What's new

My Crude Views on Pak's Rude State of Affairs

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
These are all my naïve understandings, which are getting more audacious due to the affectionate patronage I receive from my Aziz and Muhterem Dosts in this cyber forum:
  • Pak is a "Hard Country" with "surprises" springing up every now and then
  • Pak is in a "damage control" mode due to the bullish and brainless behavioral issues in the West that can see and feel its decline
  • Pak needs to pass through these "dire straights" without wrecking the "ship of state" as the "perfect storms" are brewing
  • Pak is in a difficult position to keep everyone on the board
  • Pak needs to treat the Satanic traitors right for they're like the suicide bombers, under the remote controls of their Imperialists gods (May Ilahi La'net be Daim upon them), with thermo-nukes strapped around them
  • Pak is binding herself with the revolving time, which isn't without it's BENOVALENT MASTER, progressing in a cyclic manner
  • Etc.
Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what MEVLA Has in store for us
Whatever it is HE Renders it auspicious

These are all my naïve understandings, which are getting more audacious due to the affectionate patronage I receive from my Aziz and Muhterem Dosts in this cyber forum:
  • Pak is in a "damage control" mode due to the bullish and brainless behavioral issues in the West that can see and feel its decline
  • Pak needs to pass through these "dire straights" without wrecking the "ship of state" as the "perfect storms" are brewing
  • Pak needs to treat the Satanic traitors right for they're like the suicide bombers, under the remote controls of their Imperialists gods (May Ilahi La'net be Daim upon them), with thermo-nukes strapped around them
  • Pak is binding herself with the revolving time, which isn't without it's BENOVALENT MASTER, progressing in a cyclic manner
  • Etc.
Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

I dont see any actual major changes happening in atleast next 20 years all of this will continue. After that we will see small steps being implemented by society itself.

The atmosphere where current generation grew up has made it hard for them to change.

With more reliance on social media & freedom of speech.
More kids getting education.
Lesser involvement of military into state affairs not by own choice but being forced by people itself,
Lesser people voting the current elites.
Will start so show its impact in Pakistan state in between 20 to 30 years.

Majority of Pakistanis are slave minded people without any sense of dignity who see nothing wrong with current system. They see nothing wrong in being a paltu canine of another country so nothing will change.

• Etc.
Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

You forgot to add : Pakistan is a banana republic.

Back
Top Bottom