What's new

Muslim Man Attacked, Beaten Bloody In Trump's America

Hassan_Ishtiaq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Had a group of Pakistani or Arabs done this it would be all over the news. It would automatically be blamed on "Islamic terrorism" when their is no evidence to prove that.

But when these animals attack Muslims it is never considered a racially motivated hate crime. Trump's White supremacism is responsible for this.

MARCH 19--An IHOP manager was left bloodied after he was attacked by rowdy female patrons who threw punches, chairs, and plates at the worker, according to Tennessee police who are seeking to identify the assailants.

According to cops, the melee touched off early Friday morning at an IHOP restaurant in Memphis after victim Mohammad Al Hourani, 28, asked the group to “please keep it down.”

As detailed in a Memphis Police Department report, Al Hourani told cops that when the diners “started to get louder” he “asked the suspects to just leave.” Still yelling, the diners departed the IHOP, but “kept coming in and out of the business taunting” Al Hourani, the report notes.

Al Hourani said he called 911, but before police arrived, he was attacked by one of the suspects near the IHOP’s front door.

As seen in the above video, which was shot by a diner unconnected to the raucous party of five, the manager fought with one woman near a booth while two of her friends threw plates at the worker from point blank range. Al Hourani told cops he was struck in the head several times.

After the 5’ 8” manager bodyslammed the woman with whom he was tangling, one of the plate throwers launched a chair at Al Hourani. He responded by throwing the chair back at the woman, knocking her to the ground. Further chair tossing followed before the attackers finally left IHOP and Al Hourani staggered away.

The IHOP employee, who was bleeding profusely from cuts to his head and face, was later transported to a local hospital for treatment of his injuries.

The police report identifies the assailants--both men and women--as between the ages of 20 and 25.

Memphis police have not made any arrests in connection with the 12:30 AM incident, which has been classified as a felony aggravated assault. (1 page)

@EgyptianAmerican @Gomig-21 @Falcon29 @Hamartia Antidote @Solomon2

Hmmm...early Friday morning..fight in an IHOP..in Memphis.

Hey @Gomig-21 ever been in the Soldiers Field Road IHOP late at night back in the day? Only place around that was open 24 hours. Plenty of people in there late at night after the nightclubs close completely smashed. The usual rowdieness.

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 9.45.10 PM.jpg

The State Police even had a station right down the street (don’t think it is there anymore Edit..hmm they moved to a new building about 300 meters up Market Street.). I think the IHOP near you now is only open to midnight.

Last edited:
There are a lot trouble makers idiots ... I always stay clear of such places .. though I carry a licensed gun and other items that I can use for my self defence if the need arrives. These trashy whores needed to be dealt with an iron ..though I'm happy that he still defended himself and thrashed them and did retaliate but he was outnumbered and was not prepared but I hope after getting this treatment he will be more than ready for the next time..

Asalamu Alaikum

Calm down, there is nothing inherently wrong with black people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a group of Pakistani or Arabs done this it would be all over the news. It would automatically be blamed on "Islamic terrorism" when their is no evidence to prove that.

But when these animals attack Muslims it is never considered a racially motivated hate crime. Trump's White supremacism is responsible for this.

MARCH 19--An IHOP manager was left bloodied after he was attacked by rowdy female patrons who threw punches, chairs, and plates at the worker, according to Tennessee police who are seeking to identify the assailants.

According to cops, the melee touched off early Friday morning at an IHOP restaurant in Memphis after victim Mohammad Al Hourani, 28, asked the group to “please keep it down.”

As detailed in a Memphis Police Department report, Al Hourani told cops that when the diners “started to get louder” he “asked the suspects to just leave.” Still yelling, the diners departed the IHOP, but “kept coming in and out of the business taunting” Al Hourani, the report notes.

Al Hourani said he called 911, but before police arrived, he was attacked by one of the suspects near the IHOP’s front door.

As seen in the above video, which was shot by a diner unconnected to the raucous party of five, the manager fought with one woman near a booth while two of her friends threw plates at the worker from point blank range. Al Hourani told cops he was struck in the head several times.

After the 5’ 8” manager bodyslammed the woman with whom he was tangling, one of the plate throwers launched a chair at Al Hourani. He responded by throwing the chair back at the woman, knocking her to the ground. Further chair tossing followed before the attackers finally left IHOP and Al Hourani staggered away.

The IHOP employee, who was bleeding profusely from cuts to his head and face, was later transported to a local hospital for treatment of his injuries.

The police report identifies the assailants--both men and women--as between the ages of 20 and 25.

Memphis police have not made any arrests in connection with the 12:30 AM incident, which has been classified as a felony aggravated assault. (1 page)

@EgyptianAmerican @Gomig-21 @Falcon29 @Hamartia Antidote @Solomon2

Your title is stupid. This ISN'T Trump's America. Its just a bunch of low-life ghetto folks in Memphis.

Respect to the IHOP worker though.

Not saying I disagree with you but please keep your opinions to yourself otherwise you could get permanently banned even if what you say is 100% true.
This thread about to bash america and trump and whites while in the video there are no whites or trump supporters

If they were whites they going to say this is racism but because they are blacks no one going to say anything

Your title is stupid. This ISN'T Trump's America. Its just a bunch of low-life ghetto folks in Memphis.

Respect to the IHOP worker though.

Violence is a norm in Trumpland. The whole world knows it.

This thread about to bash america and trump and whites while in the video there are no whites or trump supporters

If they were whites they going to say this is racism but because they are blacks no one going to say anything

Most White people nowadays are the nicest people on earth. They're even better than most Muslims. blacks nowadays especially the younger generation have a deep hatred of Non-blacks like White people, East Asians, Arabs, indians, Pakistanis etc.

There is something wrong with them specially the ones who live in america they suffer from inferiority complex and oppression complex because of the slavery which they can't get over with

upload_2018-3-20_19-42-19.jpeg

Let me guess this you saying hateful, racist and bigoted things against an entire race because of actions of some. You of all people, a MUSLIM, is saying this based on the actions of some. The irony- :lol: I bet you are clueless to it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom