What's new

MY COUNTRY MY PEOPLE AND YOUR RULERS

khanz4996

Reaction score
1% OF THE ELITE(POLITICANS THE RULERS) ARE RULING 99% PEOPLE OF THE WORLD SOMETHING IS WRONG.

This is what the media and the politicans all the time talking about is the thing that seperate us, things that make us different from one another thats the way the ruling elite operate in pakistani society and other societies, they try to divide the rest of the people they keep the lower and the middle class fighting with eachother so they the rich can run away with all the fkng money a simple thing which works.
the things they talk about is race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality anything which keeps us fighting so that they the rich(politicans, the elite) can keep going to the bank.
the economic and social class in this country can be easily described
The upper class (rich the elite the politicans) keep all of the money and pays none of the taxes.
The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all the work.
And the poor are there just to scare the Sh!t out of the middle class.

THINK ABOUT IT AND REALISE YOUR POTENTIAL WE THE YOUTH CAN CHANGE OUR SOCIETY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

1% OF THE ELITE(POLITICANS THE RULERS) ARE RULING 99% PEOPLE OF THE WORLD SOMETHING IS WRONG.

This is what the media and the politicans all the time talking about is the thing that seperate us, things that make us different from one another thats the way the ruling elite operate in pakistani society and other societies, they try to divide the rest of the people they keep the lower and the middle class fighting with eachother so they the rich can run away with all the fkng money a simple thing which works.
the things they talk about is race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality anything which keeps us fighting so that they the rich(politicans, the elite) can keep going to the bank.
the economic and social class in this country can be easily described
The upper class (rich the elite the politicans) keep all of the money and pays none of the taxes.
The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all the work.
And the poor are there just to scare the Sh!t out of the middle class.

THINK ABOUT IT AND REALISE YOUR POTENTIAL WE THE YOUTH CAN CHANGE OUR SOCIETY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Is this the rant of a 16 year old? :)

Is this the rant of a 16 year old? :)
NO i checked by date of birth i was born yesterday.its the same situtation in ur country and in any other country of the world.but people with some intellect can guess what am i talking about

Back
Top Bottom