What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

wakapdf

Reaction score
There was a recent ticker on the news channels that Musharraf leaves Indian news anchor speechless. During the headlines, I recognized that it was Goswami from Times now interviewing him on the matter of LOC. Can anyone post-links since i could find the video anywhere. Thanks

[video]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Cant-imagine-Pak-army-being-involved-in-killing-of-Indian-jawans-Musharraf/videoshow/18080235.cms[/video]

The interview is not on times now website, did they take it off? I heard that there were a lot of fireworks that went on from both sides...

Ask the people you heard all this from.

i saw the part when Goswami was giving himself a facepalm. Is the whole interview available? Was anyone watching times now when this was taking place?

i saw the part when Goswami was giving himself a facepalm. Is the whole interview available? Was anyone watching times now when this was taking place?
A timeline would be a good start, when did this all happen roughly :pop:

LoC deaths: Designed by Indian Army for propaganda, says Musharraf

In an interview to Times Now, Gen Pervez Musharraf fought tooth and nail to defend the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by their Army with help from militants.

A visibly aggressive Musharraf, in turn, heaped the blame of deteriorating relations with India on the latter, saying that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.

“Beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable. However, knowing the Pakistan Army, I can say for sure that it is not in our culture to do something as horrific as that. No disciplined army would do that,” said Musharraf.

When grilled further about the Pakistan Army’s nexus with militants like the Lashkar-e-Taiba, a visibly agitated Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”

The former President of Pakistan went on to add that India has always had an inclination to be hysterical about everything. “The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

I hope you do know that these are not direct telecast.

yep, but there must be a link to raw footage. I know musharraf tapes all the speeches so he can post it on his facebook. Just wondering did anyone happen to know the link?

LoC deaths: Designed by Indian Army for propaganda, says Musharraf

In an interview to Times Now, Gen Pervez Musharraf fought tooth and nail to defend the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by their Army with help from militants.

A visibly aggressive Musharraf, in turn, heaped the blame of deteriorating relations with India on the latter, saying that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.

“Beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable. However, knowing the Pakistan Army, I can say for sure that it is not in our culture to do something as horrific as that. No disciplined army would do that,” said Musharraf.

When grilled further about the Pakistan Army’s nexus with militants like the Lashkar-e-Taiba, a visibly agitated Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”

The former President of Pakistan went on to add that India has always had an inclination to be hysterical about everything. “The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

yeah thats the one. Where is the video?

A timeline would be a good start, when did this all happen roughly :pop:

i have my popcorn ready as well. It happened just recently

There was a recent ticker on the news channels that Musharraf leaves Indian news anchor speechless. During the headlines, I recognized that it was Goswami from Times now interviewing him on the matter of LOC. Can anyone post-links since i could find the video anywhere. Thanks

I have also seen this news on TV but i didn't found any online link. The TV report says that the program was ended before time.

I have also seen this news on TV but i didn't found any online link. The TV report says that the program was ended before time.
In which case there's unlikely to be an online video unless someone leaks it !

Mushy is a great debater and arnav goswamy is a intelligent anchor ..love to watch their duet..

Seedhi baat hai: PAKISTANI ke saamney us anchor ki PHAT KE HAATH MEYN AA GAYEE :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :whistle:

no offense.......

yep, but there must be a link to raw footage. I know musharraf tapes all the speeches so he can post it on his facebook. Just wondering did anyone happen to know the link?

yeah thats the one. Where is the video?

Have some patience as it takes some time to get video uploaded. Moreover, the raw footage remains unlisted for a few hours on to appear on uploaded website i.e. youtube and can only be accessed if someone has link to video as it takes time to catagorize and enlist it on website.

I have seen the interview, Arnab Goswami, Musharaf said prior to the interview that he would only answer certain questions not all.

And so Goswmi is listening.

Back
Top Bottom