What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of UK but that is not the case in US for sure.

I don't know where are you getting your information from.

You may be dating a Drug addicted alcoholic woman and nobody is bothered...i was talking about the normal,a bit classy girl.

You may be dating a Drug addicted alcoholic woman and nobody is bothered...i was talking about the normal,a bit classy girl.

2333150.jpg

Looks like someone's frustrated here:disagree:

No wonder white girls don't date you

Yeah i know...Got a bit over enthusiastic here... :cheesy:

If you are in USA...I dare you to court a Rural Girl from Georgia or a Metropolitan New yorker...I bet you will get into trouble soon after...

And no you dont need to take each and every comment of mine too seriously :whistle:

Those of you who live in the "Enlightened educated far far ahead Europe and USA" should know how difficult it os to marry or court a white girl if you are a Brown/black south asian...
Wrong....all of my brothers are married with White girls....but thats because we are latinos, south asians nobody likes..........:whistle:

Yeah i know...Got a bit over enthusiastic here... :cheesy:

If you are in USA...I dare you to court a Rural Girl from Georgia or a Metropolitan New yorker...I bet you will get into trouble soon after...

And no you dont need to take each and every comment of mine too seriously :whistle:

When I was in AL dated a girl from Tullahoma, coffee county TN, can not get more rural than that.

A general observation, US society is much more open and accepting than its given credit for.

Indians over here oppose women in their family dating a white guy much more than any rural white american opposed to their girls dating Indian boys.

Wrong....all of my brothers are married with White girls....but thats because we are latinos, south asians nobody likes..........:whistle:

NOBODY ?

i can give u so many examples.

its just latinos are more religiously and culturally similar to americans but indians arent.....

i ask u to try marry a same white from UK...... :P

I suggest you make better use of your time and pick grapes or tomatoes like other latinos in US, the $ you make would feed your village for months.
OH SNAP...:woot: that was cold dude...:P

How many Hindu girls
have been killed for loving
fellow Indian low cast
Hindus boys or the
otherway round??

Six or seven .. at maximum.

:no:Even i remember that much of incidents in my locality itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom