What's new

Musharraf out of election race as candidacy rejected from Chitral

saiyan0321

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Former president and chief of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Pervez Musharraf is out of election race as his nomination papers from Chitral have been rejected by an appellant tribunal today (Tuesday).

Musharraf had filed nomination papers from Karachi, Islamabad, Kasur and Chitral.

Out of four constituencies, Musahrraf’s papers were accepted from Chitral only.

The candidature of former president was challenged in appellant tribunal, which declared him ineligible to contest in the general election

Musharraf out of election race as candidacy rejected from Chitral | SAMAA TV

Going all over news channels too. It seems it has now been rejected and he is out of all four constituencies. He is saying he will appeal to the supreme court, so he will stand infront of the very judge he once posed soo much trouble too. Chaudhry is gonna enjoy this alot. my advice would be too leave it and save pride and face.

Showing on express,GEO and every news channel.

The Empire strikes back ?

All over the news. he was rejected from kasaur, islamabad and karachi to begin with but now he has been rejected from chitral also after somebody filed a petition against him.

lets wait and see ..this is more fun than hollywood suspense thriller..

In your opinion. In my opinion we are getting out of the grave. time for a new democratic leader. So what will APML do now. their leader isnt contesting so what will his workers do.

a guy who developed pakistan and came to pakistan putting his life in danger is forced no to contest elections, while the corrupt and the jaahil fake degree walaas, and those who looted country for five years are being allowed

as i said, pakistanis are digging their own grave with this

sooner or later just like ECP, you guys will realise this too

musharraf should have been allowed to contest elections, people accepted him or not was entirely upto the people

i hope that PPP or PMLN comes back and pakistanis be punished of what they have done

musharraf should have been allowed to contest elections, people accepted him or not was entirely upto the people

this is democracy. he has every right to appeal against the decision if he thinks it was wrong. go to supreme court and give your proof and evidences of your innocence. If you dont posses them then you are ineligible. simple as that.

i hope that PPP or PMLN comes back and pakistanis be punished of what they have done

Are you a pakistani? you keep using pakistani as if they are a third party separate from you? why is that? Way to curse people just bcz they didnt support your leader.

In you opinion he was the answer in my opinion he was not. after all thats what democracy is all about. you support your opinions. your leader was made ineligible due to charges against him. if he can prove his innocence then he can. After all both nawaz brothers and imran khan had charges placed on them for ineligibility but they were able to prove them wrong. so why cant he?

Dont tell me its bcz the establishment, people, ECP or courts are against him.

& democracy takes it's revenge!!

Musharraf would have been better off in exile. Now... neither he can contest elections.. nor he can escape from Pakistan! Trapped...

All over the news. he was rejected from kasaur, islamabad and karachi to begin with but now he has been rejected from chitral also after somebody filed a petition against him.

The laws are being misused to oust him from the election, it seems Pakistan election has taken first step of not being a fair election.

& democracy takes it's revenge!!

Musharraf would have been better off in exile. Now... neither he can contest elections.. nor he can escape from Pakistan! Trapped...

i think he can manage..hes witty

Are you a pakistani? you keep using pakistani as if they are a third party separate from you? why is that? Way to curse people just bcz they didnt support your leader.

im not cursing pakistanis, they deserve his, yes im a pakistani too, we all deserve it, why we dont? musharraf who is actually a patriotic pakistani, who never did corruption, who is educated, and who developed pakistan is not allowed to contest, qadri, who just has a dual nationality was made a mokery of since he supported just elections,

all these guys are rejected because they actually did something for pakistan, but the only ones who did nothing and made mockery of pakistan, made corruption, stole pak money are in the race

so a good honest guy will be suppressed where as the thieves, corrupts will thrive, isnt it whats it is about pakistan?

not allowed to contest
not allowed? he has every right to appeal against those pleas and like i said if he has proof then prove them wrong. this is what shahbaz bradran and imran khan faced and they were able to prove it wrong why couldnt he. after all if you have ample evidence then you should have no problem at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom