What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

there is nothing wrong to create relation with isreal..if saudia arabia have relation with india...if iran have a relation with russia ..if turkey have a relation with amercia than why not us.....is there we have only one enemy and that is isreal?we r emotional people ..isreal r people of book..our religion allow us to merry with them..its all politics and we r playing in their hands some time saudi used us..some time irains used us ...i think we have no brain..we need to create relations with every human ..but dont trust any body...in this world nobody is ur brother...every one have interests when they used u than they will throw u in a gutter

"What do we stand to gain? First of all, there is an unnecessary opposition by Israel to Pakistan in all international forums," he says, without specifying what forums. "And the world media is part of this, yes. Israel has clout in the media. I would say the Jewish community has clout in the media, in the U.S. and elsewhere. Which leads to unnecessary opposition to us. Israel is a country which has certain clout. Especially with the U.S. backing it. In any case, there is nothing to lose by trying to get on Israel's good side," he says, fumbling with the answer somewhat.

"I used to read novels. But now, mostly just military history. I enjoy that. I like reading about Napoleonic campaigns. And I have read about all the Israeli-Arab wars and that is how I know about Ariel Sharon," he says. "I know how he contributed toward the victories of the Israelis. In every war it was his contribution that counted. Every time this man contributed. He is a great military leader ... My admiration comes from a place of realistic assessment of his military exploits, which were very impressive. I think he was a great military commander and I appreciate that."

Interesting points.

I wouldn't have anything against Israel, if they didn't try taking out our nukes before our 1998 tests.

I do care for the Palestinians, but Pakistan comes first before Palestine for me, and it should for most of Pakistan as well. Many Pakistanis take the Palestinian-Israeli conflict above our own problems, which is sad and stupid.

Pakistan comes first. I don't give a damn about other countries until we fix ours first. As is the case for each other country on earth.

"What do we stand to gain? First of all, there is an unnecessary opposition by Israel to Pakistan in all international forums," he says, without specifying what forums. "And the world media is part of this, yes. Israel has clout in the media. I would say the Jewish community has clout in the media, in the U.S. and elsewhere. Which leads to unnecessary opposition to us. Israel is a country which has certain clout. Especially with the U.S. backing it. In any case, there is nothing to lose by trying to get on Israel's good side," he says, fumbling with the answer somewhat.
"I used to read novels. But now, mostly just military history. I enjoy that. I like reading about Napoleonic campaigns. And I have read about all the Israeli-Arab wars and that is how I know about Ariel Sharon," he says. "I know how he contributed toward the victories of the Israelis. In every war it was his contribution that counted. Every time this man contributed. He is a great military leader ... My admiration comes from a place of realistic assessment of his military exploits, which were very impressive. I think he was a great military commander and I appreciate that."

Interesting points.
dude dont know what the **** u r saying we r discussing abt our relation n u r talking abt Napoleonic n ur daddy Ariel Sharon ?r u high rite know?n their is no good side its all about interests

dude dont know what the **** u r saying we r discussing abt our relation n u r talking abt Napoleonic n ur daddy Ariel Sharon ?r u high rite know?n their is no good side its all about interests

No man he's quoting what Musharaf said in the link.

[/B] dude dont know what the **** u r saying we r discussing abt our relation n u r talking abt Napoleonic n ur daddy Ariel Sharon ?r u high rite know?n their is no good side its all about interests

He was quoting Musharraf.

I actually doubt Israel will help Pakistan over India though.

We should have relations with Israel. Prophet Muhammad doing trade with Jews and agreement with them so why not us, we just made this as a kufr unfortunately....

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Yup! Got that one right :enjoy:

If we stop supporting arabs or stop saying muslim Umma thing Israel will always be ready with open hands, believe it.

there is nothing wrong to create relation with isreal..if saudia arabia have relation with india...if iran have a relation with russia ..if turkey have a relation with amercia than why not us.....is there we have only one enemy and that is isreal?we r emotional people ..isreal r people of book..our religion allow us to merry with them..its all politics and we r playing in their hands some time saudi used us..some time irains used us ...i think we have no brain..we need to create relations with every human ..but dont trust any body...in this world nobody is ur brother...every one have interests when they used u than they will throw u in a gutter

i agree and disagree with you, saudi arabs are camel riders, they live for money and die for money, these rats are a disgrace on muslims, them having cozy relations with india despite the kashmir issue is a prerogative for us to join israelis

but then we are muslims not arab shitt followers, so its our islamic moral obligation to stand with the oppressed, we are not supporting palestine because of these sand dwellers, but following our conscience

Back
Top Bottom