What's new

Muslim population share decides their mentality: RSS women wing wisdom

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
These remarks were made by Asha Sharma, Akhil Bhartiya Sahkaryavahika of the Samiti, at a seminar in New Delhi — the topic was ‘Religious Terrorism: A Global Threat’.

Claiming “Islam is not a religion, it’s a political aggression”, the Rashtriya Sevika Samiti, the women’s branch of the RSS, Wednesday said wherever Muslims are in majority, they create problems.
These remarks were made by Asha Sharma, Akhil Bhartiya Sahkaryavahika of the Samiti, at a seminar in New Delhi — the topic was ‘Religious Terrorism: A Global Threat’ — which was attended, among others, by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan who was the guest of honour.
Sharma was critical of Islam: “Jahan Islam jaata hai, wahan par vidhwans saath lekar ke gaya hai. Yah itihas hai, isko hum inkaar nahin sakte (Wherever Islam goes, it brings destruction. This is history, we cannot deny this).”
Related

Those in power, be it kings of yore or today’s politicians, both have harmed Islam religion, says Maulana Mirza Mohammad Athar
'Beti toh beti hai... Good relations with Ahmed Patel'
Happy Birthday Amitabh Bachchan: His famous dialogues
Watch Video: What’s making news

Noting that “aaj bhi unki soch yahi hai (their mentality is still the same),” Sharma said: “Jahan dus per cent hain, wahan chup kar ke rahenge. 15 per cent ho gaye toh apni baat keh ke chup karenge. 25 per cent ho gaye toh apni baat ko manvane ka prayas karenge, aur adhik badh gaye to kisi aur ki baat sunenge nahi (Wherever they are ten per cent, they remain silent. If they are 15 per cent, they go quiet after making their point. Where they are 25 per cent, they ensure that people follow whatever they say. And if they are more than this, then they do not listen to anyone else.)”
Sharma said Islam has proliferated due to the absence of education, whereas Christianity has spread due to poverty. In the absence of these two factors, she said, these religions will disappear. “Jahan shiksha hai, wahan Islam nahi hai. Jahan jahan shiksha badh rahi hai, jahan samriddhi aayi hai, wahan ye dono sampraday dheere dheere khatam ho rahe hain… Jahan gareebi hai, wahan Christianity hai. Gareebi door hogi to Christianity ka prabhav dheere dheere kam hota jaata hai (Where there’s education, there is no Islam. In places where education is increasing, prosperity has come, these two religions have gradually declined… Christianity exists in areas where there is poverty. If poverty is removed, the influence of Christianity gets reduced gradually).”
Sharma said that the Samiti has taken up the task to fight terrorism and “this mentality”. “If women want, they can change the face of the world. If mothers want, they can change the thinking of the entire world,” she said.
Samiti speakers referred to Mahajan as a “sevika” who in turn called them “sakhi” (friends). Mahajan told the gathering that religion is a “misunderstood word” since “religion is not dharma, it is panth… there are so many panths in India… dharma is duty, whatever duty one does in life, it marks his dharma”.
Mahajan also referred to the Dhaka attack and said Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has rightly said “jo Ramzan ke dinon mein is prakaar se goliyaan chalane wala, Musalman ho hi nahin sakta (those who open fire during Ramzan cannot be Muslims)”.
The seminar was held to mark the birth anniversary of Samiti founder Laxmibai Kelkar. The Samiti’s Pramukh Sanchalika Shanta Kumari alias Shantakka was also present.
The Samiti has some three lakh members, and holds 4,350 shakhas daily across India, besides an active presence in 45 countries.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ity-terrorism-mentality-dhaka-attack-2898440/

At least some one has the guts to not succumb to political correctness and speak their views.

whether the views are correct or not need to debated, like any views.

Looking at what is happening to minority population in our immediate neighbours does prove that ladies point to some extent.
And if we look at middle east, then it gets even worse for the other side.

Just want to know if there are any Islamic nation present where minorities are currently thriving?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...estivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/

Not judging but why does this happen repeatedly? Most migrants communities put their heads down and struggle to stich their lives back together but we are seeing an exception in Europe!

There is a problem. Oh, there are problems with all others religions as well.
BUT
there is a huge difference in the quantum of the problem one section has.

A chunk of this generation is being lost of to radicalism. These people could become doctors, scientists, Architects, farmers etc..who could help the world immensely.:(

At least some one has the guts to not succumb to political correctness and speak their views.

whether the views are correct or not need to debated, like any views.

Looking at what is happening to minority population in our immediate neighbours does prove that ladies point to some extent.
And if we look at middle east, then it gets even worse for the other side.

Just want to know if there are any Islamic nation present where minorities are currently thriving?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...estivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/

Not judging but why does this happen repeatedly? Most migrants communities put their heads down and struggle to stich their lives back together but we are seeing an exception in Europe!

There is a problem. Oh, there are problems with all others religions as well.
BUT
there is a huge difference in the quantum of the problem one section has.

A chunk of this generation is being lost of to radicalism. These people could become doctors, scientists, Architects, farmers etc..who could help the world immensely.:(

Depends on how one quantifies the problem. There are plenty of Islamic nations where minorities thrive but one's selective bias will now allow it. Take Malaysia or Indonesia, or the Maldives, or Senegal. However, due to your own selectiveness in this issue you will fail to acknowledge this like all those jumping on the bandwagon of fear.

Depends on how one quantifies the problem. There are plenty of Islamic nations where minorities thrive but one's selective bias will now allow it. Take Malaysia or Indonesia, or the Maldives, or Senegal. However, due to your own selectiveness in this issue you will fail to acknowledge this like all those jumping on the bandwagon of fear.

Point taken.

Is it my bias a well when I point to our immediate neighbours and how the minorities have been going through a slow extinction?

Again, the point I want to make is that I am not generalizing. I know it takes a few people to terrorize a whole section of population. It has happened many times through history.
Muslims are as much victims of this perpetual violence as others.
A normal person of any religion does not have much time to anything except look after his/her family. That person want's nothing to do with anything except take care of his little world. They are the majority in all religions.
The extremists take advantage of this fact.

what is also fact is some "types" extremists are much more effective than others and it makes a huge difference.

@danger007

I would like to suggest that you do not take on the Sangh Parivar and the bhakts; not on this forum, at least. The reason is that they immediately gang up and descend on you, and it is not clear that you can take them on without feeling isolated and hurt and angry at their very pointed religious abuse. From personal experience, it is futile to keep on depending on the Mods, who are doing a very gallant job, simply because these swine are present in numbers far too great for either you as a refined individual or the Mods, who do the job in their own time, to tackle.

Take a low profile on this, is my suggestion: it is emphatically not intended to discourage you from standing up for your right to free speech and to highlight the filthy deeds and words of this lunatic fringe, but just to avoid you getting yourself into serial crises.

Oh well, the bigot strikes with it's usual hatred.

It was only matter of time until the non-abusive, non personal discourse happening on this thread turned upside down.

To the OP @danger007 , if you didn't want this discussed, you should not have posted it.
There is no need for you to get your buddies to abuse others. If you didn't want to debate or didn't want a responsible discourse, why post it in the first place and send invite to bigots for discussion, who quickly descend to abuses when it does not fit their ideology?!!

Last edited:
@danger007

I would like to suggest that you do not take on the Sangh Parivar and the bhakts; not on this forum, at least. The reason is that they immediately gang up and descend on you, and it is not clear that you can take them on without feeling isolated and hurt and angry at their very pointed religious abuse. From personal experience, it is futile to keep on depending on the Mods, who are doing a very gallant job, simply because these swine are present in numbers far too great for either you as a refined individual or the Mods, who do the job in their own time, to tackle.

Take a low profile on this, is my suggestion: it is emphatically not intended to discourage you from standing up for your right to free speech and to highlight the filthy deeds and words of this lunatic fringe, but just to avoid you getting yourself into serial crises.

I blocked all of them.. they can see my posts and they can quote but I will not get notification.. agreed with you post..

after all I just posted a news without editing title or so... do I need to take permission from them? looks like we need..

well when they want to see reduction of Christian population.. and openly saying that, am not sure why I shouldn't posted it..

I blocked all of them.. they can see my posts and they can quote but I will not get notification.. agreed with you post..

after all I just posted a news without editing title or so... do I need to take permission from them? looks like we need..

Fair enough.

Just thought I'd warn you. On MVJKL, and her own home page, Aarti Tikoo Singh says what she thinks, knowing that a storm of abuse will follow. Earlier, some of us used to jump to her defence (she never, ever responds to critics). Now, we've given up. She is old enough to know what she is doing, and what anger from the bhakts she is unlocking.

Jahan education or wealth dono hain wahan hinduism ni ha :) .
After all who wanna worship dung?

Eid Mubarak, Sahib.

A request: kindly stay out of matters that you don't understand. If you can't stay out, please keep insults about other people's religion to yourself. You would not like it if they started using the usual abusive nonsense about Hazrat Mohammed.

Please be responsible.

Fair enough.

Just thought I'd warn you. On MVJKL, and her own home page, Aarti Tikoo onegh says what she thinks, knowing that a storm of abuse will follow. Earlier, some of us used to jump to her defence (she never, ever responds to critics). Now, we've given up. She is old enough to know what she is doing, and what anger from the bhakts she is unlocking.

Eid Mubarak, Sahib.

A request: kindly stay out of matters that you don't understand. If you can't stay out, please keep insults about other people's religion to yourself. You would not like it if they started using the usual abusive nonsense about Hazrat Mohammed.

Please be responsible.

I took time but now I blocked them. Yes Now I'm aware about certain people in this forum, that they are very coordinated. some hide their hatred, some show openly but some indirectly spit venom...
they want you 1. not to post or open thread related RSS or bjp or whatever ( be it scam or related hate speech or so)
2. if you post, prepare for personal insults or pics or video ( by particular member that targets religion) and if you counter with another.. that's it, festive begins..
3. you can't report any of their post.. if you do, one buffoon will start abusing ( I faced him).
4. you can't appreciate some steps taken by previous govt.,which are helpful to present govt..
ex: solar policy, as Congi took step towards encouraging solar power systems. but someone said, I would be embarrassed..

Point taken.

Is it my bias a well when I point to our immediate neighbours and how the minorities have been going through a slow extinction?

Again, the point I want to make is that I am not generalizing. I know it takes a few people to terrorize a whole section of population. It has happened many times through history.
Muslims are as much victims of this perpetual violence as others.
A normal person of any religion does not have much time to anything except look after his/her family. That person want's nothing to do with anything except take care of his little world. They are the majority in all religions.
The extremists take advantage of this fact.

what is also fact is some "types" extremists are much more effective than others and it makes a huge difference.
What statistics do we have besides politically motivated incidents in rural Sindh & Punjab that have generated a lot of media hype? Do have statistics for Urban areas? Besides an off incident or so(lest we mention the lynchings over beef in India).

Back
Top Bottom