What's new

Muslim restaurateur renames eatery, replaces Muslim staff with Hindus in Mathura

Doesn't change the fact i have never come across a Zameel in Pakistan.
He's just plucking words out of thin air, first he said Zameel was the Indian pronunciation of Jamil, now he's confusing Jamil with Zameel to cover his own arse.

If you are vegetarian you don't eat meat. It is your restriction. One of my uncle's in university had a Hindu friend who slaughtered an animal and said Allahu Akbar. My uncle accepted it because it is about morality and faith. Doesn't matter what you call it. Halal is only a word. Moral intent is what matters.

Wrong.

Halal Certifications Halal certification is an internationally recognized certificate necessary to get trade permission in 117 countries.

Global halal food market reached a value of US$ 1,978 billion and is expected to reach US$ 3,907.7 billion

And NON MUSLIMS are not permitted to issuing Halal certificate or taking part in the Halal process.

Your anecdotal claim is pointless and irrelevant, even if true (which I very much doubt).

A Muslim restaurant owner in the temple city of Mathura has renamed his eatery and even replaced his Muslim staff with Hindus. 56-year-old Mohammed Zameel and his family have been running an eatery in Mathura for the past 50 years. This restaurant is his and his family’s only source of income for decades. He revealed that he had to take tough decisions for survival purposes. Read on to know more.

He Also Replaced Chicken Items With Paneer Dishes​

Mohammad Zameel and his family have been running a restaurant called Taj Hotel on Mathura’s Daresi road since 2021. Since religious sentiments ran high in the region, in the fear of miscreants creating troubles, he took this hard decision. Mohammed renamed the restaurant to ‘Royal Family Restaurant’. He even changed the menu. Excluding non-vegetarian food and replacing them with paneer dishes like paneer tikka.

Took Hard Decision After Facing Hostility In Area​

The restaurant owner also replaced Muslim staff with Hindus. He revealed to The Times Of India that he did this for the sake of his survival. He had no option but to hide his identity to earn a livelihood. He further stated that some miscreants weren’t allowing him to run his hotel smoothly. And he is facing a lot of hostility in the area.

you can't slaughter or eat a cow, but you can deprive a cow baby and consume milk ?

you can't slaughter or eat a cow, but you can deprive a cow baby and consume milk ?

Milk taken from cow is AFTER it has fed its calf.

How else do you think the Calf survives to give the next generation of cows ? lol.

Main na nikal raha, bhai

chup chaap hamara hi raaj chalega ab sadion sadion, you keep plucking those salties out, commie..

salt mining corporation khol le
You are overestimating your Brahman Sanghis.

Ghazwatul E Hind and the golden Islamic rule is coming back.

Shame on these Sanghis

Wrong.

Halal Certifications Halal certification is an internationally recognized certificate necessary to get trade permission in 117 countries.

Global halal food market reached a value of US$ 1,978 billion and is expected to reach US$ 3,907.7 billion

And NON MUSLIMS are not permitted to issuing Halal certificate or taking part in the Halal process.

Your anecdotal claim is pointless and irrelevant, even if true (which I very much doubt).
You have no point. Halal food industry is Muslim created based on demand from Muslims.

You still haven't answered how many Jameel/Jameela you have come across in pakistan.

How would you differentiate between them with your confused state of Jays and Zays.

He's just plucking words out of thin air, first he said Zameel was the Indian pronunciation of Jamil, now he's confusing Jamil with Zameel to cover his own arse.

What do you expect from people who nod their heads while both agreeing and disagreeing

How would you differentiate between them with your confused state of Jays and Zays.

What do you expect from people who nod their heads while both agreeing and disagreeing
Lol well said

Imagine being so illiterate as to think Halal food is discriminatory...

Which is why I am asking YOU to differentiate. Should be easy enough for you.

So how many Jameels and Jameelas in pakistan have you met, heard or seen ?

Which is why I am asking YOU to differentiate. Should be easy enough for you.

So how many Jameels and Jameelas in pakistan have you met, heard or seen ?

None of them had a vegetarian exclusive restaurant

hindus get offended over cow but i bet the same upper elite hindus own the slaughter houses making billions.

Back
Top Bottom