillah I am back home. Spent one night in my vehicle on Murree-Barian road, then shifted to Army Mess in Kuldana.
It was not a snowfall but a snow storm, with at least 4 to 6 feet snow in one night at Murree, not Galiyat.
The major reason of disaster was fucken locals. I witnessed locals selling chains for car tyres at exorbitant prices, plus heavy charges for pushing the cars but snowfall was too severe.
Ordinary Hotels were charging around 30,000 to 50,000 per room due to which people were forced to spend night in cars which became major reason of deaths.
Apart from this, signs of robberies in various cars have been seen in which all people had died.
Apart from severe management problems by the Govt depts, the insensitive locals played a major role towards this disaster.

Locals are bastards.

Stupid ignorant people who made the poor decision to get themselves into a high risk situation... And then blame others instead of taking personal responsibility.

Criminal locals of Muree who are the worst people on this planet known for robbing tourists and charging exuberant fees.

Pakistanis make the worst tourists as they leave behind a mess and act like jahils.

Stupid ignorant people who made the poor decision to get themselves into a high risk situation... And then blame others instead of taking personal responsibility.

Criminal locals of Muree who are the worst people on this planet known for robbing tourists and charging exuberant fees.

Pakistanis make the worst tourists as they leave behind a mess and act like jahils.
There should be legislation that anyone taking advantage during adversity should be heavily fined

It is fact , when winter storm warning issue in a Western country, everyone stays home. But in Pakistan people run toward the region where warnings are issued ....then blame govt...

This is the true face of " paharia " ...... if you build a guest house, then you have to have a guard. These people slowly start stealing from doors, windows to bricks everything ...

Did not mean everybody to land in Murree at same time: Fawad

1641744600540.png

Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry on Saturday said he did not mean for everybody to land in Murree all at once when three days ago he had lauded an uptick in tourism in the area.

“By lauding an uptick in tourism in Murree, we did not mean for everyone to land there at the same time,” he said, while addressing a press conference in the Punjab capital, where he had earlier attended a PTI meeting.

The information minister said millions of tourists flocked to Murree in less than 48 hours despite the issuance of a warning by the local administration in which it asked travellers “not to bring their vehicles towards Murree”. Chaudhry said that it was difficult for the administration to manage such a large number of tourists; however, "things are getting better" and trapped people are being evacuated. The minister said that among the stranded vehicles most of them are those that entered Murree within the last 48 hours.

He said that at present there is no situation of "utter devastation or the like", and recognised the need to "learn from this and manage things better in the future". It may be recalled that in a tweet posted on January 5, Chaudhry had said that about 100,000 vehicles have entered Murree and the rents of hotels and residences have surged. He had said that the increase in domestic tourism reflects the “prosperity of the common man and increase in income.” However, following the deaths of at least 20 people, people were quick to question the minister regarding his tweet.

Addressing Chaudhry and Prime Minister Imran Khan, PTI leader Ahmad Jawad ridiculed the information minister.

Did not mean everybody to land in Murree at same time: Fawad

View attachment 807456
Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry on Saturday said he did not mean for everybody to land in Murree all at once when three days ago he had lauded an uptick in tourism in the area.

“By lauding an uptick in tourism in Murree, we did not mean for everyone to land there at the same time,” he said, while addressing a press conference in the Punjab capital, where he had earlier attended a PTI meeting.

The information minister said millions of tourists flocked to Murree in less than 48 hours despite the issuance of a warning by the local administration in which it asked travellers “not to bring their vehicles towards Murree”. Chaudhry said that it was difficult for the administration to manage such a large number of tourists; however, "things are getting better" and trapped people are being evacuated. The minister said that among the stranded vehicles most of them are those that entered Murree within the last 48 hours.

He said that at present there is no situation of "utter devastation or the like", and recognised the need to "learn from this and manage things better in the future". It may be recalled that in a tweet posted on January 5, Chaudhry had said that about 100,000 vehicles have entered Murree and the rents of hotels and residences have surged. He had said that the increase in domestic tourism reflects the “prosperity of the common man and increase in income.” However, following the deaths of at least 20 people, people were quick to question the minister regarding his tweet.

Addressing Chaudhry and Prime Minister Imran Khan, PTI leader Ahmad Jawad ridiculed the information minister.

This small hill station has 3300 parking spots and over 150,000 cars landed ..... ... " chaloo Murree chalia , snow fall da tofan vekhya " ...

on top Murree ka Raja or Abbasi ..

1641745688973.png

ل رات مری میں برف میں پھنسی فیملیوں کو اہلیان مری 500 روپیہ کا ایک انڈہ فروخت کر رہے تھے ،ہوٹل کا کرایہ 30 ہزار سے 50 ہزار مانگ رہے تھے،آج سارے مددگار بنے ہوئے ہیں

Last edited:

Muree should be banned for tourists. Locals are vultures

No body going to blame imran khan here if it was a zardari govt whole pak have blamed him diectly he is corrup today here is no zardari bhutto but worst governerce been going on

Murree locals are despicable turds!

i am proud to say that if tourist were stuck in Karachi people would have opened their doors for them!
No body going to blame imran khan here if it was a zardari govt whole pak have blamed him diectly he is corrup today here is no zardari bhutto but worst governerce been going on
i see no point in blaming politicians they are mere pawns of Fauji Commercial Mafia!

Apparently hotel owners were asking women for Thier jewelry if they were unable to pay with Cash

What a shity place man, seriously 😒
(Copy paste)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom