What's new

My Article Got Published !!!

Wow...you are a man with many talents dude!
I'm impressed! :thumbsup:

Well another famous MALLU.... god we are a talented bunch...now if we could just that irratating communist gene out!!!! hmmmm..... we would become the perfect race...lol....hehhe

good going bull, it would be great if you could send me the pdf
josh2life@gmail.com

Did anybody read it?

I guess since neither Kashmir nor Baluch was mentioned anywhere in the article, nobody cared to.:rofl:

Well another famous MALLU.... god we are a talented bunch...now if we could just that irratating communist gene out!!!! hmmmm..... we would become the perfect race...lol....hehhe

true true..

good going bull, it would be great if you could send me the pdf
josh2life@gmail.com

I basically have the magazine with me, what i can do is that i will scan it properly and convert it into a PDF and send it to you,

congratulation's:toast: "BULL"man you are good at economic having seen the situation's at NASDAQ & Toronto stock exchange along with many relatives and friends loosing out in the enron episode Asia certainly looks good spacialy for the future the money is going there;)

congratulation's:toast: "BULL"man you are good at economic having seen the situation's at NASDAQ & Toronto stock exchange along with many relatives and friends loosing out in the enron episode Asia certainly looks good spacialy for the future the money is going there;)

Thanks mate.

9cd8b7b4a8db1d194dc0d1fc5fc788f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom