What's new

My Article Got Published !!!

Congratulations Mate! Nice to see another writer. I'm also a fiction writer. My first book got published in May, 2010.

Here are the cover images. Do read it. It's available in almost all the bookstores- Landmark, Crossword across India. Also available at all the major online bookstores. I don't know whether they deliver to Pakistan. Waiting for the National Bestseller status now. Pretty much tensed. My second novel will be our at the end of this year.

The Old Cover

tV8HD.jpg
[/IMG]

The New one

yqXAR.jpg

hlJ07.jpg

:cheers:

Online Bookstore links

The Journey of Rock - Crossword.in

Flipkart.com: The Journey Of Rocks: Avishekh Das (9789380349107)

The Journey of Rock.. | Avishekh Das | Buy Book | Indiaplaza | ISBN 9788189975814

Congratulations Mate! Nice to see another writer. I'm also a fiction writer. My first book got published in May, 2010.

Here are the cover images. Do read it. It's available in almost all the bookstores- Landmark, Crossword across India. Also available at all the major online bookstores. I don't know whether they deliver to Pakistan. Waiting for the National Bestseller status now. Pretty much tensed. My second novel will be our at the end of this year.

The Old Cover

tV8HD.jpg
[/IMG]

The New one

yqXAR.jpg

hlJ07.jpg

:cheers:

Online Bookstore links

The Journey of Rock - Crossword.in

Flipkart.com: The Journey Of Rocks: Avishekh Das (9789380349107)

The Journey of Rock.. | Avishekh Das | Buy Book | Indiaplaza | ISBN 9788189975814
that looks good! Can you send me a free copy,please?

Well done Prashant... I remember the first time my article was published... everyone was upset at me because the stupid editor took out all the funny bits... :)...

Gold is certainly the way to go... keep it up!!!

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

and upload a pdf of this also... you know... like where we can READ it...

Back
Top Bottom