What's new

"Muslims with more than 2 children will be sent to jail" - Hindu Leader Pravin Togadia

Seems like you are congress supporter?
Oh, no, no, no.....they are too loosely organised and dynastic for my support to go to them.

It's just that to destroy the Sangh Parivar, it has to be a combination of the Congress and the regional parties.

It goes without saying that the Sangh Parivar has to be destroyed, for India to survive.

I hope I live to see two of the leading bandits in jail for a lengthy sentence.

India inches closer to extinction every time it attacks Indian Muslims.
If you make 200 million Indian Muslims your enemy and the whole Muslim Ummah your enemy you will not survive.

If you make 200 million Indian Muslims your enemy and the whole Muslim Ummah your enemy you will not survive.
I couldn't care about the Ummah, but I think it an outrage that a genuine citizen of India should be harassed and should have his or her rights of citizenship questioned by utterly vulgar and unprincipled gutter scum.

If, on the other hand, they make conscious choices and effort to follow and consume the narrative of a particular party, they are just another set of simple souls who are brainwashed into a following, not subalterns finding their voice.
if you assume they have no agency and are completely helpless to any form of political messaging, then yes, it makes sense that they are just brainwashed. But they are the ones shaping the discourse. It's not Hindu "lumpenproles" reacting to the pushes and pulls of the puppetmaster, but the other way around. The puppetmaster is reacting to the concerns and anxieties of the Hindu. What's stopping the average Hindu from rejecting any communal messaging from the BJP and instead engaging with messaging from a centrist or leftist political party? Why is communal messaging more compelling for a large chunk of Hindus than class-based messaging?

...keeping aside his fight with his own establishment.
YES so you're in agreement that nothing he said is particularly distasteful or extreme, it's just that he's a political rival.

every Indian realises this. I am sure you know that the fringe of extremist views is inevitable but minuscule.

I will admit though that the sort of idiotic hateful statements that occasionally coem out still surprises me. These are in such stark contradiction to how I see Indian society operates - not just in political theory but in day to day reality. Where I live (while in India) some of the most devout Hindus abound, the small businesses are muslim and for chuckles, the elite hospitals for some reason are full of john mary and alphonses. Yet the papers have their inevitable page 4 news of bigotry.

But Indian masses have historically proven wiser and more balanced than english speaking stalwart nations when it comes to free thought and ability to make changes.

Just by reading the heading of this forum I cant tell if this is about Pakistan or India

if you assume they have no agency and are completely helpless to any form of political messaging, then yes, it makes sense that they are just brainwashed. But they are the ones shaping the discourse. It's not Hindu "lumpenproles" reacting to the pushes and pulls of the puppetmaster, but the other way around. The puppetmaster is reacting to the concerns and anxieties of the Hindu. What's stopping the average Hindu from rejecting any communal messaging from the BJP and instead engaging with messaging from a centrist or leftist political party? Why is communal messaging more compelling for a large chunk of Hindus than class-based messaging?
That, in my opinion, is the great Indian liberal failure.

From 1920 to 2014, Gandhi's very well-packaged and very persuasive presentation of a tolerant Hindu society morally committed to equitable treatment of all other shades of religious belief prevailed. The independence movement was largely fought under this political ideology, and it was dependent on an acceptance by all that, subject to inequities that would need to be tackled later, in a comprehensive form (not Gandhi's formulation, but obvious to all thinking people who followed his leadership but realised the chinks in the armour), this was the most fair way to face British oppression and refusal to allow liberty, including human rights and minority rights.

This was opposed by some prominent leaders - Ambedkar, Jinnah and the Savarkar/Shyama Prasad Mukherjee/ Hedgewar - who opposed it on specific grounds. Ambedkar opposed it due to Gandhi slurring over the vicious effects of caste, in the interest of postponing conflict between savarna (caste forward) and Dalit (called Harijan by Gandhi); Jinnah opposed it due to his conviction that Hindu majorities could not be schooled to live in tolerance of others, and within the rule of law, and tested his belief by challenging the Hindu majority; Hedgewar, who thought that it was all Gandhian illusion and legerdemain, and that the struggle should have been postponed, and the help of the British enlisted to strengthen the Hindu sufficiently to achieve independence on an uncompromised pro-caste Hindu foundation, that rejected the Muslim as a source of culture, denied them equality under the law, in the same fashion as Nazis and Fascists hated the Jews (the resemblance was not a coincidence).

Ambedkar compromised, and was neutralised.
Jinnah refused to compromise, but was misled into seeking partition, that the British deep state ardently wanted him to want, and that was that.
The Savarkar/Mukherjee/Hedgewar combination then went to work, and quietly, systematically built on the undisturbed religious belief that was prevalent already in a society that was 17% literate, and created a movement that sought to neutralise Gandhi and erase his teachings entirely from our public discourse.

WE should have spent every moment after 1947 educating our people out of their 17% literacy rate, and into a rational, scientific, progressive way of thinking. The RSS and the Sangh Parivar was so deeply despised in those early years that there was a feeling of complacency.

That was the terrible mistake that India made.

That is the answer to your question.

YES so you're in agreement that nothing he said is particularly distasteful or extreme, it's just that he's a political rival.
Not at all.

You are wilfully distorting what was presented in order to make your case, and while that is understandable, it is a waste of time to indulge that self-indulgent display of cleverness without factual foundation.

Just by reading the heading of this forum I cant tell if this is about Pakistan or India
You have to be kinder and more tolerant.

We belong to two badly misled societies, and both need to be pitied rather than censured.

I just explained that it is not explicitly (though some might argue implicitly, jury's out on that one) aimed at any particular group of people, unless by 'group of people' you mean all Indian citizens.

LOL, this is what some of my commie friends say too.. bubble gum pe 1.5 rupees "tax" hai, Burger and Pizza pe bhi "tax" hai .. so they shouldn't pay any on their income. :lol:

Kya bhikari waali battein krte ho, yaar.

and what "communal" laws you on about.. only a muslim may become head of state of I.R of Pakistan. It is enshrined in your constitution. Articles 41 and 91 something.

In India we've had Zakir Hussain, Abdul Kalam as Presidents, and Hamid Ansari (VP)

the list of other prominent Musliim politicians and chief ministers is vast too.

look at the hendooo rss apologist.... OBL butt lickers did a better job

Why does Hindutva politics revolve around what Indian muslims do in the bedroom?

MP: Controversial statement of Praveen Togadia- 'Muslims who give birth to more than two children...'​

MP News: Rashtriya Bajrang Dal chief Praveen Togadia said that one lakh centers are being built in the country in the second phase of Hindu awakening. In this, along with giving many facilities to Hindus, they will be linked to the platform.​

By: Sheikh Shakeel | Updated at : 12 May 2023 10:31 PM (IST)

Praveen Togadia controversial statement said Muslims have more than 2 children will go to jail

(Rashtriya Bajrang Dal chief Praveen Togadia) ( Image Source : PTI )
Share:

Narmadapuram: Rashtriya Bajrang Dal (Rashtriya Bajrang Dal) chief Pravin Togadia reached Narmadapuram in Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) late on Thursday night. On reaching here, he was warmly welcomed by the workers of Rashtriya Bajrang Dal. During this, Praveen Togadia has given a controversial statement regarding the country's minority community. Holding Muslims responsible for the increasing population of the country, he said that we will not allow the population of Muslims in India to increase.

Praveen Togadia said that after the population control law is made in the country, Muslims who produce more than 2 children will not get government ration, free education in government schools and free services in hospitals, loans from banks, government jobs. He said that if they still give birth to a child, they will put them in jail for 10 years. Togadia also said a big thing about Hindus. He said that the government of the country will be controlled by the Hindus, the constitution will be amended that no one other than a Hindu will be allowed to be made on important posts like PM, CM, Minister, DM, SP, Collector and Judge in the country. All this is possible.

10 years in jail for Muslims who produce more than 2 children - Togadia
Praveen Togadia, president of the International Hindu Council, said that we will not allow the number of Muslims to increase in India. Muslims who produce more than two children will be deprived of all government facilities and those who do not follow the rules will be put in jail for 10 years. In this matter, there is no need for Hindus to fear, there will be no restriction on them.

Togadia gave this statement regarding the ban on Bajrang Dal
Togadia has also reacted to Congress's promise to ban Bajrang Dal in Karnataka. Togadia said, 'Neither is anyone going to ban it nor is it going to be imposed. This was the election of Karnataka. Noora was wrestling to please the voters. Hindus have nothing to fear. There will be no restriction.

Togadia is working for the second phase of Hindu awakening
Togadia said that we have done a successful movement regarding Ram Janmabhoomi. Now we are working for the second phase of Hindu Jagran. For this, one lakh centers are being built across the country, in which one crore Hindus will join. We will connect through Hanuman Chalisa. With the help of these centers, poor Hindu families will be given free health, education and legal help.

I thought this loud mouth was dead…I was not hearing anything from him since quite sometime..

norway version of final solution ?

The norwegian nazi-supporters were luckily a minority and their leaders were hated by the vast majority. They were viewed as traitors which earned them eternal scolding: Quislings, a term still used today, comes from the Norwegian Nazi traitor Vidkun Quisling.

If Indians have any morality and spine left, they should do the same to RSs Nazis. I dont mind eternal solution whatever you may call it, as long as it is applied to Nazis.

The norwegian nazi-supporters were luckily a minority and their leaders were hated by the vast majority. They were viewed as traitors which earned them eternal scolding: Quislings, a term still used today, comes from the Norwegian Nazi traitor Vidkun Quisling.

If Indians have any morality and spine left, they should do the same to RSs Nazis. I dont mind eternal solution whatever you may call it, as long as it is applied to Nazis.
the problem is in asia the atrocities was not done by Nazis , the main problem was one of your alies in that war

Back
Top Bottom