What's new

Musharraf out of election race as candidacy rejected from Chitral

At least you are giving him a 0% chance. Care to tell me what the odds were against Zardari becoming the President?

You mean co chairman of the same party that won majority seats in the 2008 election. After benazir got shot and that messed up will came along he was going to be president. that was a given. Again i ask you do you really think APML will create the same majority and thus make him president. especially if soo many are against him?

mush is out of elections but people will still give votes to him on APML platform

You mean give the party votes so that they will have members and son that basis become president. I dont see that one happening do you?

Appeal for what? The appeal has been filed and rejected on idiotic grounds even though he has not been found guilty in the cases against him. Contrary to your claim of Sharif baradaran bringing in proof, no such thing happened. Their cases were dropped as a result of a deal between them and the PPP.

Appeal against this decision on a higher court. his lawyer is saying they are going to supreme court so thats the last ladder and it looks very bleak. I wont be surprised if he is insulted and thrown out. what do you think?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom