What's new

Musharraf justifies relationship with Israel

We support Palestinians on Humanitarian bases as well as they are our Muslim brothers a thing that an atheist like you cannot understand.

Israel Runs on aid too , the biggest industries they have is making bombs and second one is producing dates and olives.

When we talk about Humanity , we do not talk about Economical benefits.

We cannot be friends will lunatic mass murderers for benefits - btw you were the one talking loud about Christians being charged in Pakistan but now when it came to Palestinian Muslims what happened to your so called "Humanity and Human rights " ?

Sorry dude but i must say your views contradict on both identical topics (Asia bibi and Palestine) which makes them bigoted !

BB is it not like saying i wont talk to you because you are bully to my brother. With no ties i still dont understand how does it going to improve the situation for Gazans. Pakistan wont have a voice in the matter because you have your head in sand saying that the problem itself does not exist.

If the Arabs have so many deals with India and bend over backwards to please the Indians, why shouldn't Pakistan have relationship with Israel?

We support Palestinians on Humanitarian bases as well as they are our Muslim brothers a thing that an atheist like you cannot understand.

Israel Runs on aid too , the biggest industries they have is making bombs and second one is producing dates and olives.

When we talk about Humanity , we do not talk about Economical benefits.

We cannot be friends will lunatic mass murderers for benefits - btw you were the one talking loud about Christians being charged in Pakistan but now when it came to Palestinian Muslims what happened to your so called "Humanity and Human rights " ?

Sorry dude but i must say your views contradict on both identical topics (Asia bibi and Palestine) which makes them bigoted !

assalam alaikum

Well said

TARIQ

BB is it not like saying i wont talk to you because you are bully to my brother. With no ties i still dont understand how does it going to improve the situation for Gazans. Pakistan wont have a voice in the matter because you have your head in sand saying that the problem itself does not exist.

I said before our problem is principle , we believe what they are doing is barbaric and it must be stopped until then we the people of Pakistan wont have any sort of relation with Israel.

We support two state theory but it has to happen soon and human rights violations must end right away.

I said before our problem is principle , we believe what they are doing is barbaric and it must be stopped until then we the people of Pakistan wont have any sort of relation with Israel.

We support two state theory but it has to happen soon and human rights violations must end right away.

But you cant be the part of solution till you dont acknowledge the problem itself....

Since you have not acknowledged the existance of Israel you wont have anything to say in the diplomatic matters. At the same time Pakistan being one important player in Islamic world can play a role can talk a solution with Israel but that will happen only when Pakistan recognizes Israel. Till then it will be more like living in a cocoon with eyes closed.

Hello

pakistan can't have more weight then turky or egypt if they r unable to make any difference how pakistan will do it. it is better for pakistan to improve its economy and security situation them might somebody take it seriously

TARIQ

Majority of Pakistanis will not accept Israel and if Pakistan does then it will only create more anger against the "liberal secularists" of the country. And more fights and tensions between Pakistanis.

And Israel can not be trusted, they are practically in bed with India.

Theres no use being friends with Israel, they will ALWAYS chose India over Pakistan and India views Israel as its most important ally after Russia.

Hello

pakistan can't have more weight then turky or egypt if they r unable to make any difference how pakistan will do it. it is better for pakistan to improve its economy and security situation them might somebody take it seriously

TARIQ

I agree to the point to a certain extent. But even if you are economically strong you will first need to recognize Israel to move up with the peace process. like it or not Israel is going to stay in the near future until some magic happens. And running international politics with some magic into consideration is very bad bad idea....

Majority of Pakistanis will not accept Israel and if Pakistan does then it will only create more anger against the "liberal secularists" of the country. And more fights and tensions between Pakistanis.

And Israel can not be trusted, they are practically in bed with India.

Theres no use being friends with Israel, they will ALWAYS chose India over Pakistan and India views Israel as its most important ally after Russia.

Well if we go by that logic and if all your foreign policy depends on Indian relation with other nations then you need to have a look around and shut down your relations with many countries which include
US
Europe
Australia
Middle East
even China(partially).

We also view US as per our important partner along with EU as well as have far huge trade with middle east. So does it really matter. You guys are close to Chinese but Chinese have more trade with Indians then you

I agree to the point to a certain extent. But even if you are economically strong you will first need to recognize Israel to move up with the peace process. like it or not Israel is going to stay in the near future until some magic happens. And running international politics with some magic into consideration is very bad bad idea....

Hello,

Well it is better for us to improve our economy and when it happens we will see what to do don't need to bother ourself til then and create more division in our society. it is alwasy better to have relations with others when u r in a stronger position.

TARIQ

we should go ahead and recognize Israel and remove as many people from our enemies lists as we can! We have no disputes with Israel, and this animosity costs us very very dearly in international forums, where Israel has gigantic influence.

I agree the palestinians have more sympathies for bhartis and they admire gandhis and nehrus and they dont even know about Jinnah who fought for their nation

It makes no sense why the Palestinians would exactly love the Pakistanis given that their would-be-President and serving Army officer Brig.Zia-ul-Haq killed thousands of Palestinian fighters and civilians in the Black September in Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom