What's new

My new video-israel air force

Impressive capabilities for a country with such limitations. A good video. Thanks for posting. :)

Impressive capabilities for a country with such limitations. A good video. Thanks for posting. :)

what limitations heh?

the billions of dollars that american tax payers pay to finance it, the almost unlimited access to America's most modern defence tech?
or the continuous free shipments of arms and munitions?

nice video regardless of how you feel about israel or the israeli/palestinian conflict you gotta admit their airforce is a power to be reckoned with .

nice video regardless of how you feel about israel or the israeli/palestinian conflict you gotta admit their airforce is a power to be reckoned with .

They were realy tested only once against a good air force and that was Pakistan. When they fight agianst any other than HAMAS who cant defend them self come and talk.

They are cowards bombing ppl who cant defend them self and most of tech they got are given by west. **** isreal :pakistan:

and all u gadar cheering for Isreal just remeber what they are doing against muslims and have tried to take of Pakistan nukes for long time:hitwall:

They were realy tested only once against a good air force and that was Pakistan. When they fight agianst any other than HAMAS who cant defend them self come and talk.

They are cowards bombing ppl who cant defend them self and most of tech they got are given by west. **** isreal :pakistan:

and all u gadar cheering for Isreal just remeber what they are doing against muslims and have tried to take of Pakistan nukes for long time:hitwall:

Brother everyone will finally come to know the truth......right now accusing won't do anything as we muslims are responsible for our mess, so obviously when you are weak, everyone will try to make the best out of it and thats what everyone is doing right now, I mean the west and our neighbours, unlike us, when we were in power we never did
that,anyways its time to wake up and its pointless to point others !

May Allah show us the right path ! Ameen !
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

nice ;P

ps why amercian dont giv us 300 f 16(a pakistan) if they boom boom iaf force XD....

Hello ?? Whats going on with some of you, Its a defense forum not youtube, you can get ban for that.

Nice video and song selection :tup:

IAF is forsure a awsome force & cuz iam not a hater & i apppreciate avation in general i understand the fact that they are good at what they do .

can anyone tell me, which song is that :undecided:

Last edited:
Adir, nice video.

Last edited:
what limitations heh?

the billions of dollars that american tax payers pay to finance it, the almost unlimited access to America's most modern defence tech?
or the continuous free shipments of arms and munitions?
I am talking about their own economic system that is bound by a small sized nation and limited population. You need to calm down and not digress from the thread. There are frictions between you and the Israelis but this is not the thread to discuss the conflict.

don't worry I am calm :)
about their economic system
Since the US basically funds their armed forces, a large portion of their annual expenses are saved and may be used in the civil sector. Second, you have jews all around the world transferring money to Israel all the time, and a huge lump of this comes from the American jews, who outnumber the jews in Israel and are way wealthier. More importantly, the revival of the Israeli economy since 2001 is due to the huge increase in arms sale from Israel to other countries, among them India, Georgia and regions like south america. And a good deal of the technology for these weapons is of american origin. On top of that, they annually steal around half a billion $ in taxes from Palestinians and Palestinian trade.
In short, Israel is not the miracle it markets itself as, but they have some good sources of resources :) and play their cards right.
Again, stop the US support and place an arms embargo in Israel and it will be bankrupt within 10 years

making video with text,picture slide show and background music is not a GREAT JOB.Windows Movie Maker is easy to use software for such purposes and every one can make a better video.i see nothing special in it,except of ur birds.
the main idea n purpose of posting such a video on PDF is to gather ur Indian friends and create mess.
i should advice u to make video with motion clips in proper way and try posting it in international,Indian or Israeli forums but not in here.
regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom