What's new

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader
praj_160309_vhp2.jpg

The ancestors of Muslims were Maharana Pratap and Chattrapati Shivaji: Surendra Jain

“Muslims are at war across the globe and the hatred against them is growing. If they want respect in India, they should become Hindus,” joint general secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad Surendra Jain said.
He was addressing a Hindu Sammelan at Yamunanagar as part of the organisation’s district-wise programmes in Haryana to commemorate its golden jubilee.

Dr. Jain said: “If they want to survive, they should take the blessings of the Hindu saints.”

“The ancestors of Muslims were not Aurangzeb or Babar. They had a Hindu lineage and it is the blood of Maharana Pratap and Chattrapati Shivaji which runs in their veins.”

Ghar vapsi to go on
The VHP leader said the ghar vapsi programme would continue. “Many people are saying that ghar vapsi intensified after the BJP government came to power at the Centre, but it has been on even before that.”

Earlier this week, in a programme at Rohtak, BJP MP Yogi Adityanath claimed that the main problem facing the country is not poverty or hunger but ‘politics of appeasement.’
1QGK3.jpg

He had also accused the Muslims of Mewat region of southern Haryana of not being patriotic and claimed that this was a problem in most minority-dominated areas.

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader - The Hindu

@levina

@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357

Last edited:
Yes, these are interesting developments though not new. It is quite possible that some weak Muslims do abandon their faith partly of fully, as it has happened before in the early 1900s during the 'shudhi' (Shuddhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) movement. However, a majority remained steadfast. Even during the Bolshevik revolution (Islam in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) in Russia and Central Asia, Muslims were forced to change or adopt Russian -style names but again, the Muslims rebound. Don't you worry, these things have been happening for ages but Muslims have not been eradicated and will not be, inshaAllah.

Yes, these are interesting developments though not new. It is quite possible that some weak Muslims do abandon their faith partly of fully, as it has happened before in the early 1900s during the 'shudhi' (Shuddhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) movement. However, a majority remained steadfast. Even during the Bolshevik revolution (Islam in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) in Russia and Central Asia, Muslims were forced to change or adopt Russian -style names but again, the Muslims rebound. Don't you worry, these things have been happening for ages but Muslims have not been eradicated and will not be, inshaAllah.

I have heard about that Russian stories where muslims use to worship in secret rooms withing their homes .. But it is really hard to believe that any muslim would revert from its faith that easily .. even if forced from the heart he would be still a muslim .

I have heard about that Russian stories where muslims use to worship in secret rooms withing their homes .. But it is really hard to believe that any muslim would revert from its faith that easily .. even if forced from the heart he would be still a muslim .

Its next to impossible to convert muslim to other faith.

VHP and RSS are asking that the anti conversion law be brought in. But missionaries and mullahs dont want that because they conversion revenue from west and gulf will dry up.
You either put up or shut up. VHP and RSS must continue these intimidation tactics until the church and the mosque agree to stop proselytizing in India.

In my local church I have been speaking to my fellow dharmic catholics and we are going to start an organization called 'Indian Christians against Missionary Conversions'. It caused a huge uproar in church when I proposed this but very few had any answers to the questions I asked.

Unless patriotic Indian Christians and Muslims come forward to remove this veil of conversions that their churches and mosques propagate, there can never real trust between communities.

VHP and RSS are asking that the anti conversion law be brought in. But missionaries and mullahs dont want that because they conversion revenue from west and gulf will dry up.
You either put up or shut up. VHP and RSS must continue these intimidation tactics until the church and the mosque agree to stop proselytizing in India.

In my local church I have been speaking to my fellow dharmic catholics and we are going to start an organization called 'Indian Christians against Missionary Conversions'. It caused a huge uproar in church when I proposed this but very few had any answers to the questions I asked.

Unless patriotic Indian Christians and Muslims come forward to remove this veil of conversions that their churches and mosques propagate, there can never real trust between communities.

Dharmic catholics? Why yindu like you is pretending to be christian? If not then i guess you are untouchable hindu who converted to christianity. Let me tell you one thing, hindus look at you with disgust. Never bow down in front of aryan gods.

God bless

VHP and RSS do not consider "ghar wapsi" as a form of conversion and so any ban on conversion would not apply to "ghar wapsi". Muslim and Christian leaders are not so dumb that they do not realize this.

Dharmic catholics? Why yindu like you is pretending to be christian? If not then i guess you are untouchable hindu who converted to christianity. Let me tell you one thing, hindus look at you with disgust. Never bow down in front of aryan gods.

God bless

Oh man, I got nothing to tell idiots like you. You want me to post a clipping of my passport to prove my identity? Dont be an idiot by assuming there are no well meaning human beings in this world.

One more thing

The shallow concern that the pakistanis on this forum show for such news clippings are laughable. The people of your country murder minorities on a daily basis openly and get away with it.

Have some semblance of shame or self esteem before pointing to India. There is a reason even muslims shiites and Ahmadis are fleeing your country.

Thoda sharam karo!!

For Mullahs and Missionaries India is there to convert, they see Hindus as a raw material to gain strength and destroy the local faiths.
For that they do many kind of circus some times compromising their main principles of their respective faiths.

Most of the people who fall for their tricks are weak hearted, fanatics,people who loose hope on life and people who are discriminated. They play their tricks on the minds of these people in the name of easy heaven, salvation etc...etc...

The moment Hinduism becomes strong and rejects conversions these mullahs or missionaries rants no longer matter.

VHP and RSS do not consider "ghar wapsi" as a form of conversion and so any ban on conversion would not apply to "ghar wapsi". Muslim and Christian leaders are not so dumb that they do not realize this.

He is right & you are wrong. The law would be the law regardless of what anyone thought might be applicable. There is little appetite in the wider Hindu community for any conversions (unlike among Muslims & Christians) and the VHP knows that. This is both a way of applying pressure on the government as well as on the proselitisying communities. Regardless of how much "bad press" this results in, the VHP knows that it will win by coming off as being accommodative on an anti- conversion law while exposing those complaining as having double standards.

I don't care for all this "ghar-wapsi" type of attitudes but I also don't care for the conversions that others attempt. As long as there is no law against conversions, the VHP & any other groups are well within their rights to do the same thing.

Nice try Hindutva troll. :)

He is right & you are wrong. The law would be the law regardless of what anyone thought might be applicable. There is little appetite in the wider Hindu community for any conversions (unlike among Muslims & Christians) and the VHP knows that. This is both a way of applying pressure on the government as well as on the proselitisying communities. Regardless of how much "bad press" this results in, the VHP knows that it will win by coming off as being accommodative on an anti- conversion law while exposing those complaining as having double standards.

I don't care for all this "ghar-wapsi" type of attitudes but I also don't care for the conversions that others attempt. As long as there is no law against conversions, the VHP & any other groups are well within their rights to do the same thing.

No wonder Obama talk about religious intolerance in India.

India need to allow Mormons and Johovas witness to preach in India. If you guys need to look up these terms, than India has no religious freedom.

Hindu muslim same thing. Even leading islamic scholars agree Shiva was a prophet.

No wonder Obama talk about religious intolerance in India.

India need to allow Mormons and Johovas witness to preach in India.
If you guys need to look up these terms, than India has no religious freedom.

Err...they are allowed to....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom