What's new

Muslim immigrants want Switzerland to change national flag

mehboobkz

Reaction score
Country
India
A group of Muslim immigrants wants to force Switzerland to abandon the current flag - a white cross on the red background. They say that it violates the rights of the representatives of non-Christian confessions. They seem to have been hurt by the recent ban on minarets construction. However, their proposal is unlikely to be welcomed by the native Swiss and will only increase the number of votes in favor of the treasury of the local far-right People's Party.

Lol at trouble makers...Muslim immigrants want Switzerland to change national flag - English pravda.ru

At the insistence of minorities of Pakistan, will it change its flag?

yeah like what's next? now asking sweden to combined flags with nigeria? enough is enough.

Forget that. I went to a mosque near my house and this imam told us that we should make Canada a muslim state LOL!! That just pissed me off. There a lot of weird muslims out there...

I hope you felt confident enough to contact authorities and make sure these preachers go back to where ever they came from..they can make those places "islamic" and then they won't have any reason to leave -- one can imagine..

Fake rumor to stir up the Islamophobia.

A lot of people seem to be brainwashed to hate Islam nowadays, including many non-whites.

Because whites want to see non-white Christians and Muslims to kill each other, and many of you are so gullible to fall into this trap.

haha, i swear these people are crazy...
im studying at uni in england and all these pakistani born british want shariah and all that,
its just stupid, if you dont like a country you dont move their..its not like someone forced them to move to europe/america

Ah another post related to IslamoPhobia, please watch Loonwatch.com it is anti-IslamoPhobia so that u guys can get some sense stop watching SAAS BAHU dramas and learn some reality. Well I can't believe people fall in such web that easily.

haha, i swear these people are crazy...
im studying at uni in england and all these pakistani born british want shariah and all that,
its just stupid, if you dont like a country you dont move their..its not like someone forced them to move to europe/america

People should realize that the problem of the Muslim immigration in Europe was mainly caused by whites themselves.

If they don't oppress the Muslim nations by supporting the pro-West dictatorial regime and blocking their development, most of the Muslims would rather stay at home if their motherland is rich enough to feed themselves.

You have drained their resources first, then don't blame the Muslims to take over your homeland.

Back
Top Bottom