What's new

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader

There are many other social pressures to stay in islam. Can an apostate marry a muslim? No. Will he be shunned by family and friends? Yes.

BTW do you or do you not agree that the islamic law that punishes apostacy is wrong?

Do yourself a favour and stop parading your ignorance for all to see. Or don't - we need a few laughs.

Truth hurts.

BTW do you or do you not agree that the islamic law that punishes apostacy is wrong?
I would quote tons of things here from Hinduism and you would have the guts to reply to that .. so stop your trolling and don't go deep into religious matters it is off topic go somewhere else to pass your time

I would quote tons of things here from Hinduism and you would have the guts to reply to that .. so stop your trolling and don't go deep into religious matters it is off topic go somewhere else to pass your time
I did not troll. It was a legitimate question to @syedali73. "Trolling" is not defined as anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

How is it off-topic when the thread is about religious conversion?

You can quote anything you want from Hinduism. I will reply if I know - but there is nobody who is a spokesperson for hinduism. Nor for islam, but I was asking his personal opinion.

There are many other social pressures to stay in islam. Can an apostate marry a muslim? No. Will he be shunned by family and friends? Yes.

The same or similar social pressures are also there for those who practice any other religion and try to convert to another. It is not something that is synonymous with Islam.

No, an apostate cannot marry a Muslim and why should he/she? The person has changed the religion, now might as well look for someone who shares the same or similar beliefs. Marriage is more than living together, it is about raising family.

The death sentence for apostate in Islam is no longer practical and Islamic scholars have apposing views on this. For instance, a large majority of Christian converts in Pakistan were once Muslims but I do not recall even a single case where a convert (apostate) was sentenced to death by the state.

Our land,our rules. If islamofascists don't like it they are welcome to leave india to sharia cesspools like Pakistan,saudi Arabia,afghanistan,somalia etc.
I'll suggest you to work on your language. It is obvious that you use this kind of profane language in your daily life but right now you are on a forum. Not only your language sucks, your general knowledge is as much pathetic.

Reported!

The same or similar social pressures are also there for those who practice any other religion and try to convert to another. It is not something that is synonymous with Islam.
Absolutely right. But AFAIK, islam is the only religion that punishes people for leaving the religion. Especially by death, especially in this day and age.

No, an apostate cannot marry a Muslim and why should he/she? The person has changed the religion, now might as well look for someone who shares the same or similar beliefs. Marriage is more than living together, it is about raising family.
And that is the social pressures I mentioned earlier.

The death sentence for apostate in Islam is no longer practical
It is still valid in the land of Mohammed, Saudi Arabia. And it would apply in any country that strictly follows sharia. If you follow islamic law, you would kill all those converts.

Absolutely right. But AFAIK, islam is the only religion that punishes people for leaving the religion. Especially by death, especially in this day and age.
I told you there is no such example of punishing apostates in Islamic countries. Please support your claim with examples.

And that is the social pressures I mentioned earlier.
This pressure is everywhere. How many Hindu families welcome Muslims in their families?

It is still valid in the land of Mohammed, Saudi Arabia. And it would apply in any country that strictly follows sharia. If you follow islamic law, you would kill all those converts.
No, that is you assumption.

I told you there is no such example of punishing apostates in Islamic countries. Please support your claim with examples.
The law exists. People are too scared to defy the law. Please check out the laws of Saudi on apostacy.

No, that is you assumption.
I'm willing to be corrected - please do tell me, is apostacy punishable or not in islam?

The law exists. People are too scared to defy the law. Please check out the laws of Saudi on apostacy.
I am not a Saudi. Take this up with some Saudi.

I'm willing to be corrected - please do tell me, is apostacy punishable or not in islam?
It was in the time of Mohammed (PBUH). However, it has not been practiced later; not to my knowledge. I'll appreciate if you could give me some reference of such punishments in the Islamic countries.

Yeah sure, too much desi daru :what:

Did he forget that shahi imam didn't invite modi to his personal party? :P

However, pak prime minister Nawaz Shareef was invited. :D

Sharif family has close ties with them. Whereas what incentive would Shahi Imam have to invite Modi - the guy who oversaw the killing of over 1,000+ Muslims in Gujrat; same guy backed by RSS thugs who are going around doing ghar "wapsi" forced/pressured conversion programs

these guys are uncivilized thugs

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader.

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

These fookers from the fringes like the VHP and Hindu Munani etc should be hung by their withering balls!! :pissed:

Quran is more clear about shirk/idolatry. As for apostacy -- Quran mentions freedom of conscience as one of its basic tenets. "There is no compulsion in religion (2:256)," and "Let him who will believe and let him who will disbelieve (18:29)." Belief is mentioned as a matter of personal choice. The next part of the latter verse makes it clear that God - not man - is the sole judge of faith (or the lack thereof) and will reward or punish as He wills in the Hereafter.

For instance, a large majority of Christian converts in Pakistan were once Muslims but I do not recall even a single case where a convert (apostate) was sentenced to death by the state.

They converted during British rule so "death for apostacy" could not have been carried out due to British support to apostates of Islam.

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader.

View attachment 197948

These fookers from the fringes like the VHP and Hindu Munani etc should be hung by their withering balls!! :pissed:

Well, he is not wrong.

This decleration means few things. 1. VHP does not respect muslims. 2.They would start respecting them if the convert to Hinduism.

Both statements are true. Why you going bananas over this?

They converted during British rule so "death for apostacy" could not have been carried out due to British support to apostates of Islam.
They are still being converted yet nobody goes after the missionaries on why they are converting the Muslims (who are generally poor), nor those converts are sentenced to death.

They are still being converted yet nobody goes after the missionaries on why they are converting the Muslims (who are generally poor), nor those converts are sentenced to death.

Because they could not have gone against missionaries during British rule. Missionaries had power of crown behind them and attacking christians or giving death fatwah would have led to death and ruin of it's issuer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom