What's new

My new video-israel air force

They were realy tested only once against a good air force and that was Pakistan. When they fight agianst any other than HAMAS who cant defend them self come and talk.

They are cowards bombing ppl who cant defend them self and most of tech they got are given by west. **** isreal :pakistan:

and all u gadar cheering for Isreal just remeber what they are doing against muslims and have tried to take of Pakistan nukes for long time:hitwall:

:hitwall:

typical emotional pakistani response unable to give an objective opinion you resort to abusive language and bringing religion and politics into everything .I already said regardless of you feel about the palestinians so stop using muslim card and playing on people's emotions.
We are talking about their airforce their policies toward palestinians or attempts to take pakistanis nukes have nothing to do with how good their airforce is.
IAF is no joke they are widely regarded as one of the top airforces in the world any objective person will admit it-nobody's cheering for israel or supporting their occupation but as military enthusiasts they can appreciate the fact that the israelis have a very strong airforce go learn about the 67 war , their kill ratios ,their exploits in iraq,syria and tunisia then come and talk.
Many pakistanis are impressed by the su-30MKI i guess they must be cheering for india according to you.

Last edited:
:hitwall:

typical emotional pakistani response unable to give an objective opinion you resort to abusive language and bringing religion and politics into everything .I already said regardless of you feel about the palestinians so stop using muslim card and playing on people's emotions.
We are talking about their airforce their policies toward palestinians or attempts to take pakistanis nukes have nothing to do with how good their airforce is.
IAF is no joke they are widely regarded as one of the top airforces in the world any objective person will admit it-nobody's cheering for israel or supporting their occupation but as military enthusiasts they can appreciate the fact that the israelis have a very strong airforce go learn about the 67 war , their kill ratios ,their exploits in iraq,syria and tunisia then come and talk.
Many pakistanis are impressed by the su-30MKI i guess they must be cheering for india according to you.

Have they faced any worthy opponent in 60 years?

And if your definition of best is that who can destroy the homes of stone throwing Children then i must say Pakistan should try to become the worst.

Last time they tried to fight with a worthy opponent their great airforce with it's great great great pilots lost 5 aircraft's without even delivering a dent on the planes flown by PAF.

Have they faced any worthy opponent in 60 years?

And if your definition of best is that who can destroy the homes of stone throwing Children then i must say Pakistan should try to become the worst.

Last time they tried to fight with a worthy opponent their great airforce with it's great great great pilots lost 5 aircraft's without even delivering a dent on the planes flown by PAF.

I find criticism of Israel coming from Pakistan is dubious at best and hypocritical at worst.

Pakistan levels entire neighborhoods for those who harbor or are accused of housing Taliban militants. The Pakistani military has a free pass to do as it pleases in the north and swat valleys.

Israel has the lowest civilian/combatant ratio of all of nations involved in the "war on terror." 89% of all Palestinian casualties by Israel in the last 25 years (~7,000) are overwhelmingly combat age males.

And considering the average age of a Palestinian is 17, and Hamas/Fatah/PFLP routinely exploit children and civilians to deter attack...this is quite remarkable.

Even if we assume the most extreme interpretation, I think we all know Pakistan has killed far more children than Israel.

Far...far...far more.

Remember, I/P conflict has killed...at most, 10,000 people since 1989, and of the 8,000 Palestinians killed - 1/3 were killed by other Palestinians.

compared to say...North/West Pakistan war...which has killed about 35,000 people since 2004.

The Arab-Israeli conflict of the last 60 years has killed, at most, 60,000 people.

Israel's contribution is about 35,000 arabs KIA....

shall we discuss the millions killed by Pakistan during the 1971 liberation war? How many of them children??

Funny to note...the Palestinians under "occupation" have a higher standard of living and higher life expectancy than the average Pakistani. :yahoo:

Having worked in the West Bank and Gaza (prior to 2005) and interacting with the Palestinians...I can tell you without a doubt there is no shooting stone-throwing children. Israelis can't even enter Palestinian cities without the tacit approval of the PNA.

And for the most part we get along well. Sometimes even play football (soccer) or Frisbee in the border villages.

As a soldier I value human life and I imagine most Pakistani soldiers do as well.

War is always a moral outrage, but if Israel is your moral standard I highly suggest you look in the mirror.

i think pakistanis should use some brain when the talk anut israel.yes there is problim but its not our problim . border states of israel have peace treaty with them many big arab nations recognise them and enjoy more then us.we have habbit to be emo on every matter. beleve me we can help palistine much better if we recognise israel.

no need BS mr. golani. from your name show you are troll golan is not yours .

I find criticism of Israel coming from Pakistan is dubious at best and hypocritical at worst.

Pakistan levels entire neighborhoods for those who harbor or are accused of housing Taliban militants. The Pakistani military has a free pass to do as it pleases in the north and swat valleys.

Israel has the lowest civilian/combatant ratio of all of nations involved in the "war on terror." 89% of all Palestinian casualties by Israel in the last 25 years (~7,000) are overwhelmingly combat age males.

And considering the average age of a Palestinian is 17, and Hamas/Fatah/PFLP routinely exploit children and civilians to deter attack...this is quite remarkable.

Even if we assume the most extreme interpretation, I think we all know Pakistan has killed far more children than Israel.

Far...far...far more.

Remember, I/P conflict has killed...at most, 10,000 people since 1989, and of the 8,000 Palestinians killed - 1/3 were killed by other Palestinians.

compared to say...North/West Pakistan war...which has killed about 35,000 people since 2004.

The Arab-Israeli conflict of the last 60 years has killed, at most, 60,000 people.

shall we discuss the millions killed by Pakistan during the 1971 liberation war? How many of them children??

Funny to note...the Palestinians under "occupation" have a higher standard of living and higher life expectancy than the average Pakistani. :yahoo:

Having worked in the West Bank and Gaza (prior to 2005) and interacting with the Palestinians...I can tell you without a doubt there is no shooting stone-throwing children. Israelis can't even enter Palestinian cities without the tacit approval of the PNA.

And for the most part we get along well. Sometimes even play football (soccer) or Frisbee in the border villages.

As a soldier I value human life and I imagine most Pakistani soldiers do as well.

War is always a moral outrage, but if Israel is your moral standard I highly suggest you look in the mirror

Oh my god another Zionist.Doesn't our forum already have more than enough Zionists.

For the Bold Part:Save your strength for convincing the world.Oh but i forgot doesn't Zionist Controlled Media already does it.

As for the Underline part.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As for the Non-Highlighted Part.Yup you are right 35,000 have been killed but not only in Khyber-Pakhtoonkhwa but all over Pakistan by the Indo-Israeli funded TTP terrorists in Bomb Blasts.

As for Bangladesh first we didn't killed Millions otherwise your world wouldn't had remain quiet and secret would had discovered long ago.heck even their Pro Indian Government doesn't claim Millions.And Yes Innocents were killed during creation of Bangladesh but at least we have the courage to accept it,apologize for it,handing over the perpetrators,even the grand children of those who committed crimes in Bangladesh don't have courage to get in Public.

Last edited:
I liked your sarcasm
:yahoo:

i hope u like our scaricsm in 1967 1973 too
and if so dont post ur such videos in pakistani sites we are already shot down ur planes at the loss of NONE
so tell it to arabs for scaring them
here it is impossible

u got it :woot::woot::woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

i think pakistanis should use some brain when the talk anut israel.yes there is problim but its not our problim . border states of israel have peace treaty with them many big arab nations recognise them and enjoy more then us.we have habbit to be emo on every matter. beleve me we can help palistine much better if we recognise israel.

you should be eliminated from forum

ok if u are right than y ejypt umaan are not helping the palestinians better way and
dont play with our emotions ok

you should be eliminated from forum

ok if u are right than y ejypt umaan are not helping the palestinians better way and
dont play with our emotions ok

elimnate because i think difrent then you?:whistle:

man now what we are donig for palistaine??????????? we are outsider i think if you recognise israel may be we send some help to them. we even can't talk with israel and you know very well even releife goods can't sent there with out israel's ok.:P

tell me one thing we do for Palestine since last 3 decades .(without strikes and burn our own cars .:D

Wat r u trying to say?they PA is siding with indian supported ttp?
And how does Pak army has a free pass to do as it pleases in north?
Care to explain before blaming others?

So every 17 year old in gaza and occupied territory is a enemy fighter?and every israeli 17 yr old is a victim?
How can u tell who is wat when ur bombing gaza indicriminately?

Far...far...far more.

Before posting crap....do u understand and read before copy pasting?
The number u have quoted is the total death toll from terrorism in whole country not killings of Pakistan army.
So next time u watch wat ur ranting while accusing PAK ARMY.

And we all know 1400 plus dead in 2 weeks last year?dont we...

If u dont have solid proof u better watch it.

I take it tht u talk of india while ranting about living standards.....its thier half population under poverty not ours.
Funny looks whose talking?lol dont enter germany i guess:rofl::rofl::rofl:

War is always a moral outrage, but if Israel is your moral standard I highly suggest you look in the mirror

Yeah enough with ur so called moral standards?
forcing palistenians out of there houses coz u think thousands of years ago...jews lived there?
Using phosphorus bombs?
Indiscriminate bombings?
Bombing hospitals?
Bombing UN aid centers?
Building an illegal wall?
Preventing medical AID and food AID to enter GAZA?
Illegal settlements?
Harvesting organs from dead palistenians?
Writting threating messages on walls?
Killing children?
Wearing T shirts printed with a target on pregnant women?
etc etc

WOW tht moral standards are of so much value.
Dont give example of PAK ARMY they arent fighting another nation...thts why all those areas where operations are underway were evacuated to minimize casualities of PAKISTANI CIVILIANS....
So think again........HA;hipocrites

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C55A2FC273E1B413&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=A-ByH6ZVaZE

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2759B836519196B6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=PXYs9ERGyw4

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6F340CC0D5621B36&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=gBMazqtB0To

U want more?
moral values my foot

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire meaning of this thread is changed now, thanks to some members. The point here was to see what Israeli military has in its arsenal and it has become another Israeli-Arab war thread.

How many threads are already existing regarding this topic? Why does the derailing have to continue?

The bottomline is that Israelis will feel that Arabs and Pakistanis are wrong and Pakistanis and Arabs would feel Israel is wrong. But the truth is, this is not the theme of this topic!

Gentlemen, please! Let us focus on the topic once shall we?

Far...far...far more.

War is always a moral outrage, but if Israel is your moral standard I highly suggest you look in the mirror.

WOW! :sick: I am absolutely astonished with the amount of propaganda and "Hasbara" in this reply! :rofl:

Date Range Palestinians Killed
Sep 29, 2000 - Feb 5, 2009 6,348
(source: B'Tselem / UN OCHA)

POLYA, Gideon. Palestinian Genocide as defined by UN Genocide Convention (Palestinian Genocide)

“Israelis killed by Palestinians (1967-2009) = 987 (1967-Sep 2000) + 1,182 (Sep 2000-Jan 2009) = 2,169 (1967-Jan 2009).

Israeli non-violent excess deaths (1967-Jan 2009) = 0.

Palestinians violently killed by Israelis (1967-2009) = 5,636 (Sep 2000-Jan 2009) + POSSIBLY about 5,000 (1967-Sep 2000) = 10, 636.(only inside Palestine)

Palestinian non-violent excess deaths from food and medical deprivation by Israelis (post-1967) = about 300,000. (only inside Palestine)

Palestinian violent and non-violent excess deaths (post-1967) = 300,000 + 10,636 = 310,636. (only inside Palestine)

DEATH RATIO of Palestinians violently killed by Israelis/Israelis killed by Palestinians = 10,636/2,169 = 4.9.

DEATH RATIO of Palestinian violent and non-violent excess deaths from Israelis/Israelis killed by Palestinians = 310,636/2,169 = 143…

PS: these numbers do not include the killing of Palestinians outside Palestine, I haven't had a chance to study the numbers but if included different sources give different numbers anywhere between 350,000-2,000,000 deaths directly and indirectly because of Israel.

^^^^
It's good to quote statistics and hard data, but do have a care. For example, that "300,000 excess deaths" ("excess deaths" one must always examine the methodology) includes Afghanistan and Iraq - almost certainly far and away the largest part of that figure.

When you look at things a bit more carefully, you see that the number of Arab civilian casualties due to the Israeli-Arab conflict is small compared to most of the other conflicts in the world. In my opinion most of it is likely a function of the shadow of the oppression Arabs experience at the hands of other Arabs, for whom valor (against Jews) is the better part of discretion - otherwise they'll be subject to terror at the hands of their own.

Can we go back to enjoying comments on the video now?

totally agree with Solomon. if any one wants to start a discussion on the Israel/Palestine issue then they should move to the world affairs section.

Wat r u trying to say?they PA is siding with indian supported ttp?
And how does Pak army has a free pass to do as it pleases in north?
Care to explain before blaming others?
If I may answer these questions for my fellow Zionist: these policies were claimed in a documentary made by PBS a few months ago of the P.A. fighting the Taliban.link

So every 17 year old in gaza and occupied territory is a enemy fighter?and every israeli 17 yr old is a -
I think further such OT questions should be handled in a new thread, or refer to existing older ones for answers.

Back
Top Bottom