What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

Mushy is now out of his senses the latest from mushy is after Army's refusal to provide him security, mushy basically pissed off. Pakistan Army refused to provide him any security, stating he is now in Politics therefore he has to contact Rehman malik. Army only provides security to Retired Generals who are not into any active Politics.

You cannot gain anything from israel, for the past 64 Years what has Pakistan achieved in a long term halfbaked relationship with US. No isreali technology transfer or any imports of isreali weapons-technologies other civil products, imports from israel will fail most of Pakistanis being sentimental would boycott those products.

i agree and disagree with you, saudi arabs are camel riders, they live for money and die for money, these rats are a disgrace on muslims, them having cozy relations with india despite the kashmir issue is a prerogative for us to join israelis but then we are muslims not arab shitt followers, so its our islamic moral obligation to stand with the oppressed, we are not supporting palestine because of these sand dwellers, but following our conscience

Watch your mouth you cannot blame saudi population for the deeds their Royals & rich are committing. Guess what the Europeans calls Pakistanis donkey riders.

Rest of your post has no relevance every country has its own objectives, no one stands for anyone, do it your self is the best trait.

Mushy is now out of his senses the latest from mushy is after Army's refusal to provide him security, mushy basically pissed off. Pakistan Army refused to provide him any security, stating he is now in Politics therefore he has to contact Rehman malik. Army only provides security to Retired Generals who are not into any active Politics.

And who told you that? from what I gather there are a few serving SSG officers with him in dubai. Watch his Dubai jalsa video.

You cannot gain anything from israel, for the past 64 Years what has Pakistan achieved in a long term halfbaked relationship with US. No isreali technology transfer or any imports of isreali weapons-technologies other civil products, imports from israel will fail most of Pakistanis being sentimental would boycott those products.

And why should we sacrifice diplomacy and trade with Israel over people who wouldn't even mention Kashmir to the Indians? heck, they don't even know who Mr. Jinnah was. I bet entire Israel knows Mr. Jinnah better than those Arabs.

If we stop supporting arabs or stop saying muslim Umma thing Israel will always be ready with open hands, believe it.

I agree that Israel would warmly welcome any attempt by Pakistan to improve relations but my comment was specifically directed to whether Israel would choose Pakistan over India & the answer to that would be a pretty straightforward No! Funny thing is that no Arab country would do that either.

And who told you that?

Reliable Army Info not TV interview that you see.

There is no point in relationships with israel yeah you can open your consulate in Tel Aviv and They can open it Islamabad that is all, the reality is way different 90% Pakistanis would never want to use any imports from israel, you will not get-purchase-lease any weapons and technologies from israel the reason is obvious and you know that, there would be no significant gain in having relationship with israel, you may bring fourth your point what Pakistan can gain from israel.

Reliable Army Info not TV interview that you see.

I'm not talking about any TV interview. You can see those SSG officers in that Jalsa video.

There is no point in relationships with israel yeah you can open your consulate in Tel Aviv and They can open it Islamabad that is all, the reality is way different 90% Pakistanis would never want to use any imports from israel, you will not get-purchase-lease any weapons and technologies from israel the reason is obvious and you know that, there would be no significant gain in having relationship with israel, you may bring fourth your point what Pakistan can gain from israel.

Let people decide who they want trade with. Israel has never done actual harm to Pakistan. If you can have trade and diplomacy with India.. Why not ISRAEL?

[/B] dude dont know what the **** u r saying we r discussing abt our relation n u r talking abt Napoleonic n ur daddy Ariel Sharon ?r u high rite know?n their is no good side its all about interests

Relax, buddy. No need to get emotional, read the article next time. :lol:

It is good to have good relationship with every country including Is rail but you are not going to gain anything much in terms of miltry support right now coz India will not allow that.

Watch your mouth you cannot blame saudi population for the deeds their Royals & rich are committing. Guess what the Europeans calls Pakistanis donkey riders.

Rest of your post has no relevance every country has its own objectives, no one stands for anyone, do it your self is the best trait.

you support in recognising israel i guess

but then u have luftwaffe name and nazi in your avatar, hypocrite

If Israel stop helping India, I can see something working out.

and what has israel got to gain by stopping help to india ..? what has pakistan got to offer israel...tat india cannot offer..?:lol:

funny ppl..

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

If we stop supporting arabs or stop saying muslim Umma thing Israel will always be ready with open hands, believe it.

but as an islamic republic arent you supposed not to stop saying that ? :undecided:

Well creating relations with Israel is much better then relations with Saudi Arabia (backstabbing terrorist funding country). If Pakistan had established friendly relations with Israel rather then the arabs, it would have been better.

what problem do u have with the arabs? and what the fk is wrong with people, no country funds terrorists.

Musharraf doesn't like the Iranian regime too much. Pakistan-Iran relations were not that good during his rule.

Yes Arabs/Iranians could care less about India vs Pakistan conflict, but I can never see Israel choosing Pakistan over India unless we help them fight Iran but we should learn from previous mistakes and not get involved in other countries' wars.

Musharraf just thinks about short-term effects like how he received aid for helping America in their war OF terror. He doesn't care about long-term effects like how is Pakistan suffering today because of his policies.

I'm not talking about any TV interview. You can see those SSG officers in that Jalsa video.

Let people decide who they want trade with. Israel has never done actual harm to Pakistan. If you can have trade and diplomacy with India.. Why not ISRAEL?

Israel has not done actual harm? Recall days before 1998 testings of our nuclear weapons. Recall the Shamshi drone base which had Israeli agents in them, without us knowing. Recall Israeli weapons being found near our Afghan border. Recall - Israel - supporting India over us.

Musharraf is a stupid idiot, and if you'll vote for him, you are also a stupid idiot.

Israel has not done actual harm? Recall days before 1998 testings of our nuclear weapons. Recall the Shamshi drone base which had Israeli agents in them, without us knowing. Recall Israeli weapons being found near our Afghan border. Recall - Israel - supporting India over us.

Too Much BS - The 1998 testings and f16 flying near our border is just BS.Ask any retired officer in PAF - No Israeli F16 flew near our air space - It was just some bs by Internet Fans.Although We did feel threatened there was no actual threat - We per-emptively threaten the Israelis not and come on stop talking about Afghan Border - Muslims Pakistanis/Afghans have killed more Pakistanis then Israeli Agents ever could.

Too Much BS - The 1998 testings and f16 flying near our border is just BS.Ask any retired officer in PAF - No Israeli F16 flew near our air space - It was just some bs by Internet Fans.Although We did feel threatened there was no actual threat - We per-emptively threaten the Israelis not and come on stop talking about Afghan Border - Muslims Pakistanis/Afghans have killed more Pakistanis then Israeli Agents ever could.

In this reply of yours, you seem to be siding with Israel over Pakistan. How ironic, is this your love for Musharrraf, that passes your love for Pakistan itself?

Even if what you state is truth, try to look at the other facts I've pointed out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom