What's new

Muslim restaurateur renames eatery, replaces Muslim staff with Hindus in Mathura

Similarly, there is V symbol for Vegetarian certified products for better marketing by the companies because they sell more with those labels. You are a victim of your ideology.

False equivalence since Vegetarian certification can be issued by ANY body including muslims and jews.

India has a seriously problem of lack of tolerance and indiscriminate targeting of minorities.

Good thing we are not as tolerant as China or pakistan. :lol:

Pakistani and Indian Muslims are the descendants of Mughals and Turks royal families.
I'm curious - what do you get from this obvious and transparent flame baiting? Nobody in the subcontinent believes that all Muslims are descended from Turks or Mughals, so what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Riling up non Muslims? What is your agenda?

congrats on your first post ever on the forum... seedha chawka maara !
Thank you, I am trying. I am only pointing out what I see. I am a dual national Pakistani living in the UK, I have lived in the UK since I was a child, I am allowed to practice my faith, eat what I want, wear what I want and I have all the rights, entitlements and opportunities as any other British citizen.

There is a lesson in this for our home countries - enable your minorities', empower them and they will not only show loyalty but direct their energies and efforts to uplift your communities and country.

I'm curious - what do you get from this obvious and transparent flame baiting? Nobody in the subcontinent believes that all Muslims are descended from Turks or Mughals, so what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Riling up non Muslims? What is your agenda?
Are you saying Pakistani and Indian Muslims not the same people?

My agenda is to remove misunderstandings between Pakistani and Indian Muslims and unite them.

My agenda is to remove misunderstandings between Pakistani and Indian Muslims and unite them.
ok, bro.. you want to be a heel, be a heel

just don't go cringe.

1654174907987.png

I will not indulge you in a back and forth - I know that you are simply flame baiting. I was simply curious what your motivations are. If you want to maintain your facade and don't want to answer here, you can PM me. I promise to keep your response to myself.

By the way, I'll give you a tip - try not to make such obvious troll posts like all Muslims being descendants of Turks and Mughals, and so on. Try to be a little more subtle, if you want to be successful at trolling and flame baiting.

What ?

Why are you so disturbed by Indian news ? Are you secretly an Indian or someone aspiring to be an Indian ?
Don't worry amigo, what u aspire to be, you have shown by such open defecation, and will be banned soon, u racist filth ....!!!

Indians are obliged to follow Indian Laws.

Its not optional. Others are free to migrate to pakistan.
First off, the laws against cow slaughter are not "Indian laws" - they vary by state. It is perfectly legal in Goa, Kerala, and a few other states to consume beef.

Secondly, everybody has a right to speak up against laws they deem unjust, without having to move to Pakistan or Cambodia.

Criticizing and trying to change unjust laws is part of the democratic process.

Don't worry amigo, what u aspire to be, you have shown by such open defecation, and will be banned soon, u racist filth ....!!!

If I am banned, so be it. But can you tell me on what grounds ?

First off, the laws against cow slaughter are not "Indian laws" - they vary by state. It is perfectly legal in Goa, Kerala, and a few other states to consume beef.

Secondly, everybody has a right to speak up against laws they deem unjust, without having to move to Pakistan or Cambodia.

Criticizing and trying to change unjust laws is part of the democratic process.

There is no law on "consuming beef". There is law on cow slaughter.

Details matter.

Article 48 of the Constitution of India is one of the Directive Principles which directs the state to make efforts for banning animal slaughtering of cows.

This can bring into force cow slaughter bills even in goa and kerala when the time is right.

IF people have the right to speak up, people also have the right to ask intolerant bigots to migrate to pakistan.

Free speech is a two way street.

Finally Criticizing and trying to change unjust laws that allow Cow slaughter is part of the DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLE and the will of the majority Hindus of India.

Last edited:
Bad side of Modi’s Hindu India.

Countries like BD should absolutely prepare to push back from a tidal wave of Muslims who may wish to migrate to the relative security of BD in the decades to come.

BD is just too populated to take anymore than token numbers.

Just take the best richest ones... they're lining up already. :P

Pal, millions of BD Hindus have already come back to BD in last decade after the Hindu India dream turned sour for them.

BD is totally full and cannot take foreigners such as persecuted Indian Muslims, even though it may feel bad for them.

False equivalence since Vegetarian certification can be issued by ANY body including muslims and jews.

Good thing we are not as tolerant as China or pakistan. :lol:
You are a victim of your Ideology. Nobody is stealing anything from you. Companies voluntarily put these labels for their own sales. A Muslim is obviously far more likely to certify if the product is Halal for Muslim dietary restriction, a trained non Muslim can too, but he has to sincerely acknowledge and praise God the Creator before slaughtering. I have heard in automated slaughter houses they have tapes playing. I am not familiar with the procedure.

He did it out of survival can't blame the poor guy. But why get rid of the workers?
Change the menu but sack people.

Back
Top Bottom