What's new

Muslims are least likely to have premarial sex : Scientific Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its fun.Why Islam don't want us to have fun while we are biologically programed have fun??

Marry her have fun no problem. Don't like her after marriage......

Give her divorse marry another one.

Same for the women she can also marry many men but not at the same time.

Don't get me wrong. I am not questioning Islam or any other religion. I just feel that religion has no business in a couple's bedroom.

Besides, the punishments that have been cited are not proportionate to any hurt that might be caused due to a moment of sexual indiscretion.

Your answer in post # 47.

I thought that was the precondition of proving a rape ... That the girl had to produce 4 eyewitnesses of rape, else she herself (sic) would be tried for adultery..

How boring though... :) (the topic I mean)

That's the same for adultery.

Can women divorce men in Islam ?

Religion such remain at the spiritual levels problem starts when it start interfering with almost everything like politics, sex, life, babies etc etc..

Youth is the age of experiments and limitation on the same is nothing but idiotic!!

I don't see pre-marital and teen age experiments as bad but they should be done taking care of all personal safety concerns and with in limits.. Too much of everything is bad and on the same lines I can say - too much of religion is bad too!!

You need to study religion in detail and you will get the answers.

Religion is your biggest teacher.

Why buy a tea shop for drinking a tea???;)
Marriage comes with all the baggage so does the divorce.Its good to be a Bachelor.:lol:

:hitwall:
It was a joke on my part. Article said Jews and Buddhist are more prone to premarital sex.

Sorry my mistake.

In Pakistan many many people do adultery but as i told you it is very difficult here to catch anyone here.

Sorry my mistake.

In Pakistan many many people do adultery but as i told you it is very difficult here to catch anyone here.

No hard feelings, I have been told many times that my jokes are hard to get. Must work on delivery style.

Why buy a tea shop for drinking a tea???;)
Marriage comes with all the baggage so does the divorce.Its good to be a Bachelor.:lol:

Islam has solution for every social problem. That's the claim of islam.

You have no idea how many details are provided by this rligion.

People here hardly know islam.

You want only tea, Ok i will tell you the halal way.

Do court marriage with her.

You need to study religion in detail and you will get the answers.

Religion is your biggest teacher.

I like religion to not put barrier around everything in life and I certainly am not the one to consult a religious before taking a sip of my tea/coffee in the morning!!

Religion is in fact an outdated concept to rule over the masses and too much of religion makes you an easy prey of religio-fanatic self proclaimed cheer leaders of religion!!

Religion should remain at the spiritual levels problem starts when it start interfering with almost everything like politics, sex, life, babies etc etc..

Youth is the age of experiments and limitation on the same is nothing but idiotic!!

I don't see pre-marital and teen age experiments as bad but they should be done taking care of all personal safety concerns and with in limits.. Too much of everything is bad and on the same lines I can say - too much of religion is bad too!!
Sir Islam is not a religion its a deen a complete way of life it has rules for politics for what things are not and what are not of every kind it has rules of economics it has laws for crimes

That's why the West has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. Kids who grow up in these broken homes(where the step-dad doesn't want 'em at the Mom's place and the step-Mom doesn't like having them around their dad) have problems, for example, higher adolescent suicide rate statistics.

This is something countries like India which are pursuing blind westernization, should be aware of. When a society degrades to a very carnal/animalistic level and every ad and billboard you look, needs to have some nude woman to appeal to your depraved nature to sell, it's not a good sign. Harassment and rape incidents go up considerably.

Quick question: are contraceptives allowed in Islam?

I like religion to not put barrier around everything in life and I certainly am not the one to consult a religious before taking a sip of my tea/coffee in the morning!!

Religion is in fact an outdated concept to rule over the masses and too much of religion makes you an easy prey of religio-fanatic self proclaimed cheer leaders of religion!!

Like i said study islam and it will tell you why some things are allowed and why not allowed.

Only after studying it you will know about islam.

Sir religion is not an outdated project and Islam makes sure a difference remains between Animals and Humans and that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world due to thousands and thousands of people converting to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom