What's new

Muslims in India are socially, economically, and politically marginalized

Oh yes... Muslims in rest of the world are way forward socially, politically & economically. That's why every muslim administered part of the world is peaceful, progressive & happy today compared to others!

any statistics on how many Indians muslims left for Pakistan in recent past?

Sachar Commision Report is more than enough to blunt the lies told by Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists.

If dalits are in worse condition and there is social inequality, discrimination and injustice against them then dalits themselves are responsible for it. Kia logic ha :D
You dont give them equal opportunity and social status and blame them for their backwardness lol

If dalits are in worse condition and there is social inequality, discrimination and injustice against them then dalits themselves are responsible for it. Kia logic ha :D
You dont give them equal opportunity and social status and blame them for their backwardness lol
Capture.JPG

And when poor Hamid Ansari talked just a little about the miserable situation of Muslims in Bharat, the entire Bharati media under the influence of Hindutvawadi terrorists started cursing him. Democracy and secularism my foot. It would be interesting to see for how long these Hindutvawadi terrorists will be able me make the rest of the world fool in the name of word's largest democracy. I can see they will meet the fate same as of Nazi Germany in due course of time.

Indian muslims are more educated and richer than Pakistanis. Dot.
Still not believing? Visit India once and see for yourself.

Do you know that 600 million in India are in poverty ? Those are bloated numbers. The actual count is somewhere around 250-300 million.

Ada Machi that I know but this is a Pakistani Forum so quoting their numbers :rofl:

Like whom? Sharukh Khan, Maulana azad, Kalam, Javed akhtar, farookh Abdullah?
i hv watched clip of shubana azmi and salman khan... there can be many more. plus congress muslim leader who wasn't aided in riots (i know in chaos and anger such thing is least expected..)

@gslv mk3

All said and done muslims in india are doing much better than Muslims in Nigeria or Syria or Somalia or Sudan or Libya or Russia or France or Uk or Philippines or China or Eritrea or Myanmar or to be frank Pakistan....to name just a few countries.

Back
Top Bottom