What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

My point was that if Prophet PBUH was willing to compromise and sign harsh unjust treaties (which appeared as such at the moment) with the enemy why can't we ?

BTW - What we will acheive by establishing relation with IsraHell?

If you think we will buy weapons than those will be with strings like F-16, don't forget our no.1 enemy is there no.1 ally.
If you think we will get investment than those investment will be in a way that all your economy will be in hands of Zionist like US
Currently we are trying to clear our country from CIA operatives after the relation we have deal with MOSAD.
Today, we are trying to get US out of internal matters tomorrow it will be IsraHell.
Relationship with IsraHell will disturb our relation with Iran because MOSAD will try to use Pakistan territory to conduct operations in Iran
What about safety of our own strategic weapons?

The benefits are lot more in not having relation with IsraHell than having.

In Short IsraHell is not a country stance is in favor of Pakistan.

Bring in the context then.. I am here to debate and discuss with you or anybody else in this entire forum or internet. If we undergo this challenge.. we will only gain wisdom of Quran out of it. May Allah give us both true wisdom and a clear heart to reach a conclusion.

Do you take it?

RED PART:
Its not my personal quote... this is from HOLY QURAN! whats your point here??

He mean your interpretation is wrong,

matter is of prime importance parliament should discuss it.

what is the benefit of current policy we are following ?
what are our objective they are achievable with just only not accepting Zionist country officially ?
why do we have to take theka of every corner in the world ?
Have the existing strategy given us any results to achieve objective?
can blind hatred solve problems ?

Just agree on this, the final decision rests with economists and the military NOT 'SCHOLARS'

Bring in the context then.. I am here to debate and discuss with you or anybody else in this entire forum or internet.

You quoted a verse which says we should not establish relations with Kafirs. Does that not also mean US, China, Europe, Japan and South Korea ?

BTW - What we will acheive by establishing relation with IsraHell?

If you think we will buy weapons than those will be with strings like F-16, don't forget our no.1 enemy is there no.1 ally.
If you think we will get investment than those investment will be in a way that all your economy will be in hands of Zionist like US
Currently we are trying to clear our country from CIA operatives after the relation we have deal with MOSAD.
Today, we are trying to get US out of internal tomorrow it will be IsraHell.
Relationship with IsraHell will disturb our relation with Iran because MOSAD will try to use Pakistan territory to conduct operations in Iran
What about safety of our own strategic weapons?

The benefits are lot more in not having relation with IsraHell than having.

In Short IsraHell is not a country stance is in favor of Pakistan.

having a continuous dialouge with Israel will help Palestinians get statehood, its seems to me thats the no. one concern for Pakistanis, by the way noone form the Isreali embassy would go and steal your "strategic weapons"

You quoted a verse which says we should not establish relations with Kafirs. Does that not also mean US, China, Europe, Japan and South Korea ?

Certainly it does and it is about following the path which they suggest.. and Allah says its Allah who is your strength and support and not anyone else. Which part do you disagree with?

اے ایمان والو اگر تم کافروں کا کہا مانو گے تو وہ تمہیں الٹے پاؤں پھیر دیں گے پھر تم نقصان میں جا پڑو گے (۱۴۹) بلکہ الله تمہارا مددگار ہے اور وہ بہترین مدد کرنے والا ہے

Certainly it does and it is about following the path which they suggest.. and Allah says its Allah who is your strength and support and not anyone else. Which part do you disagree with?

I agree with both parts but you chose to agree with only one

Mush had taken some weed. he will share the fate of Mr taseer. some day some one gonna shoot him . Many pakistani will not accept sweet relation with israel.

having a continuous dialouge with Israel will help Palestinians get statehood, its seems to me thats the no. one concern for Pakistanis, by the way noone form the Isreali embassy would go and steal your "strategic weapons"

my advice - spend some time here

When Prophet Muhammad PBUH had signed this pact with Jews, they were not ragging wars against Muslims.. the pact had got broken when few kufar had attacked and killed Muslims and that was the time Holy Prophet decided to go for war with them. Now justify how would you go and make pact with Jews when they are killing 10s of Muslims every other day??? Ever heard about Ghaza? Would you make pact with them on the lines of Prophet Muhammad and refuse to break on the reason Holy Prophet PBUH did ????

We can use the Israeli lobby in capitol hill to control the US foreign policy decisions in our favour

When did we have a favorable relationship with Iran ?

Oh my goodness.. is this what you want to use Israel for???? Guy.. get some reason mate.. Will you be able to make better relationship with Israel than China has? How much is China able to control US foreign policy through them?? \\

When Prophet Muhammad PBUH had signed this pact with Jews,

I was referring to the pact with the Quraish

If the Israelis do something to thaw the relationship then we can always break off with them. At least we will be able to say that we tried to mend fences

We can use the Israeli lobby in capitol hill to control the US foreign policy decisions in our favour

When did we have a favorable relationship with Iran ?

1. That's not one way, you have to make compromises to achieve the level that Israel will be lobbying for you.

2. Currently Iran is not our friend nor enemy, Pakistan border with India and Afghanistan are already hostile and you want that we should add Iran to list as well.

IMO - having good relation with India will be far more fruitful than having relation with IsraHell

Back
Top Bottom