What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing which i fear from hindu girls is that i dont want rats in my house lol

I am so disappointed in some Pakistani posters.

Someone mentioned about Hindu men and Muslim girls, the pathetically lame a$s troll 'Hindustani' posted the obvious bait about Pakistani girlfriends, and the naive Pakistanis fell for it. Sad. :tdown:

Someone mentioned about Hindu men and Muslim girls, the pathetically lame a$s troll 'Hindustani' posted the obvious bait about Pakistani girlfriends, and the naive Pakistanis fell for it. Sad. :tdown:

Not my fault she prefers my bed than yours :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, not all of us can be so studly like you Indians. :cry:

Whats the matter sir? Every one can make up stories about themselves, and the need for it arises more if there is some desperate urge to prove something, take the example that shook india recently, Sania-Shoaib marriage, these stories like Pakistani gf thingy is just imaginary used by many of indians to boost their alter ego.. nothing else.

We dont have to make some stories about hindu or indian girlfriends, as they already know it happens in real life :D

One shouldn’t have any objection in marriage of his/her daughter to person of some other faith provided he is honest (unlike Shoaib Malik), educated and good human being & who is not be obsessed with religion (no religion conversion). I would always prefer a person having above qualities over a Taliban or a Bajrang Dal activist. Any given day I would prefer some nice girl from Pakistan/Afghanistan as my daughter-in-law rather than someone like Arundhuti Roy.

duplicate post. Some problem..Removed..

Moderators - Please remove this post. Thanks.

One shouldn’t have any objection in marriage of his/her daughter to person of some other faith provided he is honest (unlike Shoaib Malik), educated and good human being & who is not be obsessed with religion (no religion conversion). I would always prefer a person having above qualities over a Taliban or a Bajrang Dal activist. Any given day I would prefer some nice girl from Pakistan/Afghanistan as my daughter-in-law rather than someone like Arundhuti Roy.

lol,i think you tried to show how much religious tolerant you are, but you still cannot take that marriage off your head. Lol

Shoaib Malik dishonest.. lol.. you want to say that Sania's father married her daughter to a dishonest man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom