What's new

Bangladesh should support India’s name change to Bharat!

IndianLite

Reaction score
Country
United States

Let’s be honest!

Indian culture is Mughal Sufi Muslim culture.

If Hinduvta wants to ditch Mughal culture they have to change the country’s name to a Vedic name.

I am sick and tired of Hindus appropriating our culture and history.

Mughal culture belongs to the Muslims of India.

Vedic culture belongs to the Hindus of Bharat.

Modi! For once, you are defecating in a civilised way!!!

Btw, I hope one day Bangladesh changes it’s name to Sultanate of Bengal with the historic Red and white flag.

Why are you opening this thread in BD section? It is irrelevant what name India chooses to call themselves. Open it in Indian sub section.
It impacts Bangladesh and written through Bangladeshi lense.

Stop whining!

It’s only a humble discussion forum!!!

You bloody busy bodies cannot help yourselves!!!

How on earth whatever india wants to call themselves has anything to do with BD.

Calling themselves bhatat wont change history.

You really need to figure out dude who or what you are.

This really does belong to the India section where hindu and muslim indians can discuss. Nothing to do with BD, we will simply carry on calling it sh**hole.

The renaming of India is proposed by RSS. This RSS is one hell of a anti muslim outfit in India. They need to be stopped before they start calling Bangladesh East Bengal.

Bangladesh certainly has no business in the renaming of India. I would support its naming as Hindustan.

People living in the west of India used to call it by that name. The word Hindustan came from the word Sindh river. All along the history Indians and foreigners had been calling it Hindustan. The word India itself came from Hindustan. People are called Hindu because the name was Hindustan.

The word Bharat/ Varat is the name of the younger brother of Ram. Please refer to Ramayan/ Ramayana. Bharat is a Deity in Hindu culture. The King Ram went out to find his wife Sita.

Bharat temporarily took over the role of a King. But, he never sat on the throne. He would put his brother’s wooden sandals on the throne and sit below the throne.

Bharat is someone many Indian non-BJP leaders follow. One is PM Lal Bahadur Shastri, a very pious person like Bharat.

However, foreign people are used to Hindustan and India.

Bangladesh certainly has no business in the renaming of India. I would support its naming as Hindustan.

People living in the west of India used to call it by that name. The word Hindustan came from the word Sindh river. All along the history Indians and foreigners had been calling it Hindustan. The word India itself came from Hindustan. People are called Hindu because the name was Hindustan.

The word Bharat/ Varat is the name of the younger brother of Ram. Please refer to Ramayan/ Ramayana. Bharat is a Deity in Hindu culture. The King Ram went out to find his wife Sita.

Bharat temporarily took over the role of a King. But, he never sat on the throne. He would put his brother’s wooden sandals on the throne and sit below the throne.

Bharat is someone many Indian non-BJP leaders follow. One is PM Lal Bahadur Shastri, a very pious person like Bharat.

However, foreign people are used to Hindustan and India.
You are on wrong track. Bharata is the ancestor of Pandavas and is mentioned in the epic Mahabharat.

You are on wrong track. Bharata is the ancestor of Pandavas and is mentioned in the epic Mahabharat.
I did not know who fathered Pandavas. He seems to be also Bharata.

But, I am not wrong that Bharata , Laxmana and Shatrughna were the three brothers of Rama. During the absence of Rama, Bharata ruled the country on his behalf.

He kept his brother’s shoes on the throne and seated himself below without decoration.

PM Lal Bahadur Shastri was his disciple. You guys follow Rabana/ Modi of the 21st century to punish Indian Muslims. Not bad that majority Muslims created separate countries to get rid of the new Rabana.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom