What's new

"Muslims with more than 2 children will be sent to jail" - Hindu Leader Pravin Togadia

This is a piece of rubbish, uttered by a piece of rubbish, and given time and attention by the jobless.
I know many people on pdf personally know you, and you try to be as "open minded" as possible according to Indian standards. I don't know whether you really are a Christian or not, but this wave of "nationalism" will spare no one. Muslims may be either rubbish or jobless for majority of India, but I can assure you that we will survive in last. Only we.

Why getting triggered at reality - how abt give that Negative rating to your felow moneky jokers ?
I do, when they deserve it.
You haven't been watching, and that is fine. But don't think that they get away with stuff; twice as many of them get negative ratings.
Before you get another negative rating. I am not a monkey-lover,

On a lighter note, my real-life name relates to a warrior who was murdered while he was unarmed and defenceless by the monkey you mention. I have no reason to love him or his idols.

I know many people on pdf personally know you, and you try to be as "open minded" as possible according to Indian standards. I don't know whether you really are a Christian or not, but this wave of "nationalism" will spare no one. Muslims may be either rubbish or jobless for majority of India, but I can assure you that we will survive in last. Only we.
Things are worse than you think, and I am in despair. Read this:

Incidentally, since you speculated, I am a Bengali Hindu of the Shakta persuasion.

Your efforts to separate Muslim and Hindu are childish. Try to think in terms of humanity, if you can.

we are not liking sound of bansuri (sry Krishan ji, god of playboys)

therefore, remove all the bamboos !

Outside Gujarat, or outside pockets of influence in the Bimaru region or in parts of Maharashtra, he cannot get elected
"Outside of a sizeable and influential chunk of India, he cannot get elected"

except for his hateful speech, that makes it difficult to fit him in somewhere where he will not disturb the local power structure.
What aspects of his speech distinguish him and make him more unpalatable than someone like Pragya Thakur?

If that can be said about any party's support base, that undermines that grandiloquent notion of an entire subaltern movement towards recognition and discovery.
How so? At the end of the day they make conscious choice and effort to follow and consume the narrative of a particular party.

"Outside of a sizeable and influential chunk of India, he cannot get elected"
He is not election-worthy even in those parts. He led a breakaway group in Gujarat that failed to win a single seat.

Try not to be too clever by half.

What aspects of his speech distinguish him and make him more unpalatable than someone like Pragya Thakur?
Nothing.

Prajna Thakur got support to push back against the outcry against her, and the branding of her antics as Hindu terrorism.

There was no outcry against Togadia, so no need for the Sangh Parivar to take a demonstrative stand.

How so? At the end of the day they make conscious choice and effort to follow and consume the narrative of a particular party.
Your point was that the Hindutva mass following, where it existed, was a subaltern segment finding its voice.

If that is so, the non-Hindutva mass following is as much a subaltern group finding its voice.

If, on the other hand, they make conscious choices and effort to follow and consume the narrative of a particular party, they are just another set of simple souls who are brainwashed into a following, not subalterns finding their voice.

He is not election-worthy even in those parts. He led a breakaway group in Gujarat that failed to win a single seat.
You just said those are the regions he would be able to get elected in. Also of course, people will rather vote for big and recognized names over offshoot parties. There's nothing here to say his messaging was particularly unpalatable for the average Hindu.

Prajna Thakur got support to push back against the outcry against her, and the branding of her antics as Hindu terrorism.
To be clear, "antics" is supposed to be a euphemism for being a suspect in a terror case. Togadia was simply too unpalatable for the BJP, but the "persecution" faced by Hindu terrorist Thakur was enough to hand her a ticket.

Yep wont happen India has an actual working constitution to give rights to most of its Muslim population

I do, when they deserve it.
You haven't been watching, and that is fine. But don't think that they get away with stuff; twice as many of them get negative ratings.
Before you get another negative rating. I am not a monkey-lover,

On a lighter note, my real-life name relates to a warrior who was murdered while he was unarmed and defenceless by the monkey you mention. I have no reason to love him or his idols.

Things are worse than you think, and I am in despair. Read this:

Incidentally, since you speculated, I am a Bengali Hindu of the Shakta persuasion.

Your efforts to separate Muslim and Hindu are childish. Try to think in terms of humanity, if you can.
Well well Mr Joe. I always smelled a enemy in you. But I thought how can a Christian be an enemy like this? But anyway, seems like I was right.

We are not separating anyone. Our propaganda will never work unless you help us making it feasible for it to work. But I know, it's a general illness in subcontinent( that also includes Pakistan) that we don't pay attention, and in last we say " hoo, yeh kaisy hoa" or " yeh unki sazish hai".

I always smelled a enemy in you.
What?

We are not separating anyone. Our propaganda will never work unless you help us making it feasible for it to work. But I know, it's a general illness in subcontinent( that also includes Pakistan) that we don't pay attention, and in last we say " hoo, yeh kaisy hoa" or " yeh unki sazish hai".
What was that about?

Your post was perplexing. I do not understand why you seem to think that every Hindu is intrinsically hostile to Muslims. I will not stoop to give you examples from real life, but be sure that a solid and influential segment of Hindu society is for secularism. That, incidentally, is not, as the BJP propagandists project it to be, anti-Hindu stands. Those are stands that do not take religion into account.

You just said those are the regions he would be able to get elected in.
...keeping aside his fight with his own establishment.

You just said those are the regions he would be able to get elected in.
...keeping aside his fight with his own establishment.
Also of course, people will rather vote for big and recognized names over offshoot parties. There's nothing here to say his messaging was particularly unpalatable for the average Hindu.
That is inherent when we say that there is Hindutva and its believers, and those Hindus who reject it.

Minorities almost in any country regardless if they are immigrant origin or an marginalised community (excluding mass prosecution.) Tend to have slightly higher birth rates than domestic average. Across history over the last few hundred years. Due to various factors and deep compounding socio-economic factors.

This is what happens when have idiots running a country, that don't jack all, Rob the Normal dum dum jack and Jill on the street, then point the blame on a hapless beign docile individual.

The pinnacle of bindian trash Ed, elite and the ruling class. This is going to hit bindia very hard and fast, they are gonna be kicked very good for it.

This even includes indigenous communities.

To be clear, "antics" is supposed to be a euphemism for being a suspect in a terror case.
She continues. I was referring to those bizarre actions.

Togadia was simply too unpalatable for the BJP, but the "persecution" faced by Hindu terrorist Thakur was enough to hand her a ticket.
Yes, more or less, not enough, she was a successful candidate even earlier. For the BJP to back down would have lost them face in their constituency of the extremist Hindu.

Well well Mr Joe. I always smelled a enemy in you. But I thought how can a Christian be an enemy like this? But anyway, seems like I was right.

But I thought how can a Christian be an enemy like this?
Have you never asked who Joe Shearer was?

She continues. I was referring to those bizarre actions.

Yes, more or less, not enough, she was a successful candidate even earlier. For the BJP to back down would have lost them face in their constituency of the extremist Hindu.

May be I had, but I forgot.
I have left the debate of good Hindu bad Hindu long ago. We will see who is good or bad, later.
Your country, your people, your rules.

But I thought how can a Christian be an enemy like this?
May be I had, but I forgot.
I have left the debate of good Hindu bad Hindu long ago. We will see who is good or bad, later.
Your country, your people, your rules.
That remark about Christian and a contrasting enemy was very small-minded. It is shocking that someone with a presumed education should make a statement like that.

Back
Top Bottom